Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated SAP-C02 Exam Questions and Answers by inaaya

Page: 19 / 31

Amazon Web Services SAP-C02 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional
Exam Code: SAP-C02 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Professional
Questions: 435 Q&A's Shared By: inaaya
Question 76

A team collects and routes behavioral data for an entire company The company runs a Multi-AZ VPC environment with public subnets, private subnets, and in internet gateway Each public subnet also contains a NAT gateway Most of the company's applications read from and write to Amazon Kinesis Data Streams. Most of the workloads am in private subnets.

A solutions architect must review the infrastructure The solutions architect needs to reduce costs and maintain the function of the applications The solutions architect uses Cost Explorer and notices that the cost in the EC2-Other category is consistently high A further review shows that NatGateway-Bytes charges are increasing the cost in the EC2-Other category.

What should the solutions architect do to meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Enable VPC Flow Logs. Use Amazon Athena to analyze the logs for traffic that can be removed. Ensure that security groups are Mocking traffic that is responsible for high costs.

B.

Add an interface VPC endpoint for Kinesis Data Streams to the VPC. Ensure that applications have the correct IAM permissions to use the interface VPC endpoint.

C.

Enable VPC Flow Logs and Amazon Detective Review Detective findings for traffic that is not related to Kinesis Data Streams Configure security groups to block that traffic

D.

Add an interface VPC endpoint for Kinesis Data Streams to the VPC. Ensure that the VPC endpoint policy allows traffic from the applications.

Discussion
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Question 77

A company has created an OU in AWS Organizations for each of its engineering teams Each OU owns multiple AWS accounts. The organization has hundreds of AWS accounts A solutions architect must design a solution so that each OU can view a breakdown of usage costs across its AWS accounts. Which solution meets these requirements?

Options:

A.

Create an AWS Cost and Usage Report (CUR) for each OU by using AWS Resource Access Manager Allow each team to visualize the CUR through an Amazon QuickSight dashboard.

B.

Create an AWS Cost and Usage Report (CUR) from the AWS Organizations management account- Allow each team to visualize the CUR through an Amazon QuickSight dashboard

C.

Create an AWS Cost and Usage Report (CUR) in each AWS Organizations member account Allow each team to visualize the CUR through an Amazon QuickSight dashboard.

D.

Create an AWS Cost and Usage Report (CUR) by using AWS Systems Manager Allow each team to visualize the CUR through Systems Manager OpsCenter dashboards

Discussion
Question 78

A company hosts a Git repository in an on-premises data center. The company uses webhooks to invoke functionality that runs in the AWS Cloud. The company hosts the webhook logic on a set of Amazon EC2 instances in an Auto Scaling group that the company set as a target for an Application Load Balancer (ALB). The Git server calls the ALB for the configured webhooks. The company wants to move the solution to a serverless architecture.

Which solution will meet these requirements with the LEAST operational overhead?

Options:

A.

For each webhook, create and configure an AWS Lambda function URL. Update the Git servers to call the individual Lambda function URLs.

B.

Create an Amazon API Gateway HTTP API. Implement each webhook logic in a separate AWS Lambda function. Update the Git servers to call the API Gateway endpoint.

C.

Deploy the webhook logic to AWS App Runner. Create an ALB, and set App Runner as the target. Update the Git servers to call the ALB endpoint.

D.

Containerize the webhook logic. Create an Amazon Elastic Container Service (Amazon ECS) cluster, and run the webhook logic in AWS Fargate. Create an Amazon API Gateway REST API, and set Fargate as the target. Update the Git servers to call the API Gateway endpoint.

Discussion
Question 79

The company needs to determine which costs on the monthly AWS bill are attributable to each application or team. The company also must be able to create reports to compare costs from the last 12 months and to help forecast costs for the next 12 months. A solutions architect must recommend an AWS Billing and Cost Management solution that provides these cost reports.

Which combination of actions will meet these requirements? (Select THREE.)

Options:

A.

Activate the user-defined cost allocation tags that represent the application and the team.

B.

Activate the AWS generated cost allocation tags that represent the application and the team.

C.

Create a cost category for each application in Billing and Cost Management.

D.

Activate IAM access to Billing and Cost Management.

E.

Create a cost budget.

F.

Enable Cost Explorer.

Discussion
Page: 19 / 31
Title
Questions
Posted

SAP-C02
PDF

$35  $99.99