Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated SAP-C02 Exam Questions and Answers by orion

Page: 11 / 31

Amazon Web Services SAP-C02 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional
Exam Code: SAP-C02 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Professional
Questions: 435 Q&A's Shared By: orion
Question 44

A company's solutions architect is reviewing a new internally developed application in a sandbox AWS account The application uses an AWS Auto Scaling group of Amazon EC2 instances that have an IAM instance profile attached Part of the application logic creates and accesses secrets from AWS Secrets Manager The company has an AWS Lambda function that calls the application API to test the functionality The company also has created an AWS CloudTrail trail in the account

The application's developer has attached the SecretsManagerReadWnte AWS managed IAM policy to an IAM role The IAM role is associated with the instance profile that is attached to the EC2 instances The solutions architect has invoked the Lambda function for testing

The solutions architect must replace the SecretsManagerReadWnte policy with a new policy that provides least privilege access to the Secrets Manager actions that the application requires

What is the MOST operationally efficient solution that meets these requirements?

Options:

A.

Generate a policy based on CloudTrail events for the IAM role Use the generated policy output to create a new IAM policy Use the newly generated IAM policy to replace the SecretsManagerReadWnte policy that is attached to the IAM role

B.

Create an analyzer in AWS Identity and Access Management Access Analyzer Use the IAM role's Access Advisor findings to create a new IAM policy Use the newly created IAM policy to replace the SecretsManagerReadWnte policy that is attached to the IAM role

C.

Use the aws cloudtrail lookup-events AWS CLI command to filter and export CloudTrail events that are related to Secrets Manager Use a new IAM policy that contains the actions from CloudTrail to replace the SecretsManagerReadWnte policy that is attached to the IAM role

D.

Use the IAM policy simulator to generate an IAM policy for the IAM role Use the newly generated IAM policy to replace the SecretsManagerReadWnte policy that is attached to the IAM role

Discussion
Question 45

A solutions architect needs to copy data from an Amazon S3 bucket m an AWS account to a new S3 bucket in a new AWS account. The solutions architect must implement a solution that uses the AWS CLI.

Which combination of steps will successfully copy the data? (Choose three.)

Options:

A.

Create a bucket policy to allow the source bucket to list its contents and to put objects and set object ACLs in the destination bucket. Attach the bucket policy to the destination bucket.

B.

Create a bucket policy to allow a user In the destination account to list the source bucket's contents and read the source bucket's objects. Attach the bucket policy to the source bucket.

C.

Create an IAM policy in the source account. Configure the policy to allow a user In the source account to list contents and get objects In the source bucket, and to list contents, put objects, and set object ACLs in the destination bucket. Attach the policy to the user _

D.

Create an IAM policy in the destination account. Configure the policy to allow a user In the destination account to list contents and get objects In the source bucket, and to list contents, put objects, and set objectACLs in the destination bucket. Attach the policy to the user.

E.

Run the aws s3 sync command as a user in the source account. Specify' the source and destination buckets to copy the data.

F.

Run the aws s3 sync command as a user in the destination account. Specify' the source and destination buckets to copy the data.

Discussion
Question 46

A life sciences company is using a combination of open source tools to manage data analysis workflows and Docker containers running on servers in its on-premises data center to process genomics data Sequencing data is generated and stored on a local storage area network (SAN), and then the data is processed. The research and development teams are running into capacity issues and have decided to re-architect their genomics analysis platform on AWS to scale based on workload demands and reduce the turnaround time from weeks to days

The company has a high-speed AWS Direct Connect connection Sequencers will generate around 200 GB of data for each genome, and individual jobs can take several hours to process the data with ideal compute capacity. The end result will be stored in Amazon S3. The company is expecting 10-15 job requests each day

Which solution meets these requirements?

Options:

A.

Use regularly scheduled AWS Snowball Edge devices to transfer the sequencing data into AWS When AWS receives the Snowball Edge device and the data is loaded into Amazon S3 use S3 events to trigger an AWS Lambda function to process the data

B.

Use AWS Data Pipeline to transfer the sequencing data to Amazon S3 Use S3 events to trigger an Amazon EC2 Auto Scaling group to launch custom-AMI EC2 instances running the Docker containers to process the data

C.

Use AWS DataSync to transfer the sequencing data to Amazon S3 Use S3 events to trigger an AWS Lambda function that starts an AWS Step Functions workflow Store the Docker images in Amazon Elastic Container Registry (Amazon ECR) and trigger AWS Batch to run the container and process the sequencing data

D.

Use an AWS Storage Gateway file gateway to transfer the sequencing data to Amazon S3 Use S3 events to trigger an AWS Batch job that runs on Amazon EC2 instances running the Docker containers to process the data

Discussion
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Question 47

A company has an organization that has many AWS accounts in AWS Organizations. A solutions architect must improve how the company manages common security group rules for the AWS accounts in the organization.

The company has a common set of IP CIDR ranges in an allow list in each AWS account to allow access to and from the company's on-premises network.

Developers within each account are responsible for adding new IP CIDR ranges to their security groups. The security team has its own AWS account. Currently, the security team notifies the owners of the other AWS accounts when changes are made to the allow list.

The solutions architect must design a solution that distributes the common set of CIDR ranges across all accounts.

Which solution meets these requirements with the LEAST amount of operational overhead?

Options:

A.

Set up an Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS) topic in the security team's AWS account. Deploy an AWS Lambda function in each AWS account. Configure the Lambda function to run every time an SNS topic receives a message. Configure the Lambda function to take an IP address as input and add it to a list of security groups in the account. Instruct the security team to distribute changes by publishing messages to its SNS topic.

B.

Create new customer-managed prefix lists in each AWS account within the organization. Populate the prefix lists in each account with all internal CIDR ranges. Notify the owner of each AWS account to allow the new customer-managed prefix list IDs in their accounts in their security groups. Instruct the security team to share updates with each AWS account owner.

C.

Create a new customer-managed prefix list in the security team's AWS account. Populate the customer-managed prefix list with all internal CIDR ranges. Share the customer-managed prefix list with the organization by using AWS Resource Access Manager. Notify the owner of each AWS account to allow the new customer-managed prefix list ID in their security groups.

D.

Create an IAM role in each account in the organization. Grant permissions to update security groups. Deploy an AWS Lambda function in the security team's AWS account. Configure the Lambda function to take a list of internal IP addresses as input, assume a role in each organization account, and add the list of IP addresses to the security groups in each account.

Discussion
Page: 11 / 31
Title
Questions
Posted

SAP-C02
PDF

$35  $99.99

SAP-C02 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SAP-C02 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99