Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated SAP-C02 Exam Questions and Answers by alya

Page: 22 / 35

Amazon Web Services SAP-C02 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional
Exam Code: SAP-C02 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Professional
Questions: 483 Q&A's Shared By: alya
Question 88

A company that provides image storage services wants to deploy a customer-lacing solution to AWS. Millions of individual customers will use the solution. The solution will receive batches of large image files, resize the files, and store the files in an Amazon S3 bucket for up to 6 months.

The solution must handle significant variance in demand. The solution must also be reliable at enterprise scale and have the ability to rerun processing jobs in the event of failure.

Which solution will meet these requirements MOST cost-effectively?

Options:

A.

Use AWS Step Functions to process the S3 event that occurs when a user stores an image. Run an AWS Lambda function that resizes the image in place and replaces the original file in the S3 bucket. Create an S3 Lifecycle expiration policy to expire all stored images after 6 months.

B.

Use Amazon EventBridge to process the S3 event that occurs when a user uploads an image. Run an AWS Lambda function that resizes the image in place and replaces the original file in the S3 bucket. Create an S3 Lifecycle expiration policy to expire all stored images after 6 months.

C.

Use S3 Event Notifications to invoke an AWS Lambda function when a user stores an image. Use the Lambda function to resize the image in place and to store the original file in the S3 bucket. Create an S3 Lifecycle policy to move all stored images to S3 Standard-Infrequent Access (S3 Standard-IA) after 6 months.

D.

Use Amazon Simple Queue Service (Amazon SQS) to process the S3 event that occurs when a user stores an image. Run an AWS Lambda function that resizes the image and stores the resized file in an S3 bucket that uses S3 Standard-Infrequent Access (S3 Standard-IA). Create an S3 Lifecycle policy to move all stored images to S3 Glacier Deep Archive after 6 months.

Discussion
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Question 89

A solutions architect needs to define a reference architecture for a solution for three-tier applications with web. application, and NoSQL data layers. The reference architecture must meet the following requirements:

• High availability within an AWS Region

• Able to fail over in 1 minute to another AWS Region for disaster recovery

• Provide the most efficient solution while minimizing the impact on the user experience

Which combination of steps will meet these requirements? (Select THREE.)

Options:

A.

Use an Amazon Route 53 weighted routing policy set to 100/0 across the two selected Regions. Set Time to Live (TTL) to 1 hour.

B.

Use an Amazon Route 53 failover routing policy for failover from the primary Region to the disaster recovery Region. Set Time to Live (TTL) to 30 seconds.

C.

Use a global table within Amazon DynamoDB so data can be accessed in the two selected Regions.

D.

Back up data from an Amazon DynamoDB table in the primary Region every 60 minutes and then write the data to Amazon S3. Use S3 Cross-Region replication to copy the data from the primary Region to the disaster recovery Region. Have a script import the data into DynamoDB in a disaster recovery scenario.

E.

Implement a hot standby model using Auto Scaling groups for the web and application layers across multiple Availability Zones in the Regions. Use zonal Reserved Instances for the minimum number of servers and On-Demand Instances for any additional resources.

F.

Use Auto Scaling groups for the web and application layers across multiple Availability Zones in the Regions. Use Spot Instances for the required resources.

Discussion
Question 90

A company has VPC flow logs enabled for its NAT gateway. The company is seeing Action = ACCEPT for inbound traffic that comes from public IP address

198.51.100.2 destined for a private Amazon EC2 instance.

A solutions architect must determine whether the traffic represents unsolicited inbound connections from the internet. The first two octets of the VPC CIDR block are 203.0.

Which set of steps should the solutions architect take to meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Open the AWS CloudTrail console. Select the log group that contains the NAT gateway's elastic network interface and the private instance's elastic network interface. Run a query to filter with the destination address set as "like 203.0" and the source address set as "like 198.51.100.2". Run the stats command to filter the sum of bytes transferred by the source address and the destination address.

B.

Open the Amazon CloudWatch console. Select the log group that contains the NAT gateway's elastic network interface and the private instance's elastic network interface. Run a query to filter with the destination address set as "like 203.0" and the source address set as "like 198.51.100.2". Run the stats command to filter the sum of bytes transferred by the source address and the destination address.

C.

Open the AWS CloudTrail console. Select the log group that contains the NAT gateway's elastic network interface and the private instance's elastic network interface. Run a query to filter with the destination address set as "like 198.51.100.2" and the source address set as "like 203.0". Run the stats command to filter the sum of bytes transferred by the source address and the destination address.

D.

Open the Amazon CloudWatch console. Select the log group that contains the NAT gateway's elastic network interface and the private instance's elastic network interface. Run a query to filter with the destination address set as "like 198.51.100.2" and the source address set as "like 203.0". Run the stats command to filter the sum of bytes transferred by the source address and the destination address.

Discussion
Question 91

A company has millions of objects in an Amazon S3 bucket. The objects are in the S3 Standard storage class. All the S3 objects are accessed frequently. The number of users and applications that access the objects is increasing rapidly. The objects are encrypted with server-side encryption with AWS KMS Keys (SSE-KMS).

A solutions architect reviews the company's monthly AWS invoice and notices that AWS KMS costs are increasing because of the high number of requests from Amazon S3. The solutions architect needs to optimize costs with minimal changes to the application.

Which solution will meet these requirements with the LEAST operational overhead?

Options:

A.

Create a new S3 bucket that has server-side encryption with customer-provided keys (SSE-C) as the encryption type. Copy the existing objects to the new S3 bucket. Specify SSE-C.

B.

Create a new S3 bucket that has server-side encryption with Amazon S3 managed keys (SSE-S3) as the encryption type. Use S3 Batch Operations to copy the existing objects to the new S3 bucket. Specify SSE-S3.

C.

Use AWS CloudHSM to store the encryption keys. Create a new S3 bucket. Use S3 Batch Operations to copy the existing objects to the new S3 bucket. Encrypt the objects by using the keys from CloudHSM.

D.

Use the S3 Intelligent-Tiering storage class for the S3 bucket. Create an S3 Intelligent-Tiering archive configuration to transition objects that are not accessed for 90 days to S3 Glacier Deep Archive.

Discussion
Page: 22 / 35
Title
Questions
Posted

SAP-C02
PDF

$35  $99.99

SAP-C02 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SAP-C02 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99