Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated SAP-C02 Exam Questions and Answers by gwen

Page: 17 / 31

Amazon Web Services SAP-C02 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional
Exam Code: SAP-C02 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Professional
Questions: 435 Q&A's Shared By: gwen
Question 68

A company is running an application in the AWS Cloud. Recent application metrics show inconsistent response times and a significant increase in error rates. Calls to third-party services are causing the delays. Currently, the application calls third-party services synchronously by directly invoking an AWS Lambda function.

A solutions architect needs to decouple the third-party service calls and ensure that all the calls are eventually completed.

Which solution will meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Use an Amazon Simple Queue Service (Amazon SQS) queue to store events and invoke the Lambda function.

B.

Use an AWS Step Functions state machine to pass events to the Lambda function.

C.

Use an Amazon EventBridge rule to pass events to the Lambda function.

D.

Use an Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS) topic to store events and Invoke the Lambda function.

Discussion
Question 69

A company is planning to store a large number of archived documents and make the documents available to employees through the corporate intranet. Employees will access the system by connecting through a client VPN service that is attached to a VPC. The data must not be accessible to the public.

The documents that the company is storing are copies of data that is held on physical media elsewhere. The number of requests will be low. Availability and speed of retrieval are not concerns of the company.

Which solution will meet these requirements at the LOWEST cost?

Options:

A.

Create an Amazon S3 bucket. Configure the S3 bucket to use the S3 One Zone-Infrequent Access (S3 One Zone-IA) storage class as default. Configure the S3 bucket for website hosting. Create an S3 interface endpoint. Configure the S3 bucket to allow access only through that endpoint.

B.

Launch an Amazon EC2 instance that runs a web server. Attach an Amazon Elastic File System (Amazon EFS) file system to store the archived data in the EFS One Zone-Infrequent Access (EFS One Zone-IA) storage class Configure the instance security groups to allow access only from private networks.

C.

Launch an Amazon EC2 instance that runs a web server Attach an Amazon Elastic Block Store (Amazon EBS) volume to store the archived data. Use the Cold HDD (sc1) volume type. Configure the instance security groups to allow access only from private networks.

D.

Create an Amazon S3 bucket. Configure the S3 bucket to use the S3 Glacier Deep Archive storage class as default. Configure the S3 bucket for website hosting. Create an S3 interface endpoint. Configure the S3 bucket to allow access only through that endpoint.

Discussion
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Question 70

A company has an application that runs on Amazon EC2 instances. A solutions architect is designing VPC infrastructure in an AWS Region where the application needs to access an Amazon Aurora DB cluster. The EC2 instances are all associated with the same security group. The DB cluster is associated with its own security group.

The solutions architect needs to add rules to the security groups to provide the application with least privilege access to the DB cluster.

Which combination of steps will meet these requirements? (Select TWO.)

Options:

A.

Add an inbound rule to the EC2 instances' security group. Specify the DB cluster's security group as the source over the default Aurora port.

B.

Add an outbound rule to the EC2 instances' security group. Specify the DB cluster's security group as the destination over the default Aurora port.

C.

Add an inbound rule to the DB cluster's security group. Specify the EC2 instances' security group as the source over the default Aurora port.

D.

Add an outbound rule to the DB cluster's security group. Specify the EC2 instances' security group as the destination over the default Aurora port.

E.

Add an outbound rule to the DB cluster's security group. Specify the EC2 instances' security group as the destination over the ephemeral ports.

Discussion
Question 71

A company is hosting a three-tier web application in an on-premises environment. Due to a recent surge in traffic that resulted in downtime and a significant financial impact, company management has ordered that the application be moved to AWS. The application is written in .NET and has a dependency on a MySQL database A solutions architect must design a scalable and highly available solution to meet the demand of 200000 daily users.

Which steps should the solutions architect take to design an appropriate solution?

Options:

A.

Use AWS Elastic Beanstalk to create a new application with a web server environment and an Amazon RDS MySQL Multi-AZ DB instance The environment should launch a Network Load Balancer (NLB) in front of an Amazon EC2 Auto Scaling group in multiple Availability Zones Use an Amazon Route 53 alias record to route traffic from the company's domain to the NLB.

B.

Use AWS CloudFormation to launch a stack containing an Application Load Balancer (ALB) in front of an Amazon EC2 Auto Scaling group spanning three Availability Zones. The stack should launch a Multi-AZ deployment of an Amazon Aurora MySQL DB cluster with a Retain deletion policy. Use an Amazon Route 53 alias record to route traffic from the company's domain to the ALB

C.

Use AWS Elastic Beanstalk to create an automatically scaling web server environment that spans two separate Regions with an Application Load Balancer (ALB) in each Region. Create a Multi-AZ deployment of an Amazon Aurora MySQL DB cluster with a cross-Region read replica Use Amazon Route 53 with a geoproximity routing policy to route traffic between the two Regions.

D.

Use AWS CloudFormation to launch a stack containing an Application Load Balancer (ALB) in front of an Amazon ECS cluster of Spot Instances spanning three Availability Zones The stack should launch an Amazon RDS MySQL DB instance with a Snapshot deletion policy Use an Amazon Route 53 alias record to route traffic from the company's domain to the ALB

Discussion
Page: 17 / 31
Title
Questions
Posted

SAP-C02
PDF

$35  $99.99

SAP-C02 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SAP-C02 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99