Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated SAP-C02 Exam Questions and Answers by bernard

Page: 4 / 35

Amazon Web Services SAP-C02 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional
Exam Code: SAP-C02 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Professional
Questions: 483 Q&A's Shared By: bernard
Question 16

A company is designing its network configuration in the AWS Cloud. The company uses AWS Organizations to manage a multi-account setup. The company has three OUs. Each OU contains more than 100 AWS accounts. Each account has a single VPC. and all the VPCs in each OU are in the same AWS Region.

The CIDR ranges for all the AWS accounts do not overlap. The company needs to implement a solution in which VPCs in the same OU can communicate with each other but cannot communicate with VPCs in other OUs.

Which solution will meet these requirements with the LEAST operational overhead?

Options:

A.

Create an AWS CloudFormation stack set that establishes VPC peering between accounts in each OU. Provision the stack set in each OU.

B.

In each OU. create a dedicated networking account that has a single VPC. Share this VPC with all the other accounts in the OU by using AWS Resource Access Manager (AWS RAM). Create a VPC peering connection between the networking account and each account in the OU.

C.

Provision a transit gateway in an account in each OU. Share the transit gateway across the organization by using AWS Resource Access Manager {AWS RAM). Create transit gateway VPC attachments for each VPC.

D.

In each OU. create a dedicated networking account that has a single VPC. Establish a VPN connection between the networking account and the other accounts in the OU. Use third-party routing software to route transitive traffic between the VPCs.

Discussion
Question 17

A company wants to migrate virtual Microsoft workloads from an on-premises data center to AWS The company has successfully tested a few sample workloads on AWS. The company also has created an AWS Site-to-Site VPN connection to a VPC A solutions architect needs to generate a total cost of ownership (TCO) report for the migration of all the workloads from the data center

Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) has been enabled on each VM in the data center The company cannot add more VMs m the data center and cannot install additional software on the VMs The discovery data must be automatically imported into AWS Migration Hub

Which solution will meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Use the AWS Application Migration Service agentless service and the AWS Migration Hub Strategy Recommendations to generate the TCO report

B.

Launch a Windows Amazon EC2 instance Install the Migration Evaluator agentless collector on the EC2 instance Configure Migration Evaluator to generate the TCO report

C.

Launch a Windows Amazon EC2 instance. Install the Migration Evaluator agentless collector on the EC2 instance. Configure Migration Hub to generate the TCO report

D.

Use the AWS Migration Readiness Assessment tool inside the VPC Configure Migration Evaluator to generate the TCO report

Discussion
Question 18

A company is using AWS Control Tower to manage AWS accounts in an organization in AWS Organizations. The company has an OU that contains accounts. The company

must prevent any new or existing Amazon EC2 instances in the OUs accounts from gaining a public IP address.

Which solution will meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Configure all instances in each account in the OU to use AWS Systems Manager. Use a Systems Manager Automation runbook to prevent public IP addresses from being attached to the instances.

B.

Implement the AWS Control Tower proactive control to check whether instances in the OU's accounts have a public IP address. Set the AssociatePubIicIpAddress property to False. Attach the proactive control to the OU.

C.

Create an SCP that prevents the launch of instances that have a public IP address. Additionally, configure the SCP to prevent the attachment of a public IP address to existing instances. Attach the SCP to the OU.

D.

Create an AWS Config custom rule that detects instances that have a public IP address. Configure a remediation action that uses an AWS Lambda function to detach the public IP addresses from the instances.

Discussion
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Question 19

A company is using AWS Organizations to manage multiple accounts Due to regulatory requirements, the company wants to restrict specific member accounts to certain AWS Regions, where they are permitted to deploy resources The resources in the accounts must be tagged enforced based on a group standard and centrally managed with minimal configuration.

What should a solutions architect do to meet these requirements'?

Options:

A.

Create an AWS Config rule in the specific member accounts to limit Regions and apply a tag policy.

B.

From the AWS Billing and Cost Management console in the management account, disable Regions for the specific member accounts and apply a tag policy on the root.

C.

Associate the specific member accounts with the root Apply a tag policy and an SCP using conditions to limit Regions.

D.

Associate the specific member accounts with a new OU. Apply a tag policy and an SCP using conditions to limit Regions.

Discussion
Page: 4 / 35
Title
Questions
Posted

SAP-C02
PDF

$35  $99.99

SAP-C02 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SAP-C02 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99