Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Amazon Web Services Updated SAP-C02 Exam Questions and Answers by elowen

Page: 5 / 34

Amazon Web Services SAP-C02 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional
Exam Code: SAP-C02 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Professional
Questions: 461 Q&A's Shared By: elowen
Question 20

A company needs to gather data from an experiment in a remote location that does not have internet connectivity. During the experiment, sensors that are connected to a total network will generate 6 TB of data in a preprimary formal over the course of 1 week. The sensors can be configured to upload their data files to an FTP server periodically, but the sensors do not have their own FTP server. The sensors also do not support other protocols. The company needs to collect the data centrally and move lie data to object storage in the AWS Cloud as soon. as possible after the experiment.

Which solution will meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Order an AWS Snowball Edge Compute Optimized device. Connect the device to the local network. Configure AWS DataSync with a target bucket name, and unload the data over NFS to the device. After the experiment return the device to AWS so that the data can be loaded into Amazon S3.

B.

Order an AWS Snowcone device, including an Amazon Linux 2 AMI. Connect the device to the local network. Launch an Amazon EC2 instance on the device. Create a shell script that periodically downloads data from each sensor. After the experiment, return the device to AWS so that the data can be loaded as an Amazon Elastic Block Store [Amazon EBS) volume.

C.

Order an AWS Snowcone device, including an Amazon Linux 2 AMI. Connect the device to the local network. Launch an Amazon EC2 instance on the device. Install and configure an FTP server on the EC2 instance. Configure the sensors to upload data to the EC2 instance. After the experiment, return the device to AWS so that the data can be loaded into Amazon S3.

D.

Order an AWS Snowcone device. Connect the device to the local network. Configure the device to use Amazon FSx. Configure the sensors to upload data to the device. Configure AWS DataSync on the device to synchronize the uploaded data with an Amazon S3 bucket Return the device to AWS so that the data can be loaded as an Amazon Elastic Block Store (Amazon EBS) volume.

Discussion
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Question 21

A company that is developing a mobile game is making game assets available in two AWS Regions. Game assets are served from a set of Amazon EC2 instances behind an Application Load Balancer (ALB) in each Region. The company requires game assets to be fetched from the closest Region. If game assess become unavailable in the closest Region, they should the fetched from the other Region.

What should a solutions architect do to meet these requirement?

Options:

A.

Create an Amazon CloudFront distribution. Create an origin group with one origin for each ALB. Set one of the origins as primary.

B.

Create an Amazon Route 53 health check tor each ALB. Create a Route 53 failover routing record pointing to the two ALBs. Set the Evaluate Target Health value Yes.

C.

Create two Amazon CloudFront distributions, each with one ALB as the origin. Create an Amazon Route 53 failover routing record pointing to the two CloudFront distributions. Set the Evaluate Target Health value to Yes.

D.

Create an Amazon Route 53 health check tor each ALB. Create a Route 53 latency alias record pointing to the two ALBs. Set the Evaluate Target Health value to Yes.

Discussion
Question 22

A company is running an application in the AWS Cloud. The application consists of microservices that run on a fleet of Amazon EC2 instances in multiple Availability Zones behind an Application Load Balancer. The company recently added a new REST API that was implemented in Amazon API Gateway. Some of the older microservices that run on EC2 instances need to call this new API.

The company does not want the API to be accessible from the public internet and does not want proprietary data to traverse the public internet

What should a solutions architect do to meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Create an AWS Site-to-Site VPN connection between the VPC and the API Gateway. Use API Gateway to generate a unique API key for each microservice. Configure the API methods to require the key.

B.

Create an interface VPC endpoint for API Gateway, and set an endpoint policy to only allow access to the specific API Add a resource policy to API Gateway to only allow access from the VPC endpoint. Change the API Gateway endpoint type to private.

C.

Modify the API Gateway to use 1AM authentication. Update the 1AM policy for the 1AM role that is assigned to the EC2 Instances to allow access to the API Gateway. Move the API Gateway into a new VPC Deploy a transit gateway and connect the VPCs.

D.

Create an accelerator in AWS Global Accelerator, and connect the accelerator to the API Gateway. Update the route table for all VPC subnets with a route to the created Global Accelerator endpoint IP address. Add an API key for each service to use for authentication.

Discussion
Question 23

A company is migrating mobile banking applications to run on Amazon EC2 instances in a VPC. Backend service applications run in an on-premises data center. The data center has an AWS Direct Connect connection into AWS. The applications that run in the VPC need to resolve DNS requests to an on-premises Active Directory domain that runs in the data center.

Which solution will meet these requirements with the LEAST administrative overhead?

Options:

A.

Provision a set of EC2 instances across two Availability Zones in the VPC as caching DNS servers to resolve DNS queries from the application servers within the VPC.

B.

Provision an Amazon Route 53 private hosted zone. Configure NS records that point to on-premises DNS servers.

C.

Create DNS endpoints by using Amazon Route 53 Resolver Add conditional forwarding rules to resolve DNS namespaces between the on-premises data center and the VPC.

D.

Provision a new Active Directory domain controller in the VPC with a bidirectional trust between this new domain and the on-premises Active Directory domain.

Discussion
Page: 5 / 34
Title
Questions
Posted

SAP-C02
PDF

$40  $99.99

SAP-C02 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

SAP-C02 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99