Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated SAP-C02 Exam Questions and Answers by orion

Page: 11 / 35

Amazon Web Services SAP-C02 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional
Exam Code: SAP-C02 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Professional
Questions: 483 Q&A's Shared By: orion
Question 44

A company needs to modernize a legacy .NET Framework application. The application uses an application server and a Microsoft SQL Server database.

The company also needs to perform the following tasks:

■ Containerize the application into microservices.

• Keep control of the operating system patches and storage for the application layer.

• Add load balancing for the web servers.

• Make the application highly available.

Which solution will meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Convert the application into a containerized application by using AWS App2Container. Deploy the containerized application on Amazon Elastic Container Service (Amazon ECS). Run the ECS cluster on Amazon EC2 instances in an Auto Scaling group. Place an Application Load Balancer in front of the Auto Scaling group. Use Amazon RDS for SOL Server with a Multi-AZ deployment to host the database.

B.

Convert the application into a containerized application by using AWS App2Container. Deploy the containerized application on Amazon Elastic Container Service (Amazon ECS). Run the ECS cluster on EC2 instances in an Auto Scaling group. Place a Network Load Balancer in front of the Auto Scaling group. Use Amazon Aurora MySQL with a Multi-AZ deployment to host the database.

C.

Convert the application into a containerized application by using the Porting Assistant for .NET tool. Deploy the containerized application on Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service (Amazon EKS). Run the EKS cluster by using AWS Fargate. Place a Network Load Balancer in front of the Auto Scaling group. Host the database on Amazon Aurora MySQL. Configure cross-Region read replicas for the database.

D.

Convert the application into a containerized application by using the Porting Assistant for .NET tool. Deploy the containerized application on Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service (Amazon EKS). Run the EKS cluster by using AWS Fargate. Place an Application Load Balancer in front of the Auto Scaling group. Use Amazon RDS for SQL Server with a Multi-AZ deployment to host the database.

Discussion
Question 45

A company deploys a new web application. As pari of the setup, the company configures AWS WAF to log to Amazon S3 through Amazon Kinesis Data Firehose. The company develops an Amazon Athena query that runs once daily to return AWS WAF log data from the previous 24 hours. The volume of daily logs is constant. However, over time, the same query is taking more time to run.

A solutions architect needs to design a solution to prevent the query time from continuing to increase. The solution must minimize operational overhead.

Which solution will meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Create an AWS Lambda function that consolidates each day's AWS WAF logs into one log file.

B.

Reduce the amount of data scanned by configuring AWS WAF to send logs to a different S3 bucket each day.

C.

Update the Kinesis Data Firehose configuration to partition the data in Amazon S3 by date and time. Create external tables for Amazon Redshift. Configure Amazon Redshift Spectrum to query the data source.

D.

Modify the Kinesis Data Firehose configuration and Athena table definition to partition the data by date and time. Change the Athena query to view the relevant partitions.

Discussion
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Question 46

A software company needs to create short-lived test environments to test pull requests as part of its development process. Each test environment consists of a single Amazon EC2 instance that is in an Auto Scaling group.

The test environments must be able to communicate with a central server to report test results. The central server is located in an on-premises data center. A solutions architect must implement a solution so that the company can create and delete test environments without any manual intervention. The company has created a transit gateway with a VPN attachment to the on-premises network.

Which solution will meet these requirements with the LEAST operational overhead?

Options:

A.

Create an AWS CloudFormation template that contains a transit gateway attachment and related routing configurations. Create a CloudFormation stack set that includes this template. Use CloudFormation StackSets to deploy a new stack for each VPC in the account. Deploy a new VPC for each test environment.

B.

Create a single VPC for the test environments. Include a transit gateway attachment and related routing configurations. Use AWS CloudFormation to deploy all test environments into the VPC.

C.

Create a new OU in AWS Organizations for testing. Create an AWS CloudFormation template that contains a VPC, necessary networking resources, a transit gateway attachment, and related routing configurations. Create a CloudFormation stack set that includes this template. Use CloudFormation StackSets for deployments into each account under the testing 01.1. Create a new account for each test environment.

D.

Convert the test environment EC2 instances into Docker images. Use AWS CloudFormation to configure an Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service (Amazon EKS) cluster in a new VPC, create a transit gateway attachment, and create related routing configurations. Use Kubernetes to manage the deployment and lifecycle of the test environments.

Discussion
Question 47

A company runs many workloads on AWS and uses AWS Organizations to manage its accounts. The workloads are hosted on Amazon EC2. AWS Fargate. and AWS Lambda. Some of the workloads have unpredictable demand. Accounts record high usage in some months and low usage in other months.

The company wants to optimize its compute costs over the next 3 years A solutions architect obtains a 6-month average for each of the accounts across the organization to calculate usage.

Which solution will provide the MOST cost savings for all the organization's compute usage?

Options:

A.

Purchase Reserved Instances for the organization to match the size and number of the most common EC2 instances from the member accounts.

B.

Purchase a Compute Savings Plan for the organization from the management account by using the recommendation at the management account level

C.

Purchase Reserved Instances for each member account that had high EC2 usage according to the data from the last 6 months.

D.

Purchase an EC2 Instance Savings Plan for each member account from the management account based on EC2 usage data from the last 6 months.

Discussion
Page: 11 / 35
Title
Questions
Posted

SAP-C02
PDF

$35  $99.99

SAP-C02 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SAP-C02 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99