Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Amazon Web Services Updated SAP-C02 Exam Questions and Answers by hadi

Page: 28 / 34

Amazon Web Services SAP-C02 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional
Exam Code: SAP-C02 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Professional
Questions: 461 Q&A's Shared By: hadi
Question 112

A company is running an application in the AWS Cloud. Recent application metrics show inconsistent response times and a significant increase in error rates. Calls to third-party services are causing the delays. Currently, the application calls third-party services synchronously by directly invoking an AWS Lambda function.

A solutions architect needs to decouple the third-party service calls and ensure that all the calls are eventually completed.

Which solution will meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Use an Amazon Simple Queue Service (Amazon SQS) queue to store events and invoke the Lambda function.

B.

Use an AWS Step Functions state machine to pass events to the Lambda function.

C.

Use an Amazon EventBridge rule to pass events to the Lambda function.

D.

Use an Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS) topic to store events and Invoke the Lambda function.

Discussion
Question 113

A company runs its application in the eu-west-1 Region and has one account for each of its environments development, testing, and production All the environments are running 24 hours a day 7 days a week by using stateful Amazon EC2 instances and Amazon RDS for MySQL databases The databases are between 500 GB and 800 GB in size

The development team and testing team work on business days during business hours, but the production environment operates 24 hours a day. 7 days a week. The company wants to reduce costs AH resources are tagged with an environment tag with either development, testing, or production as the key.

What should a solutions architect do to reduce costs with the LEAST operational effort?

Options:

A.

Create an Amazon EventBridge (Amazon CloudWatch Events) rule that runs once every day Configure the rule to invoke one AWS Lambda function that starts or stops instances based on the tag day and time.

B.

Create an Amazon EventBridge (Amazon CloudWatch Events) rule that runs every business day in the evening. Configure the rule to invoke an AWS Lambda function that stops instances based on the tag-Create a second EventBridge (CloudWatch Events) rule that runs every business day in the morning Configure the second rule to invoke another Lambda function that starts instances based on the tag

C.

Create an Amazon EventBridge (Amazon CloudWatch Events) rule that runs every business day in the evening Configure the rule to invoke an AWS Lambda function that terminates instances based on the tag Create a second EventBridge (CloudWatch Events) rule that runs every business day in the morning Configure the second rule to invoke another Lambda function that restores the instances from their last backup based on the tag.

D.

Create an Amazon EventBridge rule that runs every hour. Configure the rule to invoke one AWS Lambda function that terminates or restores instances from their last backup based on the tag. day, and time.

Discussion
Question 114

The company needs to determine which costs on the monthly AWS bill are attributable to each application or team. The company also must be able to create reports to compare costs from the last 12 months and to help forecast costs for the next 12 months. A solutions architect must recommend an AWS Billing and Cost Management solution that provides these cost reports.

Which combination of actions will meet these requirements? (Select THREE.)

Options:

A.

Activate the user-defined cost allocation tags that represent the application and the team.

B.

Activate the AWS generated cost allocation tags that represent the application and the team.

C.

Create a cost category for each application in Billing and Cost Management.

D.

Activate IAM access to Billing and Cost Management.

E.

Create a cost budget.

F.

Enable Cost Explorer.

Discussion
Question 115

A global media company is planning a multi-Region deployment of an application. Amazon DynamoDB global tables will back the deployment to keep the user experience consistent across the two continents where users are concentrated. Each deployment will have a public Application Load Balancer (ALB). The company manages public DNS internally. The company wants to make the application available through an apex domain.

Which solution will meet these requirements with the LEAST effort?

Options:

A.

Migrate public DNS to Amazon Route 53. Create CNAME records for the apex domain to point to the ALB. Use a geolocation routing policy to route traffic based on user location.

B.

Place a Network Load Balancer (NLB) in front of the ALB. Migrate public DNS to Amazon Route 53. Create a CNAME record for the apex domain to point to the NLB's static IP address. Use a geolocation routing policy to route traffic based on user location.

C.

Create an AWS Global Accelerator accelerator with multiple endpoint groups that target endpoints in appropriate AWS Regions. Use the accelerator's static IP address to create a record in public DNS for the apex domain.

D.

Create an Amazon API Gateway API that is backed by AWS Lambda in one of the AWS Regions. Configure a Lambda function to route traffic to application deployments by using the round robin method. Create CNAME records for the apex domain to point to the API's URL.

Discussion
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Page: 28 / 34
Title
Questions
Posted

SAP-C02
PDF

$40  $99.99

SAP-C02 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

SAP-C02 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99