Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated SAP-C02 Exam Questions and Answers by zayyan

Page: 7 / 31

Amazon Web Services SAP-C02 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional
Exam Code: SAP-C02 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Professional
Questions: 435 Q&A's Shared By: zayyan
Question 28

An e-commerce company is revamping its IT infrastructure and is planning to use AWS services. The company's CIO has asked a solutions architect to design a simple, highly available, and loosely coupled order processing application. The application is responsible for receiving and processing orders before storing them in an Amazon DynamoDB table. The application has a sporadic traffic pattern and should be able to scale during marketing campaigns to process the orders with minimal delays.

Which of the following is the MOST reliable approach to meet the requirements?

Options:

A.

Receive the orders in an Amazon EC2-hosted database and use EC2 instances to process them.

B.

Receive the orders in an Amazon SQS queue and invoke an AWS Lambda function to process them.

C.

Receive the orders using the AWS Step Functions program and launch an Amazon ECS container to process them.

D.

Receive the orders in Amazon Kinesis Data Streams and use Amazon EC2 instances to process them.

Discussion
Question 29

A research center is migrating to the AWS Cloud and has moved its on-premises 1 PB object storage to an Amazon S3 bucket. One hundred scientists are using this object storage to store their work-related documents. Each scientist has a personal folder on the object store. All the scientists are members of a single IAM user group.

The research center's compliance officer is worried that scientists will be able to access each other's work. The research center has a strict obligation to report on which scientist accesses which documents.

The team that is responsible for these reports has little AWS experience and wants a ready-to-use solution that minimizes operational overhead.

Which combination of actions should a solutions architect take to meet these requirements? (Select TWO.)

Options:

A.

Create an identity policy that grants the user read and write access. Add a condition that specifies that the S3 paths must be prefixed with ${aws:username}. Apply the policy on the scientists' IAM user group.

B.

Configure a trail with AWS CloudTrail to capture all object-level events in the S3 bucket. Store the trail output in another S3 bucket. Use Amazon Athena to query the logs and generate reports.

C.

Enable S3 server access logging. Configure another S3 bucket as the target for log delivery. Use Amazon Athena to query the logs and generate reports.

D.

Create an S3 bucket policy that grants read and write access to users in the scientists' IAM user group.

E.

Configure a trail with AWS CloudTrail to capture all object-level events in the S3 bucket and write the events to Amazon CloudWatch. Use the Amazon Athena CloudWatch connector to query the logs and generate reports.

Discussion
Question 30

A company has an application that generates reports and stores them in an Amazon S3 bucket When a user accesses their report, the application generates a signed URL to allow the user to download the report. The company's security team has discovered that the files are public and that anyone can download them without authentication The company has suspended the generation of new reports until the problem is resolved.

Which set of actions will immediately remediate the security issue without impacting the application's normal workflow?

Options:

A.

Create an AWS Lambda function that applies a deny all policy for users who are not authenticated. Create a scheduled event to invoke the Lambda function

B.

Review the AWS Trusted Advisor bucket permissions check and implement the recommended actions.

C.

Run a script that puts a private ACL on all of the objects in the bucket.

D.

Use the Block Public Access feature in Amazon S3 to set the IgnorePublicAcls option to TRUE on the bucket.

Discussion
Question 31

A company is building an application that will run on an AWS Lambda function. Hundreds of customers will use the application. The company wants to give each customer a quota of requests for a specific time period. The quotas must match customer usage patterns. Some customers must receive a higher quota for a shorter time period.

Which solution will meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Create an Amazon API Gateway REST API with a proxy integration to invoke the Lambda function. For each customer, configure an API Gateway usage plan that includes an appropriate request quota. Create an API key from the usage plan for each user that the customer needs.

B.

Create an Amazon API Gateway HTTP API with a proxy integration to invoke the Lambda function. For each customer, configure an API Gateway usage plan that includes an appropriate request quota. Configure route-level throttling for each usage plan. Create an API key from the usage plan for each user that the customer needs.

C.

Create a Lambda function alias for each customer. Include a concurrency limit with an appropriate request quota. Create a Lambda function URL for each function alias. Share the Lambda function URL for each alias with the relevant customer.

D.

Create an Application Load Balancer (ALB) in a VPC. Configure the Lambda function as a target for the ALB. Configure an AWS WAF web ACL for the ALB. For each customer, configure a rate-based rule that includes an appropriate request quota.

Discussion
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Page: 7 / 31
Title
Questions
Posted

SAP-C02
PDF

$35  $99.99

SAP-C02 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SAP-C02 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99