Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated SAP-C02 Exam Questions and Answers by zachariah

Page: 25 / 35

Amazon Web Services SAP-C02 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional
Exam Code: SAP-C02 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Professional
Questions: 483 Q&A's Shared By: zachariah
Question 100

A delivery company needs to migrate its third-party route planning application to AWS. The third party supplies a supported Docker image from a public registry. The image can run in as many containers as required to generate the route map.

The company has divided the delivery area into sections with supply hubs so that delivery drivers travel the shortest distance possible from the hubs to the customers. To reduce the time necessary to generate route maps, each section uses its own set of Docker containers with a custom configuration that processes orders only in the section's area.

The company needs the ability to allocate resources cost-effectively based on the number of running containers.

Which solution will meet these requirements with the LEAST operational overhead?

Options:

A.

Create an Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service (Amazon EKS) cluster on Amazon EC2. Use the Amazon EKS CLI to launch the planning application in pods by using the -tags option to assign a custom tag to the pod.

B.

Create an Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service (Amazon EKS) cluster on AWS Fargate. Use the Amazon EKS CLI to launch the planning application. Use the AWS CLI tag-resource API call to assign a custom tag to the pod.

C.

Create an Amazon Elastic Container Service (Amazon ECS) cluster on Amazon EC2. Use the AWS CLI with run-tasks set to true to launch the planning application by using the -tags option to assign a custom tag to the task.

D.

Create an Amazon Elastic Container Service (Amazon ECS) cluster on AWS Fargate. Use the AWS CLI run-task command and set enableECSManagedTags to true to launch the planning application. Use the --tags option to assign a custom tag to the task.

Discussion
Question 101

A company with global offices has a single 1 Gbps AWS Direct Connect connection to a single AWS Region. The company's on-premises network uses the connection to communicate with the company's resources in the AWS Cloud. The connection has a single private virtual interface that connects to a single VPC.

A solutions architect must implement a solution that adds a redundant Direct Connect connection in the same Region. The solution also must provide connectivity to other Regions through the same pair of Direct Connect connections as the company expands into other Regions.

Which solution meets these requirements?

Options:

A.

Provision a Direct Connect gateway. Delete the existing private virtual interface from the existing connection. Create the second Direct Connect connection. Create a new private virtual interlace on each connection, and connect both private victual interfaces to the Direct Connect gateway. Connect the Direct Connect gateway to the single VPC.

B.

Keep the existing private virtual interface. Create the second Direct Connect connection. Create a new private virtual interface on the new connection, and connect the new private virtual interface to the single VPC.

C.

Keep the existing private virtual interface. Create the second Direct Connect connection. Create a new public virtual interface on the new connection, and connect the new public virtual interface to the single VPC.

D.

Provision a transit gateway. Delete the existing private virtual interface from the existing connection. Create the second Direct Connect connection. Create a new private virtual interface on each connection, and connect both private virtual interfaces to the transit gateway. Associate the transit gateway with the single VPC.

Discussion
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Question 102

A company manages multiple AWS accounts by using AWS Organizations. Under the root OU. the company has two OUs: Research and DataOps.

Because of regulatory requirements, all resources that the company deploys in the organization must reside in the ap-northeast-1 Region. Additionally. EC2 instances that the company deploys in the DataOps OU must use a predefined list of instance types

A solutions architect must implement a solution that applies these restrictions. The solution must maximize operational efficiency and must minimize ongoing maintenance

Which combination of steps will meet these requirements? (Select TWO )

Options:

A.

Create an IAM role in one account under the DataOps OU Use the ec2 Instance Type condition key in an inline policy on the role to restrict access to specific instance types.

B.

Create an IAM user in all accounts under the root OU Use the aws RequestedRegion condition key in an inline policy on each user to restrict access to all AWS Regions except ap-northeast-1.

C.

Create an SCP Use the aws:RequestedRegion condition key to restrict access to all AWS Regions except ap-northeast-1 Apply the SCP to the root OU.

D.

Create an SCP Use the ec2Reo»on condition key to restrict access to all AWS Regions except ap-northeast-1. Apply the SCP to the root OU. the DataOps OU. and the Research OU.

E.

Create an SCP Use the ec2:lnstanceType condition key to restrict access to specific instance types Apply the SCP to the DataOps OU.

Discussion
Question 103

An AWS customer has a web application that runs on premises. The web application fetches data from a third-party API that is behind a firewall. The third party accepts only one public CIDR block in each client's allow list.

The customer wants to migrate their web application to the AWS Cloud. The application will be hosted on a set of Amazon EC2 instances behind an Application Load Balancer (ALB) in a VPC. The ALB is located in public subnets. The EC2 instances are located in private subnets. NAT gateways provide internet access to the private subnets.

How should a solutions architect ensure that the web application can continue to call the third-parly API after the migration?

Options:

A.

Associate a block of customer-owned public IP addresses to the VPC. Enable public IP addressing for public subnets in the VPC.

B.

Register a block of customer-owned public IP addresses in the AWS account. Create Elastic IP addresses from the address block and assign them lo the NAT gateways in the VPC.

C.

Create Elastic IP addresses from the block of customer-owned IP addresses. Assign the static Elastic IP addresses to the ALB.

D.

Register a block of customer-owned public IP addresses in the AWS account. Set up AWS Global Accelerator to use Elastic IP addresses from the address block. Set the ALB as the accelerator endpoint.

Discussion
Page: 25 / 35
Title
Questions
Posted

SAP-C02
PDF

$35  $99.99

SAP-C02 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SAP-C02 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99