Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Amazon Web Services Updated SAP-C02 Exam Questions and Answers by orion

Page: 11 / 34

Amazon Web Services SAP-C02 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional
Exam Code: SAP-C02 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Professional
Questions: 461 Q&A's Shared By: orion
Question 44

A company wants to use Amazon Workspaces in combination with thin client devices to replace aging desktops. Employees use the desktops to access applications that work with clinical trial data. Corporate security policy states that access to the applications must be restricted to only company branch office locations. The company is considering adding an additional branch office in the next 6 months.

Which solution meets these requirements with the MOST operational efficiency?

Options:

A.

Create an IP access control group rule with the list of public addresses from the branch offices. Associate the IP access control group with the Workspaces directory.

B.

Use AWS Firewall Manager to create a web ACL rule with an IPSet with the list to public addresses from the branch office Locations-Associate the web ACL with the Workspaces directory.

C.

Use AWS Certificate Manager (ACM) to issue trusted device certificates to the machines deployed in the branch office locations. Enable restricted access on the Workspaces directory.

D.

Create a custom Workspace image with Windows Firewall configured to restrict access to the public addresses of the branch offices. Use the image to deploy the Workspaces.

Discussion
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Question 45

A startup company recently migrated a large ecommerce website to AWS The website has experienced a 70% increase in sates Software engineers are using a private GitHub repository to manage code The DevOps team is using Jenkins for builds and unit testing The engineers need to receive notifications for bad builds and zero downtime during deployments The engineers also need to ensure any changes to production are seamless for users and can be rolled back in the event of a major issue

The software engineers have decided to use AWS CodePipeline to manage their build and deployment process

Which solution will meet these requirements'?

Options:

A.

Use GitHub websockets to trigger the CodePipeline pipeline Use the Jenkins plugin for AWS CodeBuild to conduct unit testing Send alerts to an Amazon SNS topic for any bad builds Deploy in an in-place all-at-once deployment configuration using AWS CodeDeploy

B.

Use GitHub webhooks to trigger the CodePipelme pipeline Use the Jenkins plugin for AWS CodeBuild to conduct unit testing Send alerts to an Amazon SNS topic for any bad builds Deploy in a blue'green deployment using AWS CodeDeploy

C.

Use GitHub websockets to trigger the CodePipelme pipeline. Use AWS X-Ray for unit testing and static code analysis Send alerts to an Amazon SNS topic for any bad builds Deploy in a blue/green deployment using AWS CodeDeploy.

D.

Use GitHub webhooks to trigger the CodePipeline pipeline Use AWS X-Ray for unit testing and static code analysis Send alerts to an Amazon SNS topic for any bad builds Deploy in an m-place. all-at-once deployment configuration using AWS CodeDeploy

Discussion
Question 46

A company has a web application that uses Amazon API Gateway. AWS Lambda and Amazon DynamoDB A recent marketing campaign has increased demand Monitoring software reports that many requests have significantly longer response times than before the marketing campaign

A solutions architect enabled Amazon CloudWatch Logs for API Gateway and noticed that errors are occurring on 20% of the requests. In CloudWatch. the Lambda function. Throttles metric represents 1% of the requests and the Errors metric represents 10% of the requests Application logs indicate that, when errors occur there is a call to DynamoDB

What change should the solutions architect make to improve the current response times as the web application becomes more popular'?

Options:

A.

Increase the concurrency limit of the Lambda function

B.

Implement DynamoDB auto scaling on the table

C.

Increase the API Gateway throttle limit

D.

Re-create the DynamoDB table with a better-partitioned primary index.

Discussion
Question 47

An external audit of a company's serverless application reveals IAM policies that grant too many permissions. These policies are attached to the company's AWS Lambda execution roles. Hundreds of the company's Lambda functions have broad access permissions, such as full access to Amazon S3 buckets and Amazon DynamoDB tables. The company wants each function to have only the minimum permissions that the function needs to complete its task.

A solutions architect must determine which permissions each Lambda function needs.

What should the solutions architect do to meet this requirement with the LEAST amount of effort?

Options:

A.

Set up Amazon CodeGuru to profile the Lambda functions and search for AWS API calls. Create an inventory of the required API calls and resources for each Lambda function. Create new IAM access policies for each Lambda function. Review the new policies to ensure that they meet the company's business requirements.

B.

Turn on AWS CloudTrail logging for the AWS account. Use AWS Identity and Access Management Access Analyzer to generate IAM access policies based on the activity recorded in the CloudTrail log. Review the generated policies to ensure that they meet the company's business requirements.

C.

Turn on AWS CloudTrail logging for the AWS account. Create a script to parse the CloudTrail log, search for AWS API calls by Lambda execution role, and create a summary report. Review the report. Create IAM access policies that provide more restrictive permissions for each Lambda function.

D.

Turn on AWS CloudTrail logging for the AWS account. Export the CloudTrail logs to Amazon S3. Use Amazon EMR to process the CloudTrail logs in Amazon S3 and produce a report of API calls and resources used by each execution role. Create a new IAM access policy for each role. Export the generated roles to an S3 bucket. Review the generated policies to ensure that they meet the company's business requirements.

Discussion
Page: 11 / 34
Title
Questions
Posted

SAP-C02
PDF

$40  $99.99

SAP-C02 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

SAP-C02 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99