Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated SAP-C02 Exam Questions and Answers by clayton

Page: 14 / 35

Amazon Web Services SAP-C02 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional
Exam Code: SAP-C02 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Professional
Questions: 483 Q&A's Shared By: clayton
Question 56

A company uses AWS Organizations for a multi-account setup in the AWS Cloud. The company's finance team has a data processing application that uses AWS Lambda and Amazon DynamoDB. The company's marketing team wants to access the data that is stored in the DynamoDB table.

The DynamoDB table contains confidential data. The marketing team can have access to only specific attributes of data in the DynamoDB table. The fi-nance team and the marketing team have separate AWS accounts.

What should a solutions architect do to provide the marketing team with the appropriate access to the DynamoDB table?

Options:

A.

Create an SCP to grant the marketing team's AWS account access to the specific attributes of the DynamoDB table. Attach the SCP to the OU of the finance team.

B.

Create an IAM role in the finance team's account by using IAM policy conditions for specific DynamoDB attributes (fine-grained access con-trol). Establish trust with the marketing team's account. In the mar-keting team's account, create an IAM role that has permissions to as-sume the IAM role in the finance team's account.

C.

Create a resource-based IAM policy that includes conditions for spe-cific DynamoDB attributes (fine-grained access control). Attach the policy to the DynamoDB table. In the marketing team's account, create an IAM role that has permissions to access the DynamoDB table in the finance team's account.

D.

Create an IAM role in the finance team's account to access the Dyna-moDB table. Use an IAM permissions boundary to limit the access to the specific attributes. In the marketing team's account, create an IAM role that has permissions to assume the IAM role in the finance team's account.

Discussion
Question 57

A company has five development teams that have each created five AWS accounts to develop and host applications. To track spending, the development teams log in to each account every month, record the current cost from the AWS Billing and Cost Management console, and provide the information to the company's finance team.

The company has strict compliance requirements and needs to ensure that resources are created only in AWS Regions in the United States. However, some resources have been created in other Regions.

A solutions architect needs to implement a solution that gives the finance team the ability to track and consolidate expenditures for all the accounts. The solution also must ensure that the company can create resources only in Regions in the United States.

Which combination of steps will meet these requirements in the MOST operationally efficient way? (Select THREE.)

Options:

A.

Create a new account to serve as a management account. Create an Amazon S3 bucket for the finance learn Use AWS Cost and Usage Reports to create monthly reports and to store the data in the finance team's S3 bucket.

B.

Create a new account to serve as a management account. Deploy an organization in AWS Organizations with all features enabled. Invite all the existing accounts to the organization. Ensure that each account accepts the invitation.

C.

Create an OU that includes all the development teams. Create an SCP that allows the creation of resources only in Regions that are in the United States. Apply the SCP to the OU.

D.

Create an OU that includes all the development teams. Create an SCP that denies (he creation of resources in Regions that are outside the United States. Apply the SCP to the OU.

E.

Create an 1AM role in the management account Attach a policy that includes permissions to view the Billing and Cost Management console. Allow the finance learn users to assume the role. Use AWS Cost Explorer and the Billing and Cost Management console to analyze cost.

F.

Create an 1AM role in each AWS account. Attach a policy that includes permissions to view the Billing and Cost Management console. Allow the finance team users to assume the role.

Discussion
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Question 58

A company wants to containerize a multi-tier web application and move the application from an on-premises data center to AWS. The application includes web. application, and database tiers. The company needs to make the application fault tolerant and scalable. Some frequently accessed data must always be available across application servers. Frontend web servers need session persistence and must scale to meet increases in traffic.

Which solution will meet these requirements with the LEAST ongoing operational overhead?

Options:

A.

Run the application on Amazon Elastic Container Service (Amazon ECS) on AWS Fargate. Use Amazon Elastic File System (Amazon EFS) for data that is frequently accessed between the web and application tiers. Store the frontend web server session data in Amazon Simple Queue Service (Amazon SOS).

B.

Run the application on Amazon Elastic Container Service (Amazon ECS) on Amazon EC2. Use Amazon ElastiCache for Redis to cache frontend web server session data. Use Amazon Elastic Block Store (Amazon EBS) with Multi-Attach on EC2 instances that are distributed across multiple Availability Zones.

C.

Run the application on Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service (Amazon EKS). Configure Amazon EKS to use managed node groups. Use ReplicaSets to run the web servers and applications. Create an Amazon Elastic File System (Amazon EFS) Me system. Mount the EFS file system across all EKS pods to store frontend web server session data.

D.

Deploy the application on Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service (Amazon EKS) Configure Amazon EKS to use managed node groups. Run the web servers and application as Kubernetes deployments in the EKS cluster. Store the frontend web server session data in an Amazon DynamoDB table. Create an Amazon Elastic File System (Amazon EFS) volume that all applications will mount at the time of deployment.

Discussion
Question 59

A solutions architect needs to assess a newly acquired company’s portfolio of applications and databases. The solutions architect must create a business case to migrate the portfolio to AWS. The newly acquired company runs applications in an on-premises data center. The data center is not well documented. The solutions architect cannot immediately determine how many applications and databases exist. Traffic for the applications is variable. Some applications are batch processes that run at the end of each month.

The solutions architect must gain a better understanding of the portfolio before a migration to AWS can begin.

Which solution will meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Use AWS Server Migration Service (AWS SMS) and AWS Database Migration Service (AWS DMS) to evaluate migration. Use AWS Service Catalog to understand application and database dependencies.

B.

Use AWS Application Migration Service. Run agents on the on-premises infrastructure. Manage the agents by using AWS Migration Hub. Use AWS Storage Gateway to assess local storage needs and database dependencies.

C.

Use Migration Evaluator to generate a list of servers. Build a report for a business case. Use AWS Migration Hub to view the portfolio. Use AWS Application Discovery Service to gain an understanding of application dependencies.

D.

Use AWS Control Tower in the destination account to generate an application portfolio. Use AWS Server Migration Service (AWS SMS) to generate deeper reports and a business case. Use a landing zone for core accounts and resources.

Discussion
Page: 14 / 35
Title
Questions
Posted

SAP-C02
PDF

$35  $99.99

SAP-C02 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SAP-C02 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99