Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated SAP-C02 Exam Questions and Answers by aleksander

Page: 30 / 31

Amazon Web Services SAP-C02 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional
Exam Code: SAP-C02 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Professional
Questions: 435 Q&A's Shared By: aleksander
Question 120

A company runs an application on a fleet of Amazon EC2 instances that are in private subnets behind an internet-facing Application Load Balancer (ALB). The ALB is the origin for an Amazon CloudFront distribution. An AWS WAF web ACL that contains various AWS managed rules is associated with the CloudFront distribution.

The company needs a solution that will prevent internet traffic from directly accessing the ALB.

Which solution will meet these requirements with the LEAST operational overhead?

Options:

A.

Create a new web ACL that contains the same rules that the existing web ACL contains. Associate the new web ACL with the ALB.

B.

Associate the existing web ACL with the ALB.

C.

Add a security group rule to the ALB to allow traffic from the AWS managed prefix list for CloudFront only.

D.

Add a security group rule to the ALB to allow only the various CloudFront IP address ranges.

Discussion
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Question 121

A company is migrating a legacy application from an on-premises data center to AWS. The application uses MongoDB as a key-value database According to the company's technical guidelines, all Amazon EC2 instances must be hosted in a private subnet without an internet connection. In addition, all connectivity between applications and databases must be encrypted. The database must be able to scale based on demand.

Which solution will meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Create new Amazon DocumentDB (with MongoDB compatibility) tables for the application with Provisioned IOPS volumes. Use the instance endpoint to connect to Amazon DocumentDB.

B.

Create new Amazon DynamoDB tables for the application with on-demand capacity. Use a gateway VPC endpoint for DynamoDB to connect to the DynamoDB tables

C.

Create new Amazon DynamoDB tables for the application with on-demand capacity. Use an interface VPC endpoint for DynamoDB to connect to the DynamoDB tables.

D.

Create new Amazon DocumentDB (with MongoDB compatibility) tables for the application with Provisioned IOPS volumes Use the cluster endpoint to connect to Amazon DocumentDB

Discussion
Question 122

A company is using AWS CloudFormation to deploy its infrastructure. The company is concerned that, if a production CloudFormation stack is deleted, important data stored in Amazon RDS databases or Amazon EBS volumes might also be deleted.

How can the company prevent users from accidentally deleting data in this way?

Options:

A.

Modify the CloudFormation templates to add a DeletionPolicy attribute to RDS and EBS resources.

B.

Configure a stack policy that disallows the deletion of RDS and EBS resources.

C.

Modify 1AM policies to deny deleting RDS and EBS resources that are tagged with an "awsrcloudformation: stack-name" tag.

D.

Use AWS Config rules to prevent deleting RDS and EBS resources.

Discussion
Question 123

An education company is running a web application used by college students around the world. The application runs in an Amazon Elastic Container Service (Amazon ECS) cluster in an Auto Scaling group behind an Application Load Balancer (ALB). A system administrator detected a weekly spike in the number of failed logic attempts. Which overwhelm the application’s authentication service. All the failed login attempts originate from about 500 different IP addresses that change each week. A solutions architect must prevent the failed login attempts from overwhelming the authentication service.

Which solution meets these requirements with the MOST operational efficiency?

Options:

A.

Use AWS Firewall Manager to create a security group and security group policy to deny access from the IP addresses.

B.

Create an AWS WAF web ACL with a rate-based rule, and set the rule action to Block. Connect the web ACL to the ALB.

C.

Use AWS Firewall Manager to create a security group and security group policy to allow access only to specific CIDR ranges.

D.

Create an AWS WAF web ACL with an IP set match rule, and set the rule action to Block. Connect the web ACL to the ALB.

Discussion
Page: 30 / 31
Title
Questions
Posted

SAP-C02
PDF

$35  $99.99

SAP-C02 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SAP-C02 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99