Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated SAP-C02 Exam Questions and Answers by hadi

Page: 28 / 31

Amazon Web Services SAP-C02 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional
Exam Code: SAP-C02 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Professional
Questions: 435 Q&A's Shared By: hadi
Question 112

A company's interactive web application uses an Amazon CloudFront distribution to serve images from an Amazon S3 bucket. Occasionally, third-party tools ingest corrupted images into the S3 bucket. This image corruption causes a poor user experience in the application later. The company has successfully implemented and tested Python logic to detect corrupt images.

A solutions architect must recommend a solution to integrate the detection logic with minimal latency between the ingestion and serving.

Which solution will meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Use a Lambda@Edge function that is invoked by a viewer-response event.

B.

Use a Lambda@Edge function that is invoked by an origin-response event.

C.

Use an S3 event notification that invokes an AWS Lambda function.

D.

Use an S3 event notification that invokes an AWS Step Functions state machine.

Discussion
Question 113

A solutions architect needs to review the design of an Amazon EMR cluster that is using the EMR File System (EMRFS). The cluster performs tasks that are critical to business needs. The cluster is running Amazon EC2 On-Demand Instances at all times tor all task, primary, and core nodes. The EMR tasks run each morning, starting at 1 ;00 AM. and take 6 hours to finish running. The amount of time to complete the processing is not a priority because the data is not referenced until late in the day.

The solutions architect must review the architecture and suggest a solution to minimize the compute costs.

Which solution should the solutions architect recommend to meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Launch all task, primary, and core nodes on Spool Instances in an instance fleet. Terminate the cluster, including all instances, when the processing is completed.

B.

Launch the primary and core nodes on On-Demand Instances. Launch the task nodes on Spot Instances in an instance fleet. Terminate the cluster, including all instances, when the processing is completed. Purchase Compute Savings Plans to cover the On-Demand Instance usage.

C.

Continue to launch all nodes on On-Demand Instances. Terminate the cluster, including all instances, when the processing is completed. Purchase Compute Savings Plans to cover the On-Demand Instance usage

D.

Launch the primary and core nodes on On-Demand Instances. Launch the task nodes on Spot Instances in an instance fleet. Terminate only the task node instances when the processing is completed. Purchase Compute Savings Plans to cover the On-Demand Instance usage.

Discussion
Question 114

A company's solutions architect is analyzing costs of a multi-application environment. The environment is deployed across multiple Availability Zones in a single AWS Region. After a recent acquisition, the company manages two organizations in AWS Organizations. The company has created multiple service provider applications as AWS PrivateLink-powered VPC endpoint services in one organization. The company has created multiple service consumer applications in the other organization.

Data transfer charges are much higher than the company expected, and the solutions architect needs to reduce the costs. The solutions architect must recommend guidelines for developers to follow when they deploy services. These guidelines must minimize data transfer charges for the whole environment.

Which guidelines meet these requirements? (Select TWO.)

Options:

A.

Use AWS Resource Access Manager to share the subnets that host the service provider applications with other accounts in the organization.

B.

Place the service provider applications and the service consumer applications in AWS accounts in the same organization.

C.

Turn off cross-zone load balancing for the Network Load Balancer in all service provider application deployments.

D.

Ensure that service consumer compute resources use the Availability Zone-specific endpoint service by using the endpoint's local DNS name.

E.

Create a Savings Plan that provides adequate coverage for the organization's planned inter-Availability Zone data transfer usage.

Discussion
Question 115

A company is migrating its development and production workloads to a new organization in AWS Organizations. The company has created a separate member account for development and a separate member account for production. Consolidated billing is linked to the management account. In the management account, a solutions architect needs to create an 1AM user that can stop or terminate resources in both member accounts.

Which solution will meet this requirement?

Options:

A.

Create an IAM user and a cross-account role in the management account. Configure the cross-account role with least privilege access to the member accounts.

B.

Create an IAM user in each member account. In the management account, create a cross-account role that has least privilege access. Grant the IAM users access to the cross-account role by using a trust policy.

C.

Create an IAM user in the management account. In the member accounts, create an IAM group that has least privilege access. Add the IAM user from the management account to each IAM group in the member accounts.

D.

Create an IAM user in the management account. In the member accounts, create cross-account roles that have least privilege access. Grant the IAM user access to the roles by using a trust policy.

Discussion
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Page: 28 / 31
Title
Questions
Posted

SAP-C02
PDF

$35  $99.99

SAP-C02 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SAP-C02 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99