Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated SAP-C02 Exam Questions and Answers by byron

Page: 15 / 35

Amazon Web Services SAP-C02 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional
Exam Code: SAP-C02 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Professional
Questions: 483 Q&A's Shared By: byron
Question 60

A company provides auction services for artwork and has users across North America and Europe. The company hosts its application in Amazon EC2 instances in the us-east-1 Region. Artists upload photos of their work as large-size, high-resolution image files from their mobile phones to a centralized Amazon S3 bucket created in the us-east-l Region. The users in Europe are reporting slow performance for their Image uploads.

How can a solutions architect improve the performance of the image upload process?

Options:

A.

Redeploy the application to use S3 multipart uploads.

B.

Create an Amazon CloudFront distribution and point to the application as a custom origin

C.

Configure the buckets to use S3 Transfer Acceleration.

D.

Create an Auto Scaling group for the EC2 instances and create a scaling policy.

Discussion
Question 61

A company runs an application on AWS. The company curates data from several different sources. The company uses proprietary algorithms to perform data transformations and aggregations. After the company performs E TL processes, the company stores the results in Amazon Redshift tables. The company sells this data to other companies. The company downloads the data as files from the Amazon Redshift tables and transmits the files to several data customers by using FTP. The number of data customers has grown significantly. Management of the data customers has become difficult.

The company will use AWS Data Exchange to create a data product that the company can use to share data with customers. The company wants to confirm the identities of the customers before the company shares data. The customers also need access to the most recent data when the company publishes the data.

Which solution will meet these requirements with the LEAST operational overhead?

Options:

A.

Use AWS Data Exchange for APIs to share data with customers. Configure subscription verification. In the AWS account of the company that produces the data, create an Amazon API Gateway Data API service integration with Amazon Redshift. Require the data customers to subscribe to the data product.

B.

In the AWS account of the company that produces the data, create an AWS Data Exchange datashare by connecting AWS Data Exchange to the Redshift cluster. Configure subscription verification. Require the data customers to subscribe to the data product.

C.

Download the data from the Amazon Redshift tables to an Amazon S3 bucket periodically. Use AWS Data Exchange for S3 to share data with customers. Configure subscription verification. Require the data customers to subscribe to the data product.

D.

Publish the Amazon Redshift data to an Open Data on AWS Data Exchange. Require the customers to subscribe to the data product in AWS Data Exchange. In the AWS account of the company that produces the data, attach 1AM resource-based policies to the Amazon Redshift tables to allow access only to verified AWS accounts.

Discussion
Question 62

An external audit of a company's serverless application reveals IAM policies that grant too many permissions. These policies are attached to the company's AWS Lambda execution roles. Hundreds of the company's Lambda functions have broad access permissions, such as full access to Amazon S3 buckets and Amazon DynamoDB tables. The company wants each function to have only the minimum permissions that the function needs to complete its task.

A solutions architect must determine which permissions each Lambda function needs.

What should the solutions architect do to meet this requirement with the LEAST amount of effort?

Options:

A.

Set up Amazon CodeGuru to profile the Lambda functions and search for AWS API calls. Create an inventory of the required API calls and resources for each Lambda function. Create new IAM access policies for each Lambda function. Review the new policies to ensure that they meet the company's business requirements.

B.

Turn on AWS CloudTrail logging for the AWS account. Use AWS Identity and Access Management Access Analyzer to generate IAM access policies based on the activity recorded in the CloudTrail log. Review the generated policies to ensure that they meet the company's business requirements.

C.

Turn on AWS CloudTrail logging for the AWS account. Create a script to parse the CloudTrail log, search for AWS API calls by Lambda execution role, and create a summary report. Review the report. Create IAM access policies that provide more restrictive permissions for each Lambda function.

D.

Turn on AWS CloudTrail logging for the AWS account. Export the CloudTrail logs to Amazon S3. Use Amazon EMR to process the CloudTrail logs in Amazon S3 and produce a report of API calls and resources used by each execution role. Create a new IAM access policy for each role. Export the generated roles to an S3 bucket. Review the generated policies to ensure that they meet the company's business requirements.

Discussion
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Question 63

A solutions architect must create a business case for migration of a company's on-premises data center to the AWS Cloud. The solutions architect will use a configuration management database (CMDB) export of all the company's servers to create the case.

Which solution will meet these requirements MOST cost-effectively?

Options:

A.

Use AWS Well-Architected Tool to import the CMDB data to perform an analysis and generate recommendations.

B.

Use Migration Evaluator to perform an analysis. Use the data import template to upload the data from the CMDB export.

C.

Implement resource matching rules. Use the CMDB export and the AWS Price List Bulk API to query CMDB data against AWS services in bulk.

D.

Use AWS Application Discovery Service to import the CMDB data to perform an analysis.

Discussion
Page: 15 / 35
Title
Questions
Posted

SAP-C02
PDF

$35  $99.99

SAP-C02 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SAP-C02 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99