Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Amazon Web Services Updated SAP-C02 Exam Questions and Answers by zachariah

Page: 25 / 34

Amazon Web Services SAP-C02 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional
Exam Code: SAP-C02 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Professional
Questions: 461 Q&A's Shared By: zachariah
Question 100

A solutions architect has developed a web application that uses an Amazon API Gateway Regional endpoint and an AWS Lambda function. The consumers of the web application are all close to the AWS Region where the application will be deployed. The Lambda function only queries an Amazon Aurora MySQL database. The solutions architect has configured the database to have three read replicas.

During testing, the application does not meet performance requirements. Under high load, the application opens a large number of database connections. The solutions architect must improve the application's performance.

Which actions should the solutions architect take to meet these requirements? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Use the cluster endpoint of the Aurora database.

B.

Use RDS Proxy to set up a connection pool to the reader endpoint of the Aurora database.

C.

Use the Lambda Provisioned Concurrency feature.

D.

Move the code for opening the database connection in the Lambda function outside of the event handler.

E.

Change the API Gateway endpoint to an edge-optimized endpoint.

Discussion
Question 101

A company has a legacy monolithic application that is critical to the company's business. The company hosts the application on an Amazon EC2 instance that runs Amazon Linux 2. The company's application team receives a directive from the legal department to back up the data from the instance's encrypted Amazon

Elastic Block Store (Amazon EBS) volume to an Amazon S3 bucket. The application team does not have the administrative SSH key pair for the instance. The application must continue to serve the users.

Which solution will meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Attach a role to the instance with permission to write to Amazon S3. Use the AWS Systems Manager Session Manager option to gain access to the instance and run commands to copy data into Amazon S3.

B.

Create an image of the instance with the reboot option turned on. Launch a new EC2 instance from the image. Attach a role to the new instance with permission to write to Amazon S3. Run a command to copy data into Amazon S3.

C.

Take a snapshot of the EBS volume by using Amazon Data Lifecycle Manager (Amazon DLM). Copy the data to Amazon S3.

D.

Create an image of the instance. Launch a new EC2 instance from the image. Attach a role to the new instance with permission to write to Amazon S3. Run a command to copy data into Amazon S3.

Discussion
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Question 102

A company is planning to migrate 1,000 on-premises servers to AWS. The servers run on several VMware clusters in the company’s data center. As part of the migration plan, the company wants to gather server metrics such as CPU details, RAM usage, operating system information, and running processes. The company then wants to query and analyze the data.

Which solution will meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Deploy and configure the AWS Agentless Discovery Connector virtual appliance on the on-premises hosts. Configure Data Exploration in AWS Migration Hub. Use AWS Glue to perform an ETL job against the data. Query the data by using Amazon S3 Select.

B.

Export only the VM performance information from the on-premises hosts. Directly import the required data into AWS Migration Hub. Update any missing information in Migration Hub. Query the data by using Amazon QuickSight.

C.

Create a script to automatically gather the server information from the on-premises hosts. Use the AWS CLI to run the put-resource-attributes command to store the detailed server data in AWS Migration Hub. Query the data directly in the Migration Hub console.

D.

Deploy the AWS Application Discovery Agent to each on-premises server. Configure Data Exploration in AWS Migration Hub. Use Amazon Athena to run predefined queries against the data in Amazon S3.

Discussion
Question 103

A company's solutions architect is reviewing a web application that runs on AWS. The application references static assets in an Amazon S3 bucket in the us-east-1 Region. The company needs resiliency across multiple AWS Regions. The company already has created an S3 bucket in a second Region.

Which solution will meet these requirements with the LEAST operational overhead?

Options:

A.

Configure the application to write each object to both S3 buckets. Set up an Amazon Route 53 public hosted zone with a record set by using a weighted routing policy for each S3 bucket. Configure the application to reference the objects by using the Route 53 DNS name.

B.

Create an AWS Lambda function to copy objects from the S3 bucket in us-east-1 to the S3 bucket in the second Region. Invoke the Lambda function each time an object is written to the S3 bucket in us-east-1. Set up an Amazon CloudFront distribution with an origin group that contains the two S3 buckets as origins.

C.

Configure replication on the S3 bucket in us-east-1 to replicate objects to the S3 bucket in the second Region Set up an Amazon CloudFront distribution with an origin group that contains the two S3 buckets as origins.

D.

Configure replication on the S3 bucket in us-east-1 to replicate objects to the S3 bucket in the second Region. If failover is required, update the application code to load S3 objects from the S3 bucket in the second Region.

Discussion
Page: 25 / 34
Title
Questions
Posted

SAP-C02
PDF

$40  $99.99

SAP-C02 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

SAP-C02 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99