Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated SAP-C02 Exam Questions and Answers by clayton

Page: 14 / 31

Amazon Web Services SAP-C02 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional
Exam Code: SAP-C02 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Professional
Questions: 435 Q&A's Shared By: clayton
Question 56

A company is storing data in several Amazon DynamoDB tables. A solutions architect must use a serverless architecture to make the data accessible publicly through a simple API over HTTPS. The solution must scale automatically in response to demand.

Which solutions meet these requirements? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Create an Amazon API Gateway REST API. Configure this API with direct integrations to DynamoDB by using API Gateway’s AWS integration type.

B.

Create an Amazon API Gateway HTTP API. Configure this API with direct integrations to Dynamo DB by using API Gateway’s AWS integration type.

C.

Create an Amazon API Gateway HTTP API. Configure this API with integrations to AWS Lambda functions that return data from the DynamoDB tables.

D.

Create an accelerator in AWS Global Accelerator. Configure this accelerator with AWS Lambda@Edge function integrations that return data from the DynamoDB tables.

E.

Create a Network Load Balancer. Configure listener rules to forward requests to the appropriate AWS Lambda functions

Discussion
Question 57

A company uses an on-premises data analytics platform. The system is highly available in a fully redundant configuration across 12 servers in the company's data center.

The system runs scheduled jobs, both hourly and daily, in addition to one-time requests from users. Scheduled jobs can take between 20 minutes and 2 hours to finish running and have tight SLAs. The scheduled jobs account for 65% of the system usage. User jobs typically finish running in less than 5 minutes and have no SLA. The user jobs account for 35% of system usage. During system failures, scheduled jobs must continue to meet SLAs. However, user jobs can be delayed.

A solutions architect needs to move the system to Amazon EC2 instances and adopt a consumption-based model to reduce costs with no long-term commitments. The solution must maintain high availability and must not affect the SLAs.

Which solution will meet these requirements MOST cost-effectively?

Options:

A.

Split the 12 instances across two Availability Zones in the chosen AWS Region. Run two instances in each Availability Zone as On-Demand Instances with Capacity Reservations. Run four instances in each Availability Zone as Spot Instances.

B.

Split the 12 instances across three Availability Zones in the chosen AWS Region. In one of the Availability Zones, run all four instances as On-Demand Instances with Capacity Reservations. Run the remaining instances as Spot Instances.

C.

Split the 12 instances across three Availability Zones in the chosen AWS Region. Run two instances in each Availability Zone as On-Demand Instances with a Savings Plan. Run two instances in each Availability Zone as Spot Instances.

D.

Split the 12 instances across three Availability Zones in the chosen AWS Region. Run three instances in each Availability Zone as On-Demand Instances with Capacity Reservations. Run one instance in each Availability Zone as a Spot Instance.

Discussion
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Question 58

A company's solutions architect is reviewing a web application that runs on AWS. The application references static assets in an Amazon S3 bucket in the us-east-1 Region. The company needs resiliency across multiple AWS Regions. The company already has created an S3 bucket in a second Region.

Which solution will meet these requirements with the LEAST operational overhead?

Options:

A.

Configure the application to write each object to both S3 buckets. Set up an Amazon Route 53 public hosted zone with a record set by using a weighted routing policy for each S3 bucket. Configure the application to reference the objects by using the Route 53 DNS name.

B.

Create an AWS Lambda function to copy objects from the S3 bucket in us-east-1 to the S3 bucket in the second Region. Invoke the Lambda function each time an object is written to the S3 bucket in us-east-1. Set up an Amazon CloudFront distribution with an origin group that contains the two S3 buckets as origins.

C.

Configure replication on the S3 bucket in us-east-1 to replicate objects to the S3 bucket in the second Region Set up an Amazon CloudFront distribution with an origin group that contains the two S3 buckets as origins.

D.

Configure replication on the S3 bucket in us-east-1 to replicate objects to the S3 bucket in the second Region. If failover is required, update the application code to load S3 objects from the S3 bucket in the second Region.

Discussion
Question 59

A company is running an application in the AWS Cloud. The application runs on containers in an Amazon Elastic Container Service (Amazon ECS) cluster. The ECS tasks use the Fargate launch type. The application's data is relational and is stored in Amazon Aurora MySQL. To meet regulatory requirements, the application must be able to recover to a separate AWS Region in the event of an application failure. In case of a failure, no data can be lost. Which solution will meet these requirements with the LEAST amount of operational overhead?

Options:

A.

Provision an Aurora Replica in a different Region.

B.

Set up AWS DataSync for continuous replication of the data to a different Region.

C.

Set up AWS Database Migration Service (AWS DMS) to perform a continuous replication of the data to a different Region.

D.

Use Amazon Data Lifecycle Manager {Amazon DLM) to schedule a snapshot every 5 minutes.

Discussion
Page: 14 / 31
Title
Questions
Posted

SAP-C02
PDF

$35  $99.99

SAP-C02 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SAP-C02 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99