Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated SAP-C02 Exam Questions and Answers by byron

Page: 15 / 31

Amazon Web Services SAP-C02 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional
Exam Code: SAP-C02 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Professional
Questions: 435 Q&A's Shared By: byron
Question 60

A company wants to change its internal cloud billing strategy for each of its business units. Currently, the cloud governance team shares reports for overall cloud spending with the head of each business unit. The company uses AWS Organizations lo manage the separate AWS accounts for each business unit. The existing tagging standard in Organizations includes the application, environment, and owner. The cloud governance team wants a centralized solution so each business unit receives monthly reports on its cloud spending. The solution should also send notifications for any cloud spending that exceeds a set threshold.

Which solution is the MOST cost-effective way to meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Configure AWS Budgets in each account and configure budget alerts that are grouped by application, environment, and owner. Add each business unit to an Amazon SNS topic for each alert. Use Cost Explorer in each account to create monthly reports for each business unit.

B.

Configure AWS Budgets in the organization's master account and configure budget alerts that are grouped by application, environment, and owner. Add each business unit to an Amazon SNS topic for each alert. Use Cost Explorer in the organization's master account to create monthly reports for each business unit.

C.

Configure AWS Budgets in each account and configure budget alerts lhat are grouped by application, environment, and owner. Add each business unit to an Amazon SNS topic for each alert. Use the AWS Billing and Cost Management dashboard in each account to create monthly reports for each business unit.

D.

Enable AWS Cost and Usage Reports in the organization's master account and configure reports grouped by application, environment, and owner. Create an AWS Lambda function that processes AWS Cost and Usage Reports, sends budget alerts, and sends monthly reports to each business unit's email list.

Discussion
Question 61

A company runs a Java application that has complex dependencies on VMs that are in the company's data center. The application is stable. but the company wants to modernize the technology stack. The company wants to migrate the application to AWS and minimize the administrative overhead to maintain the servers.

Which solution will meet these requirements with the LEAST code changes?

Options:

A.

Migrate the application to Amazon Elastic Container Service (Amazon ECS) on AWS Fargate by using AWS App2Container. Store container images in Amazon Elastic Container Registry (Amazon ECR). Grant the ECS task execution role permission 10 access the ECR image repository. Configure Amazon ECS to use an Application Load Balancer (ALB). Use the ALB to interact with the application.

B.

Migrate the application code to a container that runs in AWS Lambda. Build an Amazon API Gateway REST API with Lambda integration. Use API Gateway to interact with the application.

C.

Migrate the application to Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service (Amazon EKS) on EKS managed node groups by using AWS App2Container. Store container images in Amazon Elastic Container Registry (Amazon ECR). Give the EKS nodes permission to access the ECR image repository. Use Amazon API Gateway to interact with the application.

D.

Migrate the application code to a container that runs in AWS Lambda. Configure Lambda to use an Application Load Balancer (ALB). Use the ALB to interact with the application.

Discussion
Question 62

A company recently completed the migration from an on-premises data center to the AWS Cloud by using a replatforming strategy. One of the migrated servers is running a legacy Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP) service that a critical application relies upon. The application sends outbound email messages to the company’s customers. The legacy SMTP server does not support TLS encryption and uses TCP port 25. The application can use SMTP only.

The company decides to use Amazon Simple Email Service (Amazon SES) and to decommission the legacy SMTP server. The company has created and validated the SES domain. The company has lifted the SES limits.

What should the company do to modify the application to send email messages from Amazon SES?

Options:

A.

Configure the application to connect to Amazon SES by using TLS Wrapper. Create an IAM role that has ses:SendEmail and ses:SendRawEmail permissions. Attach the IAM role to an Amazon EC2 instance.

B.

Configure the application to connect to Amazon SES by using STARTTLS. Obtain Amazon SES SMTP credentials. Use the credentials to authenticate with Amazon SES.

C.

Configure the application to use the SES API to send email messages. Create an IAM role that has ses:SendEmail and ses:SendRawEmail permissions. Use the IAM role as a service role for Amazon SES.

D.

Configure the application to use AWS SDKs to send email messages. Create an IAM user for Amazon SES. Generate API access keys. Use the access keys to authenticate with Amazon SES.

Discussion
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Question 63

A company has registered 10 new domain names. The company uses the domains for online marketing. The company needs a solution that will redirect online visitors to a specific URL for each domain. All domains and target URLs are defined in a JSON document. All DNS records are managed by Amazon Route 53.

A solutions architect must implement a redirect service that accepts HTTP and HTTPS requests.

Which combination of steps should the solutions architect take to meet these requirements with the LEAST amount of operational effort? (Choose three.)

Options:

A.

Create a dynamic webpage that runs on an Amazon EC2 instance. Configure the webpage to use the JSON document in combination with the event message to look up and respond with a redirect URL.

B.

Create an Application Load Balancer that includes HTTP and HTTPS listeners.

C.

Create an AWS Lambda function that uses the JSON document in combination with the event message to look up and respond with a redirect URL.

D.

Use an Amazon API Gateway API with a custom domain to publish an AWS Lambda function.

E.

Create an Amazon CloudFront distribution. Deploy a Lambda@Edge function.

F.

Create an SSL certificate by using AWS Certificate Manager (ACM). Include the domains as Subject Alternative Names.

Discussion
Page: 15 / 31
Title
Questions
Posted

SAP-C02
PDF

$35  $99.99

SAP-C02 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SAP-C02 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99