Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Amazon Web Services Updated SAP-C02 Exam Questions and Answers by keegan

Page: 20 / 34

Amazon Web Services SAP-C02 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional
Exam Code: SAP-C02 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Professional
Questions: 461 Q&A's Shared By: keegan
Question 80

A company has a new application that needs to run on five Amazon EC2 instances in a single AWS Region. The application requires high-through put. low-latency network connections between all to the EC2 instances where the application will run. There is no requirement for the application to be fault tolerant.

Which solution will meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Launch five new EC2 instances into a cluster placement group. Ensure that the EC2 instance type supports enhanced networking.

B.

Launch five new EC2 instances into an Auto Scaling group in the same Availability Zone. Attach an extra elastic network interface to each EC2 instance.

C.

Launch five new EC2 instances into a partition placement group. Ensure that the EC2 instance type supports enhanced networking.

D.

Launch five new EC2 instances into a spread placement group Attach an extra elastic network interface to each EC2 instance.

Discussion
Question 81

A solutions architect must provide a secure way for a team of cloud engineers to use the AWS CLI to upload objects into an Amazon S3 bucket Each cloud engineer has an IAM user. IAM access keys and a virtual multi-factor authentication (MFA) device The IAM users for the cloud engineers are in a group that is named S3-access The cloud engineers must use MFA to perform any actions in Amazon S3

Options:

A.

Attach a policy to the S3 bucket to prompt the 1AM user for an MFA code when the 1AM user performs actions on the S3 bucket Use 1AM access keys with the AWS CLI to

call Amazon S3

B.

Update the trust policy for the S3-access group to require principals to use MFA when principals assume the group Use 1AM access keys with the AWS CLI to call Amazon S3

C.

Attach a policy to the S3-access group to deny all S3 actions unless MFA is present Use 1AM access keys with the AWS CLI to call Amazon S3

D.

Attach a policy to the S3-access group to deny all S3 actions unless MFA is present Request temporary credentials from AWS Security Token Service (AWS STS) Attach the temporary credentials in a profile that Amazon S3 will reference when the user performs actions in Amazon S3

Discussion
Question 82

A company runs an application on AWS. The company curates data from several different sources. The company uses proprietary algorithms to perform data transformations and aggregations. After the company performs E TL processes, the company stores the results in Amazon Redshift tables. The company sells this data to other companies. The company downloads the data as files from the Amazon Redshift tables and transmits the files to several data customers by using FTP. The number of data customers has grown significantly. Management of the data customers has become difficult.

The company will use AWS Data Exchange to create a data product that the company can use to share data with customers. The company wants to confirm the identities of the customers before the company shares data. The customers also need access to the most recent data when the company publishes the data.

Which solution will meet these requirements with the LEAST operational overhead?

Options:

A.

Use AWS Data Exchange for APIs to share data with customers. Configure subscription verification. In the AWS account of the company that produces the data, create an Amazon API Gateway Data API service integration with Amazon Redshift. Require the data customers to subscribe to the data product.

B.

In the AWS account of the company that produces the data, create an AWS Data Exchange datashare by connecting AWS Data Exchange to the Redshift cluster. Configure subscription verification. Require the data customers to subscribe to the data product.

C.

Download the data from the Amazon Redshift tables to an Amazon S3 bucket periodically. Use AWS Data Exchange for S3 to share data with customers. Configure subscription verification. Require the data customers to subscribe to the data product.

D.

Publish the Amazon Redshift data to an Open Data on AWS Data Exchange. Require the customers to subscribe to the data product in AWS Data Exchange. In the AWS account of the company that produces the data, attach 1AM resource-based policies to the Amazon Redshift tables to allow access only to verified AWS accounts.

Discussion
Question 83

A company is developing a new on-demand video application that is based on microservices. The application will have 5 million users at launch and will have 30 million users after 6 months. The company has deployed the application on Amazon Elastic Container Service (Amazon ECS) on AWS Fargate. The company developed the application by using ECS services that use the HTTPS protocol.

A solutions architect needs to implement updates to the application by using blue/green deployments. The solution must distribute traffic to each ECS service through a load balancer. The application must automatically adjust the number of tasks in response to an Amazon CloudWatch alarm.

Options:

A.

Configure the ECS services to use the blue/green deployment type and a Network Load Balancer. Request increases to the service quota for tasks per service to meet the demand.

B.

Configure the ECS services to use the blue/green deployment type and a Network Load Balancer. Implement an Auto Scaling group for each ECS service by using the Cluster Autoscaler.

C.

Configure the ECS services to use the blue/green deployment type and an Application Load Balancer. Implement an Auto Seating group for each ECS service by using the Cluster Autoscaler.

D.

Configure the ECS services to use the blue/green deployment type and an Application Load Balancer. Implement Service Auto Scaling for each ECS service.

Discussion
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Page: 20 / 34
Title
Questions
Posted

SAP-C02
PDF

$40  $99.99

SAP-C02 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

SAP-C02 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99