Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated SAP-C02 Exam Questions and Answers by luan

Page: 18 / 31

Amazon Web Services SAP-C02 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional
Exam Code: SAP-C02 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Professional
Questions: 435 Q&A's Shared By: luan
Question 72

A company is building a serverless application that runs on an AWS Lambda function that is attached to a VPC. The company needs to integrate the application with a new service from an external provider. The external provider supports only requests that come from public IPv4 addresses that are in an allow list.

The company must provide a single public IP address to the external provider before the application can start using the new service.

Which solution will give the application the ability to access the new service?

Options:

A.

Deploy a NAT gateway. Associate an Elastic IP address with the NAT gateway. Configure the VPC to use the NAT gateway.

B.

Deploy an egress-only internet gateway. Associate an Elastic IP address with the egress-only internet gateway. Configure the elastic network interface on the Lambda function to use the egress-only internet gateway.

C.

Deploy an internet gateway. Associate an Elastic IP address with the internet gateway. Configure the Lambda function to use the internet gateway.

D.

Deploy an internet gateway. Associate an Elastic IP address with the internet gateway. Configure the default route in the public VPC route table to use the internet gateway.

Discussion
Question 73

A global media company is planning a multi-Region deployment of an application. Amazon DynamoDB global tables will back the deployment to keep the user experience consistent across the two continents where users are concentrated. Each deployment will have a public Application Load Balancer (ALB). The company manages public DNS internally. The company wants to make the application available through an apex domain.

Which solution will meet these requirements with the LEAST effort?

Options:

A.

Migrate public DNS to Amazon Route 53. Create CNAME records for the apex domain to point to the ALB. Use a geolocation routing policy to route traffic based on user location.

B.

Place a Network Load Balancer (NLB) in front of the ALB. Migrate public DNS to Amazon Route 53. Create a CNAME record for the apex domain to point to the NLB's static IP address. Use a geolocation routing policy to route traffic based on user location.

C.

Create an AWS Global Accelerator accelerator with multiple endpoint groups that target endpoints in appropriate AWS Regions. Use the accelerator's static IP address to create a record in public DNS for the apex domain.

D.

Create an Amazon API Gateway API that is backed by AWS Lambda in one of the AWS Regions. Configure a Lambda function to route traffic to application deployments by using the round robin method. Create CNAME records for the apex domain to point to the API's URL.

Discussion
Question 74

A company uses Amazon S3 to store files and images in a variety of storage classes. The company's S3 costs have increased substantially during the past year.

A solutions architect needs to review data trends for the past 12 months and identity the appropriate storage class for the objects.

Which solution will meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Download AWS Cost and Usage Reports for the last 12 months of S3 usage. Review AWS Trusted Advisor recommendations for cost savings.

B.

Use S3 storage class analysis. Import data trends into an Amazon QuickSight dashboard to analyze storage trends.

C.

Use Amazon S3 Storage Lens. Upgrade the default dashboard to include advanced metrics for storage trends.

D.

Use Access Analyzer for S3. Download the Access Analyzer for S3 report for the last 12 months. Import the csvfile to an Amazon QuickSight dashboard.

Discussion
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Question 75

A weather service provides high-resolution weather maps from a web application hosted on AWS in the eu-west-1 Region. The weather maps are updated frequently and stored in Amazon S3 along with static HTML content. The web application is fronted by Amazon CloudFront.

The company recently expanded to serve users in the us-east-1 Region, and these new users report that viewing their respective weather maps is slow from time to time.

Which combination of steps will resolve the us-east-1 performance issues? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Configure the AWS Global Accelerator endpoint for the S3 bucket in eu-west-1. Configure endpoint groups for TCP ports 80 and 443 in us-east-1.

B.

Create a new S3 bucket in us-east-1. Configure S3 cross-Region replication to synchronize from the S3 bucket in eu-west-1.

C.

Use Lambda@Edge to modify requests from North America to use the S3 Transfer Acceleration endpoint in us-east-1.

D.

Use Lambda@Edge to modify requests from North America to use the S3 bucket in us-east-1.

E.

Configure the AWS Global Accelerator endpoint for us-east-1 as an origin on the CloudFront distribution. Use Lambda@Edge to modify requests from North America to use the new origin.

Discussion
Page: 18 / 31
Title
Questions
Posted

SAP-C02
PDF

$35  $99.99

SAP-C02 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SAP-C02 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99