Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated SAP-C02 Exam Questions and Answers by inaaya

Page: 19 / 35

Amazon Web Services SAP-C02 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional
Exam Code: SAP-C02 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Professional
Questions: 483 Q&A's Shared By: inaaya
Question 76

A company is building a call center by using Amazon Connect. The company’s operations team is defining a disaster recovery (DR) strategy across AWS Regions. The contact center has dozens of contact flows, hundreds of users, and dozens of claimed phone numbers.

Which solution will provide DR with the LOWEST RTO?

Options:

A.

Create an AWS Lambda function to check the availability of the Amazon Connect instance and to send a notification to the operations team in case of unavailability. Create an Amazon EventBridge rule to invoke the Lambda function every 5 minutes. After notification, instruct the operations team to use the AWS Management Console to provision a new Amazon Connect instance in a second Region. Deploy the contact flows, users, and claimed phone nu

B.

Provision a new Amazon Connect instance with all existing users in a second Region. Create an AWS Lambda function to check the availability of the Amazon Connect instance. Create an Amazon EventBridge rule to invoke the Lambda function every 5 minutes. In the event of an issue, configure the Lambda function to deploy an AWS CloudFormation template that provisions contact flows and claimed numbers in the second Region.

C.

Provision a new Amazon Connect instance with all existing contact flows and claimed phone numbers in a second Region. Create an Amazon Route 53 health check for the URL of the Amazon Connect instance. Create an Amazon CloudWatch alarm for failed health checks. Create an AWS Lambda function to deploy an AWS CloudFormation template that provisions all users. Configure the alarm to invoke the Lambda function.

D.

Provision a new Amazon Connect instance with all existing users and contact flows in a second Region. Create an Amazon Route 53 health check for the URL of the Amazon Connect instance. Create an Amazon CloudWatch alarm for failed health checks. Create an AWS Lambda function to deploy an AWS CloudFormation template that provisions claimed phone numbers. Configure the alarm to invoke the Lambda function.

Discussion
Question 77

A company is running an application in the AWS Cloud. The core business logic is running on a set of Amazon EC2 instances in an Auto Scaling group. An Application Load Balancer (ALB) distributes traffic to the EC2 instances. Amazon Route 53 record api.example.com is pointing to the ALB.

The company's development team makes major updates to the business logic. The company has a rule that when changes are deployed, only 10% of customers can receive the new logic during a testing window. A customer must use the same version of the business logic during the testing window.

How should the company deploy the updates to meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Create a second ALB, and deploy the new logic to a set of EC2 instances in a new Auto Scaling group. Configure the ALB to distribute traffic to the EC2 instances. Update the Route 53 record to use weighted routing, and point the record to both of the ALBs.

B.

Create a second target group that is referenced by the ALB. Deploy the new logic to EC2 instances in this new target group. Update the ALB listener rule to use weighted target groups. Configure ALB target group stickiness.

C.

Create a new launch configuration for the Auto Scaling group. Specify the launch configuration to use the AutoScaIingRoIIingUpdate policy, and set the MaxBatchSize option to 10. Replace the launch configuration on the Auto Scaling group. Deploy the changes.

D.

Create a second Auto Scaling group that is referenced by the ALB. Deploy the new logic on a set of EC2 instances in this new Auto Scaling group. Change the ALB routing algorithm to least outstanding requests (LOR). Configure ALB session stickiness.

Discussion
Question 78

A company has several AWS accounts. A development team is building an automation framework for cloud governance and remediation processes. The automation framework uses AWS Lambda functions in a centralized account. A solutions architect must implement a least privilege permissions policy that allows the Lambda functions to run in each of the company's AWS accounts.

Which combination of steps will meet these requirements? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

In the centralized account, create an IAM role that has the Lambda service as a trusted entity. Add an inline policy to assume the roles of the other AWS accounts.

B.

In the other AWS accounts, create an IAM role that has minimal permissions. Add the centralized account's Lambda IAM role as a trusted entity.

C.

In the centralized account, create an IAM role that has roles of the other accounts as trusted entities. Provide minimal permissions.

D.

In the other AWS accounts, create an IAM role that has permissions to assume the role of the centralized account. Add the Lambda service as a trusted entity.

E.

In the other AWS accounts, create an IAM role that has minimal permissions. Add the Lambda service as a trusted entity.

Discussion
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Question 79

A company is designing a new website that hosts static content. The website will give users the ability to upload and download large files. According to company requirements, all data must be encrypted in transit and at rest. A solutions architect is building the solution by using Amazon S3 and Amazon CloudFront.

Which combination of steps will meet the encryption requirements? (Select THREE.)

Options:

A.

Turn on S3 server-side encryption for the S3 bucket that the web application uses.

B.

Add a policy attribute of "aws:SecureTransport": "true" for read and write operations in the S3 ACLs.

C.

Create a bucket policy that denies any unencrypted operations in the S3 bucket that the web application uses.

D.

Configure encryption at rest on CloudFront by using server-side encryption with AWS KMS keys (SSE-KMS).

E.

Configure redirection of HTTP requests to HTTPS requests in CloudFront.

F.

Use the RequireSSL option in the creation of presigned URLs for the S3 bucket that the web application uses.

Discussion
Page: 19 / 35
Title
Questions
Posted

SAP-C02
PDF

$35  $99.99

SAP-C02 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SAP-C02 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99