Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated SAP-C02 Exam Questions and Answers by zayyan

Page: 7 / 35

Amazon Web Services SAP-C02 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional
Exam Code: SAP-C02 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Professional
Questions: 483 Q&A's Shared By: zayyan
Question 28

A company hosts an application that uses several Amazon EC2 instances in an Auto Scaling group behind an Application Load Balancer (ALB). During the initial startup of the EC2 instances, the EC2 instances run user data scripts to download critical content for the application from an Amazon S3 bucket.

The EC2 instances are launching correctly. However, after a period of time, the EC2 instances are terminated with the following error message: "An instance was taken out of service in response to an ELB system health check failure." EC2 instances continue to launch and be terminated because of Auto Scaling events in an endless loop.

The only recent change to the deployment is that the company added a large amount of critical content to the S3 bucket. The company does not want to alter the user data scripts in production.

What should a solutions architect do so that the production environment can deploy successfully?

Options:

A.

Increase the size of the EC2 instances.

B.

Increase the health check timeout for the ALB.

C.

Change the health check path for the ALB.

D.

Increase the health check grace period for the Auto Scaling group.

Discussion
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Question 29

A company is developing an application that will display financial reports. The company needs a solution that can store financial Information that comes from multiple systems. The solution must provide the reports through a web interface and must serve the data will less man 500 milliseconds or latency to end users. The solution also must be highly available and must have an RTO or 30 seconds.

Which solution will meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Use an Amazon Redshift cluster to store the data. Use a state website that is hosted on Amazon S3 with backend APIs that ate served by an Amazon Elastic Cubemates Service (Amazon EKS) cluster to provide the reports to the application.

B.

Use Amazon S3 to store the data Use Amazon Athena to provide the reports to the application. Use AWS App Runner to serve the application to view the reports.

C.

Use Amazon DynamoDB to store the data, use an embedded Amazon QuickStight dashboard with direct Query datasets to provide the reports to the application.

D.

Use Amazon Keyspaces (for Apache Cassandra) to store the data, use AWS Elastic Beanstalk to provide the reports to the application.

Discussion
Question 30

A company is running an application in the AWS Cloud. The application uses AWS Lambda functions and Amazon Elastic Container Service (Amazon ECS) containers that run with AWS Fargate technology as its primary compute. The load on the application is irregular. The application experiences long periods of no usage, followed by sudden and significant increases and decreases in traffic. The application is write-heavy and stores data in an Amazon Aurora MySQL database. The database runs on an Amazon RDS memory optimized DB instance that is not able to handle the load.

What is the MOST cost-effective way for the company to handle the sudden and significant changes in traffic?

Options:

A.

Add additional read replicas to the database. Purchase Instance Savings Plans and RDS Reserved Instances.

B.

Migrate the database to an Aurora multi-master DB cluster. Purchase Instance Savings Plans.

C.

Migrate the database to an Aurora global database. Purchase Compute Savings Plans and RDS Reserved Instances.

D.

Migrate the database to Aurora Serverless v1. Purchase Compute Savings Plans.

Discussion
Question 31

An online gaming company needs to optimize the cost of its workloads on AWS. The company uses a dedicated account to host the production environment for its online gaming application and an analytics application.

Amazon EC2 instances host the gaming application and must always be vailable. The EC2 instances run all year. The analytics application uses data that is stored in Amazon S3. The analytics application can be interrupted and resumed without issue.

Which solution will meet these requirements MOST cost-effectively?

Options:

A.

Purchase an EC2 Instance Savings Plan for the online gaming application instances. Use On-Demand Instances for the analytics application.

B.

Purchase an EC2 Instance Savings Plan for the online gaming application instances. Use Spot Instances for the analytics application.

C.

Use Spot Instances for the online gaming application and the analytics application. Set up a catalog in AWS Service Catalog to provision services at a discount.

D.

Use On-Demand Instances for the online gaming application. Use Spot Instances for the analytics application. Set up a catalog in AWS Service Catalog to provision services at a discount.

Discussion
Page: 7 / 35
Title
Questions
Posted

SAP-C02
PDF

$35  $99.99

SAP-C02 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SAP-C02 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99