Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated SAP-C02 Exam Questions and Answers by elowen

Page: 5 / 35

Amazon Web Services SAP-C02 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional
Exam Code: SAP-C02 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Professional
Questions: 483 Q&A's Shared By: elowen
Question 20

A company is preparing to deploy an Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service (Amazon EKS) cluster for a workload. The company expects the cluster to support an

unpredictable number of stateless pods. Many of the pods will be created during a short time period as the workload automatically scales the number of replicas that the workload uses.

Which solution will MAXIMIZE node resilience?

Options:

A.

Use a separate launch template to deploy the EKS control plane into a second cluster that is separate from the workload node groups.

B.

Update the workload node groups. Use a smaller number of node groups and larger instances in the node groups.

C.

Configure the Kubernetes Cluster Autoscaler to ensure that the compute capacity of the workload node groups stays under provisioned.

D.

Configure the workload to use topology spread constraints that are based on Availability Zone.

Discussion
Question 21

A research center is migrating to the AWS Cloud and has moved its on-premises 1 PB object storage to an Amazon S3 bucket. One hundred scientists are using this object storage to store their work-related documents. Each scientist has a personal folder on the object store. All the scientists are members of a single IAM user group.

The research center's compliance officer is worried that scientists will be able to access each other's work. The research center has a strict obligation to report on which scientist accesses which documents.

The team that is responsible for these reports has little AWS experience and wants a ready-to-use solution that minimizes operational overhead.

Which combination of actions should a solutions architect take to meet these requirements? (Select TWO.)

Options:

A.

Create an identity policy that grants the user read and write access. Add a condition that specifies that the S3 paths must be prefixed with ${aws:username}. Apply the policy on the scientists' IAM user group.

B.

Configure a trail with AWS CloudTrail to capture all object-level events in the S3 bucket. Store the trail output in another S3 bucket. Use Amazon Athena to query the logs and generate reports.

C.

Enable S3 server access logging. Configure another S3 bucket as the target for log delivery. Use Amazon Athena to query the logs and generate reports.

D.

Create an S3 bucket policy that grants read and write access to users in the scientists' IAM user group.

E.

Configure a trail with AWS CloudTrail to capture all object-level events in the S3 bucket and write the events to Amazon CloudWatch. Use the Amazon Athena CloudWatch connector to query the logs and generate reports.

Discussion
Question 22

A company that provisions job boards for a seasonal workforce is seeing an increase in traffic and usage. The backend services run on a pair of Amazon EC2 instances behind an Application Load Balancer with Amazon DynamoDB as the datastore. Application read and write traffic is slow during peak seasons.

Which option provides a scalable application architecture to handle peak seasons with the LEAST development effort?

Options:

A.

Migrate the backend services to AWS Lambda. Increase the read and write capacity of DynamoDB.

B.

Migrate the backend services to AWS Lambda. Configure DynamoDB to use global tables.

C.

Use Auto Scaling groups for the backend services. Use DynamoDB auto scaling.

D.

Use Auto Scaling groups for the backend services. Use Amazon Simple Queue Service (Amazon SQS) and an AWS Lambda function to write to DynamoDB.

Discussion
Question 23

A company wants to migrate its on-premises data center to the AWS Cloud. This includes thousands of virtualized Linux and Microsoft Windows servers, SAN storage, Java and PHP applications with MYSQL, and Oracle databases. There are many dependent services hosted either in the same data center or externally.

The technical documentation is incomplete and outdated. A solutions architect needs to understand the current environment and estimate the cloud resource costs after the migration.

Which tools or services should solutions architect use to plan the cloud migration? (Choose three.)

Options:

A.

AWS Application Discovery Service

B.

AWS SMS

C.

AWS x-Ray

D.

AWS Cloud Adoption Readiness Tool (CART)

E.

Amazon Inspector

F.

AWS Migration Hub

Discussion
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Page: 5 / 35
Title
Questions
Posted

SAP-C02
PDF

$35  $99.99

SAP-C02 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SAP-C02 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99