Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated SAP-C02 Exam Questions and Answers by gwen

Page: 17 / 35

Amazon Web Services SAP-C02 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional
Exam Code: SAP-C02 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Professional
Questions: 483 Q&A's Shared By: gwen
Question 68

An education company is running a web application used by college students around the world. The application runs in an Amazon Elastic Container Service (Amazon ECS) cluster in an Auto Scaling group behind an Application Load Balancer (ALB). A system administrator detected a weekly spike in the number of failed logic attempts. Which overwhelm the application’s authentication service. All the failed login attempts originate from about 500 different IP addresses that change each week. A solutions architect must prevent the failed login attempts from overwhelming the authentication service.

Which solution meets these requirements with the MOST operational efficiency?

Options:

A.

Use AWS Firewall Manager to create a security group and security group policy to deny access from the IP addresses.

B.

Create an AWS WAF web ACL with a rate-based rule, and set the rule action to Block. Connect the web ACL to the ALB.

C.

Use AWS Firewall Manager to create a security group and security group policy to allow access only to specific CIDR ranges.

D.

Create an AWS WAF web ACL with an IP set match rule, and set the rule action to Block. Connect the web ACL to the ALB.

Discussion
Question 69

A company wants to migrate to AWS. The company is running thousands of VMs in a VMware ESXi environment. The company has no configuration management database and has little Knowledge about the utilization of the VMware portfolio.

A solutions architect must provide the company with an accurate inventory so that the company can plan for a cost-effective migration.

Which solution will meet these requirements with the LEAST operational overhead?

Options:

A.

Use AWS Systems Manager Patch Manager to deploy Migration Evaluator to each VM. Review the collected data in Amazon QuickSight. Identify servers that have high utilization. Remove the servers that have high utilization from the migration list. Import the data to AWS Migration Hub.

B.

Export the VMware portfolio to a csv file. Check the disk utilization for each server. Remove servers that have high utilization. Export the data to AWS Application Migration Service. Use AWS Server Migration Service (AWS SMS) to migrate the remaining servers.

C.

Deploy the Migration Evaluator agentless collector to the ESXi hypervisor. Review the collected data in Migration Evaluator. Identify inactive servers. Remove the inactive servers from the migration list. Import the data to AWS Migration Hub.

D.

Deploy the AWS Application Migration Service Agent to each VM. When the data is collected, use Amazon Redshift to import and analyze the data. Use Amazon QuickSight for data visualization.

Discussion
Question 70

A company is implementing a serverless architecture by using AWS Lambda functions that need to access a Microsoft SQL Server DB instance on Amazon RDS. The company has separate environments for development and production, including a clone of the database system.

The company's developers are allowed to access the credentials for the development database. However, the credentials for the production database must be encrypted with a key that only members of the IT security team's IAM user group can access. This key must be rotated on a regular basis.

What should a solutions architect do in the production environment to meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Store the database credentials in AWS Systems Manager Parameter Store by using a SecureString parameter that is encrypted by an AWS Key Management Service (AWS KMS) customer managed key. Attach a role to each Lambda function to provide access to the SecureString parameter. Restrict access to the Securestring parameter and the customer managed key so that only the IT security team can access the parameter and the key.

B.

Encrypt the database credentials by using the AWS Key Management Service (AWS KMS) default Lambda key. Store the credentials in the environment variables of each Lambda function. Load the credentials from the environment variables in the Lambda code. Restrict access to the KMS key o that only the IT security team can access the key.

C.

Store the database credentials in the environment variables of each Lambda function. Encrypt the environment variables by using an AWS Key Management Service (AWS KMS) customer managed key. Restrict access to the customer managed key so that only the IT security team can access the key.

D.

Store the database credentials in AWS Secrets Manager as a secret that is associated with an AWS Key Management Service (AWS KMS) customer

managed key. Attach a role to each Lambda function to provide access to the secret. Restrict access to the secret and the customer managed key so that only the IT security team can access the secret and the key.

Discussion
Question 71

A company has an on-premises Microsoft SOL Server database that writes a nightly 200 GB export to a local drive. The company wants to move the backups to more robust cloud storage on Amazon S3. The company has set up a 10 Gbps AWS Direct Connect connection between the on-premises data center and AWS.

Which solution meets these requirements MOST cost-effectively?

Options:

A.

Create a new S3 bucket. Deploy an AWS Storage Gateway file gateway within the VPC that Is connected to the Direct Connect connection. Create a new SMB file share. Write nightly database exports to the new SMB file share.

B.

Create an Amazon FSx for Windows File Server Single-AZ file system within the VPC that is connected to the Direct Connect connection. Create a new SMB file share. Write nightly database exports to an SMB file share on the Amazon FSx file system. Enable nightly backups.

C.

Create an Amazon FSx for Windows File Server Multi-AZ file system within the VPC that is connected to the Direct Connect connection. Create a new SMB file share. Write nightly database exports to an SMB file share on the Amazon FSx file system. Enable nightly backups.

D.

Create a new S3 bucket. Deploy an AWS Storage Gateway volume gateway within the VPC that Is connected to the Direct Connect connection. Create a new SMB file share. Write nightly database exports to the new SMB file share on the volume gateway, and automate copies of this data to an S3 bucket.

Discussion
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Page: 17 / 35
Title
Questions
Posted

SAP-C02
PDF

$35  $99.99

SAP-C02 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SAP-C02 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99