Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Amazon Web Services Updated SAP-C02 Exam Questions and Answers by gwen

Page: 17 / 34

Amazon Web Services SAP-C02 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional
Exam Code: SAP-C02 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Professional
Questions: 461 Q&A's Shared By: gwen
Question 68

A company wants to run a custom network analysis software package to inspect traffic as traffic leaves and enters a VPC. The company has deployed the solution by using AWS Cloud Formation on three Amazon EC2 instances in an Auto Scaling group. All network routing has been established to direct traffic to the EC2 instances.

Whenever the analysis software stops working, the Auto Scaling group replaces an instance. The network routes are not updated when the instance replacement occurs.

Which combination of steps will resolve this issue? {Select THREE.)

Options:

A.

Create alarms based on EC2 status check metrics that will cause the Auto Scaling group to replace the failed instance.

B.

Update the Cloud Formation template to install the Amazon CloudWatch agent on the EC2 instances. Configure the CloudWatch agent to send process metrics for the application.

C.

Update the Cloud Formation template to install AWS Systems Manager Agent on the EC2 instances. Configure Systems Manager Agent to send process metrics for the application.

D.

Create an alarm for the custom metric in Amazon CloudWatch for the failure scenarios. Configure the alarm to publish a message to an Amazon Simple Notification Service {Amazon SNS) topic.

E.

Create an AWS Lambda function that responds to the Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS) message to take the instance out of service. Update the network routes to point to the replacement instance.

F.

In the Cloud Formation template, write a condition that updates the network routes when a replacement instance is launched.

Discussion
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Question 69

A company is using AWS Organizations to manage multiple AWS accounts. For security purposes, the company requires the creation of an Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS) topic that enables integration with a third-party alerting system in all the Organizations member accounts.

A solutions architect used an AWS CloudFormation template to create the SNS topic and stack sets to automate the deployment of Cloud Formation stacks. Trusted access has been enabled in Organizations.

What should the solutions architect do to deploy the CloudFormation StackSets in all AWS accounts?

Options:

A.

Create a stack set in the Organizations member accounts. Use service-managed permissions. Set deployment options to deploy to an organization. Use CloudFormation StackSets drift detection.

B.

Create stacks in the Organizations member accounts. Use self-service permissions. Set deployment options to deploy to an organization. Enable the CloudFormation StackSets automatic deployment.

C.

Create a stack set in the Organizations management account. Use service-managed permissions. Set deployment options to deploy to the organization. Enable CloudFormation StackSets automatic deployment.

D.

Create stacks in the Organizations management account. Use service-managed permissions. Set deployment options to deploy to the organization. Enable CloudFormation StackSets drift detection.

Discussion
Question 70

A solutions architect wants to cost-optimize and appropriately size Amazon EC2 instances in a single AWS account. The solutions architect wants to ensure that the instances are optimized based on CPU, memory, and network metrics.

Which combination of steps should the solutions architect take to meet these requirements? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Purchase AWS Business Support or AWS Enterprise Support for the account.

B.

Turn on AWS Trusted Advisor and review any “Low Utilization Amazon EC2 Instances” recommendations.

C.

Install the Amazon CloudWatch agent and configure memory metric collection on the EC2 instances.

D.

Configure AWS Compute Optimizer in the AWS account to receive findings and optimization recommendations.

E.

Create an EC2 Instance Savings Plan for the AWS Regions, instance families, and operating systems of interest.

Discussion
Question 71

A company is running a two-tier web-based application in an on-premises data center. The application layer consists of a single server running a stateful application. The application connects to a PostgreSQL database running on a separate server. The application’s user base is expected to grow significantly, so the company is migrating the application and database to AWS. The solution will use Amazon Aurora PostgreSQL, Amazon EC2 Auto Scaling, and Elastic Load Balancing.

Which solution will provide a consistent user experience that will allow the application and database tiers to scale?

Options:

A.

Enable Aurora Auto Scaling for Aurora Replicas. Use a Network Load Balancer with the least outstanding requests routing algorithm and sticky sessions enabled.

B.

Enable Aurora Auto Scaling for Aurora writers. Use an Application Load Balancer with the round robin routing algorithm and sticky sessions enabled.

C.

Enable Aurora Auto Scaling for Aurora Replicas. Use an Application Load Balancer with the round robin routing and sticky sessions enabled.

D.

Enable Aurora Scaling for Aurora writers. Use a Network Load Balancer with the least outstanding requests routing algorithm and sticky sessions enabled.

Discussion
Page: 17 / 34
Title
Questions
Posted

SAP-C02
PDF

$40  $99.99

SAP-C02 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

SAP-C02 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99