Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated SAP-C02 Exam Questions and Answers by hadi

Page: 28 / 35

Amazon Web Services SAP-C02 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional
Exam Code: SAP-C02 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Professional
Questions: 483 Q&A's Shared By: hadi
Question 112

A company has many AWS accounts and uses AWS Organizations to manage all of them. A solutions architect must implement a solution that the company can use to share a common network across multiple accounts.

The company's infrastructure team has a dedicated infrastructure account that has a VPC. The infrastructure team must use this account to manage the network. Individual accounts cannot have the ability to manage their own networks. However, individual accounts must be able to create AWS resources within subnets.

Which combination of actions should the solutions architect perform to meet these requirements? (Select TWO.)

Options:

A.

Create a transit gateway in the infrastructure account.

B.

Enable resource sharing from the AWS Organizations management account.

C.

Create VPCs in each AWS account within the organization in AWS Organizations. Configure the VPCs to share the same CIDR range and subnets as the VPC in the infrastructure account. Peer the VPCs in each individual account with the VPC in the infrastructure account,

D.

Create a resource share in AWS Resource Access Manager in the infrastructure account. Select the specific AWS Organizations OU that will use the shared network. Select each subnet to associate with the resource share.

E.

Create a resource share in AWS Resource Access Manager in the infrastructure account. Select the specific AWS Organizations OU that will use the shared network. Select each prefix list to associate with the resource share.

Discussion
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Question 113

A company has purchased appliances from different vendors. The appliances all have loT sensors. The sensors send status information in the vendors' proprietary formats to a legacy application that parses the information into JSON. The parsing is simple, but each vendor has a unique format. Once daily, the application parses all the JSON records and stores the records in a relational database for analysis.

The company needs to design a new data analysis solution that can deliver faster and optimize costs.

Which solution will meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Connect the loT sensors to AWS loT Core. Set a rule to invoke an AWS Lambda function to parse the information and save a .csv file to Amazon S3. Use AWS Glue to catalog the files. Use Amazon Athena and Amazon OuickSight for analysis.

B.

Migrate the application server to AWS Fargate, which will receive the information from loT sensors and parse the information into a relational format. Save the parsed information to Amazon Redshift for analysis.

C.

Create an AWS Transfer for SFTP server. Update the loT sensor code to send the information as a .csv file through SFTP to the server. Use AWS Glue to catalog the files. Use Amazon Athena for analysis.

D.

Use AWS Snowball Edge to collect data from the loT sensors directly to perform local analysis. Periodically collect the data into Amazon Redshift to perform global analysis.

Discussion
Question 114

A company wants to migrate an application to Amazon EC2 from VMware Infrastructure that runs in an on-premises data center. A solutions architect must preserve the software and configuration settings during the migration.

What should the solutions architect do to meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Configure the AWS DataSync agent to start replicating the data store to Amazon FSx for Windows File Server Use the SMB share to host the VMware data store. Use VM Import/Export to move the VMs to Amazon EC2.

B.

Use the VMware vSphere client to export the application as an image in Open Virealization Format (OVF) format Create an Amazon S3 bucket to store the image in the destination AWS Region. Create and apply an IAM role for VM Import Use the AWS CLI to run the EC2 import command.

C.

. Configure AWS Storage Gateway for files service to export a Common Internet File System (CIFSJ share. Create a backup copy to the shared folder. Sign in to the AWS Management Console and create an AMI from the backup copy Launch an EC2 instance that is based on the AMI.

D.

Create a managed-instance activation for a hybrid environment in AWS Systems Manager. Download and install Systems Manager Agent on the on-premises VM Register the VM with Systems Manager to be a managed instance Use AWS Backup to create a snapshot of the VM and create an AMI. Launch an EC2 instance that is based on the AMI

Discussion
Question 115

A company is running an application in the AWS Cloud. The application runs on containers in an Amazon Elastic Container Service (Amazon ECS) cluster. The ECS tasks use the Fargate launch type. The application's data is relational and is stored in Amazon Aurora MySQL. To meet regulatory requirements, the application must be able to recover to a separate AWS Region in the event of an application failure. In case of a failure, no data can be lost. Which solution will meet these requirements with the LEAST amount of operational overhead?

Options:

A.

Provision an Aurora Replica in a different Region.

B.

Set up AWS DataSync for continuous replication of the data to a different Region.

C.

Set up AWS Database Migration Service (AWS DMS) to perform a continuous replication of the data to a different Region.

D.

Use Amazon Data Lifecycle Manager {Amazon DLM) to schedule a snapshot every 5 minutes.

Discussion
Page: 28 / 35
Title
Questions
Posted

SAP-C02
PDF

$35  $99.99

SAP-C02 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SAP-C02 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99