Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated SAP-C02 Exam Questions and Answers by alya

Page: 22 / 31

Amazon Web Services SAP-C02 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional
Exam Code: SAP-C02 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Professional
Questions: 435 Q&A's Shared By: alya
Question 88

A solutions architect wants to cost-optimize and appropriately size Amazon EC2 instances in a single AWS account. The solutions architect wants to ensure that the instances are optimized based on CPU, memory, and network metrics.

Which combination of steps should the solutions architect take to meet these requirements? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Purchase AWS Business Support or AWS Enterprise Support for the account.

B.

Turn on AWS Trusted Advisor and review any “Low Utilization Amazon EC2 Instances” recommendations.

C.

Install the Amazon CloudWatch agent and configure memory metric collection on the EC2 instances.

D.

Configure AWS Compute Optimizer in the AWS account to receive findings and optimization recommendations.

E.

Create an EC2 Instance Savings Plan for the AWS Regions, instance families, and operating systems of interest.

Discussion
Question 89

A company is providing weather data over a REST-based API to several customers. The API is hosted by Amazon API Gateway and is integrated with different AWS Lambda functions for each API operation. The company uses Amazon Route 53 for DNS and has created a resource record of weather.example.com. The company stores data for the API in Amazon DynamoDB tables. The company needs a solution that will give the API the ability to fail over to a different AWS Region.

Which solution will meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Deploy a new set of Lambda functions in a new Region. Update the API Gateway API to use an edge-optimized API endpoint with Lambda functions from both Regions as targets. Convert the DynamoDB tables to global tables.

B.

Deploy a new API Gateway API and Lambda functions in another Region. Change the Route 53 DNS record to a multivalue answer. Add both API Gateway APIs to the answer. Enable target health monitoring. Convert the DynamoDB tables to global tables.

C.

Deploy a new API Gateway API and Lambda functions in another Region. Change the Route 53 DNS record to a failover record. Enable target health monitoring. Convert the DynamoDB tables to global tables.

D.

Deploy a new API Gateway API in a new Region. Change the Lambda functions to global functions. Change the Route 53 DNS record to a multivalue answer. Add both API Gateway APIs to the answer. Enable target health monitoring. Convert the DynamoDB tables to global tables.

Discussion
Question 90

A company has a data lake in Amazon S3 that needs to be accessed by hundreds of applications across many AWS accounts. The company's information security policy states that the S3 bucket must not be accessed over the public internet and that each application should have the minimum permissions necessary to function.

To meet these requirements, a solutions architect plans to use an S3 access point that is restricted to specific VPCs for each application.

Which combination of steps should the solutions architect take to implement this solution? (Select TWO.)

Options:

A.

Create an S3 access point for each application in the AWS account that owns the S3 bucket. Configure each access point to be accessible only from the application's VPC. Update the bucket policy to require access from an access point.

B.

Create an interface endpoint for Amazon S3 in each application's VPC. Configure the endpoint policy to allow access to an S3 access point. Create a VPC gateway attachment for the S3 endpoint.

C.

Create a gateway endpoint for Amazon S3 in each application's VPC. Configure the endpoint policy to allow access to an S3 access point. Specify the route table that is used to access the access point.

D.

Create an S3 access point for each application in each AWS account and attach the access points to the S3 bucket. Configure each access point to be accessible only from the application's VPC. Update the bucket policy to require access from an access point.

E.

Create a gateway endpoint for Amazon S3 in the data lake's VPC. Attach an endpoint policy to allow access to the S3 bucket. Specify the route table that is used to access the bucket.

Discussion
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Question 91

A company hosts a blog post application on AWS using Amazon API Gateway, Amazon DynamoDB, and AWS Lambda. The application currently does not use

API keys to authorize requests. The API model is as follows:

GET/posts/[postid] to get post details

GET/users[userid] to get user details

GET/comments/[commentid] to get comments details

The company has noticed users are actively discussing topics in the comments section, and the company wants to increase user engagement by marking the comments appears in real time.

Which design should be used to reduce comment latency and improve user experience?

Options:

A.

Use edge-optimized API with Amazon CloudFront to cache API responses.

B.

Modify the blog application code to request GET comment[commented] every 10 seconds.

C.

Use AWS AppSync and leverage WebSockets to deliver comments.

D.

Change the concurrency limit of the Lambda functions to lower the API response time.

Discussion
Page: 22 / 31
Title
Questions
Posted

SAP-C02
PDF

$35  $99.99

SAP-C02 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SAP-C02 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99