Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated SAP-C02 Exam Questions and Answers by kaiden

Page: 32 / 35

Amazon Web Services SAP-C02 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional
Exam Code: SAP-C02 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Professional
Questions: 483 Q&A's Shared By: kaiden
Question 128

A solutions architect is designing the data storage and retrieval architecture for a new application that a company will be launching soon. The application is designed to ingest millions of small records per minute from devices all around the world. Each record is less than 4 KB in size and needs to be stored in a durable location where it can be retrieved with low latency. The data is ephemeral and the company is required to store the data for 120 days only, after which the data can be deleted.

The solutions architect calculates that, during the course of a year, the storage requirements would be about 10-15 TB.

Which storage strategy is the MOST cost-effective and meets the design requirements?

Options:

A.

Design the application to store each incoming record as a single .csv file in an Amazon S3 bucket to allow for indexed retrieval. Configure a lifecycle policy to delete data older than 120 days.

B.

Design the application to store each incoming record in an Amazon DynamoDB table properly configured for the scale. Configure the DynamoOB Time to Live (TTL) feature to delete records older than 120 days.

C.

Design the application to store each incoming record in a single table in an Amazon RDS MySQL database. Run a nightly cron job that executes a query to delete any records older than 120 days.

D.

Design the application to batch incoming records before writing them to an Amazon S3 bucket. Update the metadata for the object to contain the list of records in the batch and use the Amazon S3 metadata search feature to retrieve the data. Configure a lifecycle policy to delete the data after 120 days.

Discussion
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Question 129

A company runs its application in the eu-west-1 Region and has one account for each of its environments development, testing, and production All the environments are running 24 hours a day 7 days a week by using stateful Amazon EC2 instances and Amazon RDS for MySQL databases The databases are between 500 GB and 800 GB in size

The development team and testing team work on business days during business hours, but the production environment operates 24 hours a day. 7 days a week. The company wants to reduce costs AH resources are tagged with an environment tag with either development, testing, or production as the key.

What should a solutions architect do to reduce costs with the LEAST operational effort?

Options:

A.

Create an Amazon EventBridge (Amazon CloudWatch Events) rule that runs once every day Configure the rule to invoke one AWS Lambda function that starts or stops instances based on the tag day and time.

B.

Create an Amazon EventBridge (Amazon CloudWatch Events) rule that runs every business day in the evening. Configure the rule to invoke an AWS Lambda function that stops instances based on the tag-Create a second EventBridge (CloudWatch Events) rule that runs every business day in the morning Configure the second rule to invoke another Lambda function that starts instances based on the tag

C.

Create an Amazon EventBridge (Amazon CloudWatch Events) rule that runs every business day in the evening Configure the rule to invoke an AWS Lambda function that terminates instances based on the tag Create a second EventBridge (CloudWatch Events) rule that runs every business day in the morning Configure the second rule to invoke another Lambda function that restores the instances from their last backup based on the tag.

D.

Create an Amazon EventBridge rule that runs every hour. Configure the rule to invoke one AWS Lambda function that terminates or restores instances from their last backup based on the tag. day, and time.

Discussion
Question 130

A company wants to use a third-party software-as-a-service (SaaS) application. The third-party SaaS application is consumed through several API calls. The third-party SaaS application also runs on AWS inside a VPC.

The company will consume the third-party SaaS application from inside a VPC. The company has internal security policies that mandate the use of private connectivity that does not traverse the internet. No resources that run in the company VPC are allowed to be accessed from outside the company’s VPC. All permissions must conform to the principles of least privilege.

Which solution meets these requirements?

Options:

A.

Create an AWS PrivateLink interface VPC endpoint. Connect this endpoint to the endpoint service that the third-party SaaS application provides. Create a security group to limit the access to the endpoint. Associate the security group with the endpoint.

B.

Create an AWS Site-to-Site VPN connection between the third-party SaaS application and the company VPC. Configure network ACLs to limit access across the VPN tunnels.

C.

Create a VPC peering connection between the third-party SaaS application and the company VPUpdate route tables by adding the needed routes for the peering connection.

D.

Create an AWS PrivateLink endpoint service. Ask the third-party SaaS provider to create an interface VPC endpoint for this endpoint service. Grant permissions for the endpoint service to the specific account of the third-party SaaS provider.

Discussion
Question 131

A company recently acquired several other companies. Each company has a separate AWS account with a different billing and reporting method. The acquiring company has consolidated all the accounts into one organization in AWS Organizations. However, the acquiring company has found it difficult to generate a cost report that contains meaningful groups for all the teams.

The acquiring company’s finance team needs a solution to report on costs for all the companies through a self-managed application.

Which solution will meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Create an AWS Cost and Usage Report for the organization. Define tags and cost categories in the report. Create a table in Amazon Athena. Create an Amazon QuickSight dataset based on the Athena table. Share the dataset with the finance team.

B.

Create an AWS Cost and Usage Report for the organization. Define tags and cost categories in the report. Create a specialized template in AWS Cost Explorer that the finance department will use to build reports.

C.

Create an Amazon QuickSight dataset that receives spending information from the AWS Price List Query API. Share the dataset with the finance team.

D.

Use the AWS Price List Query API to collect account spending information. Create a specialized template in AWS Cost Explorer that the finance department will use to build reports.

Discussion
Page: 32 / 35
Title
Questions
Posted

SAP-C02
PDF

$35  $99.99

SAP-C02 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SAP-C02 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99