Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated SAP-C02 Exam Questions and Answers by bernard

Page: 4 / 31

Amazon Web Services SAP-C02 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional
Exam Code: SAP-C02 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Professional
Questions: 435 Q&A's Shared By: bernard
Question 16

An online retail company hosts its stateful web-based application and MySQL database in an on-premises data center on a single server. The company wants to increase its customer base by conducting more marketing campaigns and promotions. In preparation, the company wants to migrate its application and database to AWS to increase the reliability of its architecture.

Which solution should provide the HIGHEST level of reliability?

Options:

A.

Migrate the database to an Amazon RDS MySQL Multi-AZ DB instance. Deploy the application in an Auto Scaling group on Amazon EC2 instances behind an Application Load Balancer. Store sessions in Amazon Neptune.

B.

Migrate the database to Amazon Aurora MySQL. Deploy the application in an Auto Scaling group on Amazon EC2 instances behind an Application Load Balancer. Store sessions in an Amazon ElastiCache for Redis replication group.

C.

Migrate the database to Amazon DocumentDB (with MongoDB compatibility). Deploy the application in an Auto Scaling group on Amazon EC2 instances behind a Network Load Balancer. Store sessions in Amazon Kinesis Data Firehose.

D.

Migrate the database to an Amazon RDS MariaDB Multi-AZ DB instance. Deploy the application in an Auto Scaling group on Amazon EC2 instances behind an Application Load Balancer. Store sessions in Amazon ElastiCache for Memcached.

Discussion
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Question 17

A company wants to migrate its on-premises data center to the AWS Cloud. This includes thousands of virtualized Linux and Microsoft Windows servers, SAN storage, Java and PHP applications with MYSQL, and Oracle databases. There are many dependent services hosted either in the same data center or externally.

The technical documentation is incomplete and outdated. A solutions architect needs to understand the current environment and estimate the cloud resource costs after the migration.

Which tools or services should solutions architect use to plan the cloud migration? (Choose three.)

Options:

A.

AWS Application Discovery Service

B.

AWS SMS

C.

AWS x-Ray

D.

AWS Cloud Adoption Readiness Tool (CART)

E.

Amazon Inspector

F.

AWS Migration Hub

Discussion
Question 18

A company is migrating its legacy .NET workload to AWS. The company has a containerized setup that includes a base container image. The base image is tens of

gigabytes in size because of legacy libraries and other dependencies. The company has images for custom developed components that are dependent on the base image.

The company will use Amazon Elastic Container Registry (Amazon ECR) as part of its solution on AWS.

Which solution will provide the LOWEST container startup time on AWS?

Options:

A.

Use Amazon ECR to store the base image and the images for the custom developed components. Use Amazon Elastic Container Service (Amazon ECS) on AWS Fargate to run the workload.

B.

Use Amazon ECR to store the base image and the images for the custom developed components. Use AWS App Runner to run the workload.

C.

Use Amazon ECR to store the images for the custom developed components. Create an AMI that contains the base image. Use Amazon Elastic Container Service (Amazon ECS) on Amazon EC2 instances that are based on the AMI to run the workload

D.

Use Amazon ECR to store the images for the custom developed components. Create an AMI that contains the base image. Use Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service (Amazon EKS) on AWS Fargate with the AMI to run the workload.

Discussion
Question 19

A solutions architect is creating an application that stores objects in an Amazon S3 bucket The solutions architect must deploy the application in two AWS Regions that will be used simultaneously The objects in the two S3 buckets must remain synchronized with each other.

Which combination of steps will meet these requirements with the LEAST operational overhead? (Select THREE)

Options:

A.

Create an S3 Multi-Region Access Point. Change the application to refer to the Multi-Region Access Point

B.

Configure two-way S3 Cross-Region Replication (CRR) between the two S3 buckets

C.

Modify the application to store objects in each S3 bucket.

D.

Create an S3 Lifecycle rule for each S3 bucket to copy objects from one S3 bucket to the other S3 bucket.

E.

Enable S3 Versioning for each S3 bucket

F.

Configure an event notification for each S3 bucket to invoke an AVVS Lambda function to copy objects from one S3 bucket to the other S3 bucket.

Discussion
Page: 4 / 31
Title
Questions
Posted

SAP-C02
PDF

$35  $99.99

SAP-C02 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SAP-C02 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99