Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated SAP-C02 Exam Questions and Answers by elowen

Page: 5 / 31

Amazon Web Services SAP-C02 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional
Exam Code: SAP-C02 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Professional
Questions: 435 Q&A's Shared By: elowen
Question 20

A company is deploying a third-party web application on AWS. The application is packaged as a Docker image. The company has deployed the Docker image as an AWS

Fargate service in Amazon Elastic Container Service (Amazon ECS). An Application Load Balancer (ALB) directs traffic to the application.

The company needs to give only a specific list of users the ability to access the application from the internet. The company cannot change the application and cannot integrate the application with an identity provider. All users must be authenticated through multi-factor authentication (MFA).

Which solution will meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Create a user pool in Amazon Cognito. Configure the pool for the application. Populate the pool with the required users. Configure the pool to require MFA. Configure a listener rule on the ALB to require authentication through the Amazon Cognito hosted UI.

B.

Configure the users in AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM). Attach a resource policy to the Fargate service to require users to use MFA. Configure a listener rule on the ALB to require authentication through IAM.

C.

Configure the users in AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM). Enable AWS IAM Identity Center (AWS Single Sign-On). Configure resource protection for the ALB. Create a resource protection rule to require users to use MFA.

D.

Create a user pool in AWS Amplify. Configure the pool for the application. Populate the pool with the required users. Configure the pool to require MFA. Configure a listener rule on the ALB to require authentication through the Amplify hosted UI.

Discussion
Question 21

A company is developing a gene reporting device that will collect genomic information to assist researchers with collecting large samples of data from a diverse population. The device will push 8 KB of genomic data every second to a data platform that will need to process and analyze the data and provide information back to researchers. The data platform must meet the following requirements:

• Provide near-real-time analytics of the inbound genomic data

• Ensure the data is flexible, parallel, and durable

• Deliver results of processing to a data warehouse

Which strategy should a solutions architect use to meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Use Amazon Kinesis Data Firehose to collect the inbound sensor data, analyze the data with Kinesis clients, and save the results to an Amazon RDS instance.

B.

Use Amazon Kinesis Data Streams to collect the inbound sensor data, analyze the data with Kinesis clients, and save the results to an Amazon Redshift cluster using Amazon EMR.

C.

Use Amazon S3 to collect the inbound device data, analyze the data from Amazon SOS with Kinesis, and save the results to an Amazon Redshift cluster.

D.

Use an Amazon API Gateway to put requests into an Amazon SQS queue, analyze the data with an AWS Lambda function, and save the results to an Amazon Redshift cluster using Amazon EMR.

Discussion
Question 22

An online retail company is migrating its legacy on-premises .NET application to AWS. The application runs on load-balanced frontend web servers, load-balanced application servers, and a Microsoft SQL Server database.

The company wants to use AWS managed services where possible and does not want to rewrite the application. A solutions architect needs to implement a solution to resolve scaling issues and minimize licensing costs as the application scales.

Which solution will meet these requirements MOST cost-effectively?

Options:

A.

Deploy Amazon EC2 instances in an Auto Scaling group behind an Application Load Balancer for the web tier and for the application tier. Use Amazon Aurora PostgreSQL with Babelfish turned on to replatform the SOL Server database.

B.

Create images of all the servers by using AWS Database Migration Service (AWS DMS). Deploy Amazon EC2 instances that are based on the on-premises imports. Deploy the instances in an Auto Scaling group behind a Network Load Balancer for the web tier and for the application tier. Use Amazon DynamoDB as the database tier.

C.

Containerize the web frontend tier and the application tier. Provision an Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service (Amazon EKS) cluster. Create an Auto Scaling group behind a Network Load Balancer for the web tier and for the application tier. Use Amazon RDS for SOL Server to host the database.

D.

Separate the application functions into AWS Lambda functions. Use Amazon API Gateway for the web frontend tier and the application tier. Migrate the data to Amazon S3. Use Amazon Athena to query the data.

Discussion
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Question 23

A company is developing an application that will display financial reports. The company needs a solution that can store financial Information that comes from multiple systems. The solution must provide the reports through a web interface and must serve the data will less man 500 milliseconds or latency to end users. The solution also must be highly available and must have an RTO or 30 seconds.

Which solution will meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Use an Amazon Redshift cluster to store the data. Use a state website that is hosted on Amazon S3 with backend APIs that ate served by an Amazon Elastic Cubemates Service (Amazon EKS) cluster to provide the reports to the application.

B.

Use Amazon S3 to store the data Use Amazon Athena to provide the reports to the application. Use AWS App Runner to serve the application to view the reports.

C.

Use Amazon DynamoDB to store the data, use an embedded Amazon QuickStight dashboard with direct Query datasets to provide the reports to the application.

D.

Use Amazon Keyspaces (for Apache Cassandra) to store the data, use AWS Elastic Beanstalk to provide the reports to the application.

Discussion
Page: 5 / 31
Title
Questions
Posted

SAP-C02
PDF

$35  $99.99

SAP-C02 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SAP-C02 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99