Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated SAP-C02 Exam Questions and Answers by harlan

Page: 8 / 35

Amazon Web Services SAP-C02 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional
Exam Code: SAP-C02 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Professional
Questions: 483 Q&A's Shared By: harlan
Question 32

A solutions architect needs to migrate an on-premises legacy application to AWS. The application runs on two servers behind a bad balancer. The application requires a license file that is associated with the MAC address of the server's network adapter. It takes the software vendor 12 hours to send new license files. The application also uses configuration files with a static IP address to access a database host names are not supported.

Given these requirements. which combination of steps should be taken to implement highly available architecture for the application servers in AWS? (Select TWO.)

Options:

A.

Create a pool of ENIs. Request license files from the vendor for the pool, and store the license files in Amazon $3. Create a bootstrap automation script to download a license file and attach the corresponding ENI to an Amazon EC2 instance.

B.

Create a pool of ENIs. Request license files from the vendor for the pool, store the license files on an Amazon EC2 instance. Create an AMI from the instance and use this AMI for all future EC2

C.

Create a bootstrap automation script to request a new license file from the vendor. When the response is received, apply the license file to an Amazon EC2 instance.

D.

Edit the bootstrap automation script to read the database server IP address from the AWS Systems Manager Parameter Store. and inject the value into the local configuration files.

E.

Edit an Amazon EC2 instance to include the database server IP address in the configuration files and re-create the AMI to use for all future EC2 instances.

Discussion
Question 33

A utility company wants to collect usage data every 5 minutes from its smart meters to facilitate time-of-use metering. When a meter sends data to AWS. the data is sent to Amazon API Gateway, processed by an AWS Lambda function, and stored in an Amazon DynamoDB table. During the pilot phase, the Lambda functions took from 3 to 5 seconds to complete.

As more smart meters are deployed, the engineers notice the Lambda functions are taking from 1 to 2 minutes to complete. The functions are also increasing in duration as new types of metrics are collected from the devices. There are many ProvisionedThroughputExceededException errors while performing PUT operations on DynamoDB. and there are also many TooManyRequestsException errors from Lambda.

Which combination of changes will resolve these issues? (Select TWO.)

Options:

A.

Increase the write capacity units to the DynamoDB table.

B.

Increase the memory available to the Lambda functions

C.

Increase the payload size from the smart meters to send more data.

D.

Stream the data into an Amazon Kinesis data stream from API Gateway and process the data in batches.

E.

Collect data in an Amazon SOS FIFO queue, which triggers a Lambda function to process each message.

Discussion
Question 34

A company has a solution that analyzes weather data from thousands of weather stations. The weather stations send the data over an Amazon API Gateway REST API that has an AWS Lambda function integration. The Lambda function calls a third-party service for data pre-processing. The third-party service gets overloaded and fails the pre-processing, causing a loss of data.

A solutions architect must improve the resiliency of the solution. The solutions architect must ensure that no data is lost and that data can be processed later if failures occur.

What should the solutions architect do to meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Create an Amazon Simple Queue Service (Amazon SQS) queue. Configure the queue as the dead-letter queue for the API.

B.

Create two Amazon Simple Queue Service (Amazon SQS) queues: a primary queue and a secondary queue. Configure the secondary queue as the dead-letter queue for the primary queue. Update the API to use a new integration to the primary queue. Configure the Lambda function as the invocation target for the primary queue.

C.

Create two Amazon EventBridge event buses: a primary event bus and a secondary event bus. Update the API to use a new integration to the primary event bus. Configure an EventBridge rule to react to all events on the primary event bus. Specify the Lambda function as the target of the rule. Configure the secondary event bus as the failure destination for the Lambda function.

D.

Create a custom Amazon EventBridge event bus. Configure the event bus as the failure destination for the Lambda function.

Discussion
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Question 35

A software as a service (SaaS) company provides a media software solution to customers The solution is hosted on 50 VPCs across various AWS Regions and AWS accounts One of the VPCs is designated as a management VPC The compute resources in the VPCs work independently

The company has developed a new feature that requires all 50 VPCs to be able to communicate with each other. The new feature also requires one-way access from each customer's VPC to the company's management VPC The management VPC hosts a compute resource that validates licenses for the media software solution

The number of VPCs that the company will use to host the solution will continue to increase as the solution grows

Which combination of steps will provide the required VPC connectivity with the LEAST operational overhead'' (Select TWO.)

Options:

A.

Create a transit gateway Attach all the company's VPCs and relevant subnets to the transit gateway

B.

Create VPC peering connections between all the company's VPCs

C.

Create a Network Load Balancer (NLB) that points to the compute resource for license validation. Create an AWS PrivateLink endpoint service that is available to each customer's VPC Associate the endpoint service with the NLB

D.

Create a VPN appliance in each customer's VPC Connect the company's management VPC to each customer's VPC by using AWS Site-to-Site VPN

E.

Create a VPC peering connection between the company's management VPC and each customer's VPC

Discussion
Page: 8 / 35
Title
Questions
Posted

SAP-C02
PDF

$35  $99.99

SAP-C02 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SAP-C02 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99