Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated SAP-C02 Exam Questions and Answers by aleksander

Page: 30 / 35

Amazon Web Services SAP-C02 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional
Exam Code: SAP-C02 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Professional
Questions: 483 Q&A's Shared By: aleksander
Question 120

A software company hosts an application on AWS with resources in multiple AWS accounts and Regions. The application runs on a group of Amazon EC2 instances in an application VPC located in the us-east-1 Region with an IPv4 CIDR block of 10.10.0.0/16. In a different AWS account, a shared services VPC is located in the us-east-2 Region with an IPv4 CIDR block of 10.10.10.0/24. When a cloud engineer uses AWS CloudFormation to attempt to peer the application

VPC with the shared services VPC, an error message indicates a peering failure.

Which factors could cause this error? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

The IPv4 CIDR ranges of the two VPCs overlap

B.

The VPCs are not in the same Region

C.

One or both accounts do not have access to an Internet gateway

D.

One of the VPCs was not shared through AWS Resource Access Manager

E.

The IAM role in the peer accepter account does not have the correct permissions

Discussion
Question 121

A company has a web application that allows users to upload short videos. The videos are stored on Amazon EBS volumes and analyzed by custom recognition software for categorization.

The website contains stat c content that has variable traffic with peaks in certain months. The architecture consists of Amazon EC2 instances running in an Auto Scaling group for the web application and EC2 instances running in an Auto Scaling group to process an Amazon SQS queue The company wants to re-architect the application to reduce operational overhead using AWS managed services where possible and remove dependencies on third-party software.

Which solution meets these requirements?

Options:

A.

Use Amazon ECS containers for the web application and Spot Instances for the Auto Scaling group that processes the SQS queue. Replace the custom software with Amazon Recognition to categorize the videos.

B.

Store the uploaded videos n Amazon EFS and mount the file system to the EC2 instances for Te web application. Process the SOS queue with an AWS Lambda function that calls the Amazon Rekognition API to categorize the videos.

C.

Host the web application in Amazon S3. Store the uploaded videos in Amazon S3. Use S3 event notifications to publish events to the SQS queue Process the SQS queue with an AWS Lambda function that calls the Amazon Rekognition API to categorize the videos.

D.

Use AWS Elastic Beanstalk to launch EC2 instances in an Auto Scaling group for the web application and launch a worker environment to process the SQS queue Replace the custom software with Amazon Rekognition to categorize the videos.

Discussion
Question 122

A digital marketing company has multiple AWS accounts that belong to various teams. The creative team uses an Amazon S3 bucket in its AWS account to securely store images and media files that are used as content for the company's marketing campaigns. The creative team wants to share the S3 bucket with the strategy team so that the strategy team can view the objects.

A solutions architect has created an IAM role that is named strategy_reviewer in the Strategy account. The solutions architect also has set up a custom AWS Key Management Service (AWS KMS) key in the Creative account and has associated the key with the S3 bucket. However, when users from the Strategy account assume the IAM role and try to access objects in the S3 bucket, they receive an Account.

The solutions architect must ensure that users in the Strategy account can access the S3 bucket. The solution must provide these users with only the minimum permissions that they need.

Which combination of steps should the solutions architect take to meet these requirements? (Select THREE.)

Options:

A.

Create a bucket policy that includes read permissions for the S3 bucket. Set the principal of the bucket policy to the account ID of the Strategy account

B.

Update the strategy_reviewer IAM role to grant full permissions for the S3 bucket and to grant decrypt permissions for the custom KMS key.

C.

Update the custom KMS key policy in the Creative account to grant decrypt permissions to the strategy_reviewer IAM role.

D.

Create a bucket policy that includes read permissions for the S3 bucket. Set the principal of the bucket policy to an anonymous user.

E.

Update the custom KMS key policy in the Creative account to grant encrypt permissions to the strategy_reviewer IAM role.

F.

Update the strategy_reviewer IAM role to grant read permissions for the S3 bucket and to grant decrypt permissions for the custom KMS key

Discussion
Question 123

A company wants to migrate its data analytics environment from on premises to AWS The environment consists of two simple Node js applications One of the applications collects sensor data and loads it into a MySQL database The other application aggregates the data into reports When the aggregation jobs run. some of the load jobs fail to run correctly

The company must resolve the data loading issue The company also needs the migration to occur without interruptions or changes for the company's customers

What should a solutions architect do to meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Set up an Amazon Aurora MySQL database as a replication target for the on-premises database Create an Aurora Replica for the Aurora MySQL database, and move the aggregation jobs to run against the Aurora Replica Set up collection endpomts as AWS Lambda functions behind a Network Load Balancer (NLB). and use Amazon RDS Proxy to wnte to the Aurora MySQL database When the databases are synced disable the replication job and restart the Aurora

B.

Set up an Amazon Aurora MySQL database Use AWS Database Migration Service (AWS DMS) to perform continuous data replication from the on-premises database to Aurora Move the aggregation jobs to run against the Aurora MySQL database Set up collection endpomts behind an Application Load Balancer (ALB) as Amazon EC2 instances in an Auto Scaling group When the databases are synced, point the collector DNS record to the ALB Disable the AWS DMS syn

C.

Set up an Amazon Aurora MySQL database Use AWS Database Migration Service (AWS DMS) to perform continuous data replication from the on-premises database to Aurora Create an Aurora Replica for the Aurora MySQL database and move the aggregation jobs to run against the Aurora Replica Set up collection endpoints as AWS Lambda functions behind an Application Load Balancer (ALB) and use Amazon RDS Proxy to write to the Aurora MySQL database When

D.

Set up an Amazon Aurora MySQL database Create an Aurora Replica for the Aurora MySQL database and move the aggregation jobs to run against the Aurora Replica Set up collection endpoints as an Amazon Kinesis data stream Use Amazon Kinesis Data Firehose to replicate the data to the Aurora MySQL database When the databases are synced disable the replication job and restart the Aurora Replica as the primary instance Point the collector DNS reco

Discussion
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Page: 30 / 35
Title
Questions
Posted

SAP-C02
PDF

$35  $99.99

SAP-C02 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SAP-C02 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99