Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated SAP-C02 Exam Questions and Answers by mathias

Page: 9 / 31

Amazon Web Services SAP-C02 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional
Exam Code: SAP-C02 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Professional
Questions: 435 Q&A's Shared By: mathias
Question 36

A company is collecting a large amount of data from a fleet of loT devices Data is stored as Optimized Row Columnar (ORC) files in the Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS) on a persistent Amazon EMR cluster. The company's data analytics team queries the data by using SQL in Apache Presto deployed on the same EMR cluster Queries scan large amounts of data, always run for less than 15 minutes, and run only between 5 PM and 10 PM.

The company is concerned about the high cost associated with the current solution A solutions architect must propose the most cost-effective solution that will allow SQL data queries

Which solution will meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Store data in Amazon S3 Use Amazon Redshift Spectrum to query data.

B.

Store data in Amazon S3 Use the AWS Glue Data Catalog and Amazon Athena to query data

C.

Store data in EMR File System (EMRFS) Use Presto in Amazon EMR to query data

D.

Store data in Amazon Redshift. Use Amazon Redshift to query data.

Discussion
Question 37

A company needs to gather data from an experiment in a remote location that does not have internet connectivity. During the experiment, sensors that are connected to a total network will generate 6 TB of data in a preprimary formal over the course of 1 week. The sensors can be configured to upload their data files to an FTP server periodically, but the sensors do not have their own FTP server. The sensors also do not support other protocols. The company needs to collect the data centrally and move lie data to object storage in the AWS Cloud as soon. as possible after the experiment.

Which solution will meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Order an AWS Snowball Edge Compute Optimized device. Connect the device to the local network. Configure AWS DataSync with a target bucket name, and unload the data over NFS to the device. After the experiment return the device to AWS so that the data can be loaded into Amazon S3.

B.

Order an AWS Snowcone device, including an Amazon Linux 2 AMI. Connect the device to the local network. Launch an Amazon EC2 instance on the device. Create a shell script that periodically downloads data from each sensor. After the experiment, return the device to AWS so that the data can be loaded as an Amazon Elastic Block Store [Amazon EBS) volume.

C.

Order an AWS Snowcone device, including an Amazon Linux 2 AMI. Connect the device to the local network. Launch an Amazon EC2 instance on the device. Install and configure an FTP server on the EC2 instance. Configure the sensors to upload data to the EC2 instance. After the experiment, return the device to AWS so that the data can be loaded into Amazon S3.

D.

Order an AWS Snowcone device. Connect the device to the local network. Configure the device to use Amazon FSx. Configure the sensors to upload data to the device. Configure AWS DataSync on the device to synchronize the uploaded data with an Amazon S3 bucket Return the device to AWS so that the data can be loaded as an Amazon Elastic Block Store (Amazon EBS) volume.

Discussion
Question 38

A company needs to monitor a growing number of Amazon S3 buckets across two AWS Regions. The company also needs to track the percentage of objects that are

encrypted in Amazon S3. The company needs a dashboard to display this information for internal compliance teams.

Which solution will meet these requirements with the LEAST operational overhead?

Options:

A.

Create a new S3 Storage Lens dashboard in each Region to track bucket and encryption metrics. Aggregate data from both Region dashboards into a single dashboard in Amazon QuickSight for the compliance teams.

B.

Deploy an AWS Lambda function in each Region to list the number of buckets and the encryption status of objects. Store this data in Amazon S3. Use Amazon Athena queries to display the data on a custom dashboard in Amazon QuickSight for the compliance teams.

C.

Use the S3 Storage Lens default dashboard to track bucket and encryption metrics. Give the compliance teams access to the dashboard directly in the S3 console.

D.

Create an Amazon EventBridge rule to detect AWS Cloud Trail events for S3 object creation. Configure the rule to invoke an AWS Lambda function to record encryption metrics in Amazon DynamoDB. Use Amazon QuickSight to display the metrics in a dashboard for the compliance teams.

Discussion
Question 39

A company wants to migrate its website from an on-premises data center onto AWS. At the same time, it wants to migrate the website to a containerized microservice-based architecture to improve the availability and cost efficiency. The company's security policy states that privileges and network permissions must be configured according to best practice, using least privilege.

A Solutions Architect must create a containerized architecture that meets the security requirements and has deployed the application to an Amazon ECS cluster.

What steps are required after the deployment to meet the requirements? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Create tasks using the bridge network mode.

B.

Create tasks using the awsvpc network mode.

C.

Apply security groups to Amazon EC2 instances, and use IAM roles for EC2 instances to access other resources.

D.

Apply security groups to the tasks, and pass IAM credentials into the container at launch time to access other resources.

E.

Apply security groups to the tasks, and use IAM roles for tasks to access other resources.

Discussion
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Page: 9 / 31
Title
Questions
Posted

SAP-C02
PDF

$35  $99.99

SAP-C02 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SAP-C02 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99