Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated SAP-C02 Exam Questions and Answers by milly

Page: 21 / 31

Amazon Web Services SAP-C02 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional
Exam Code: SAP-C02 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Professional
Questions: 435 Q&A's Shared By: milly
Question 84

A company is running applications on AWS in a multi-account environment. The company's sales team and marketing team use separate AWS accounts in AWS Organizations.

The sales team stores petabytes of data in an Amazon S3 bucket. The marketing team uses Amazon QuickSight for data visualizations. The marketing team needs access to data that the sates team stores in the S3 bucket. The company has encrypted the S3 bucket with an AWS Key Management Service (AWS KMS) key. The marketing team has already created the IAM service role for QuickSight to provide QuickSight access in the marketing AWS account. The company needs a solution that will provide secure access to the data in the S3 bucket across AWS accounts.

Which solution will meet these requirements with the LEAST operational overhead?

Options:

A.

Create a new S3 bucket in the marketing account. Create an S3 replication rule in the sales account to copy the objects to the new S3 bucket in the marketing account. Update the QuickSight permissions in the marketing account to grant access to the new S3 bucket.

B.

Create an SCP to grant access to the S3 bucket to the marketing account. Use AWS Resource Access Manager (AWS RAM) to share the KMS key from the sates account with the marketing account. Update the QuickSight permissions in the marketing account to grant access to the S3 bucket.

C.

Update the S3 bucket policy in the marketing account to grant access to the QuickSight role. Create a KMS grant for the encryption key that is used in the S3 bucket. Grant decrypt access to the QuickSight role. Update the QuickSight permissions in the marketing account to grant access to the S3 bucket.

D.

Create an IAM role in the sales account and grant access to the S3 bucket. From the marketing account, assume the IAM role in the sales account to access the S3 bucket. Update the QuickSight rote, to create a trust relationship with the new IAM role in the sales account.

Discussion
Question 85

A company is running a containerized application in the AWS Cloud. The application is running by using Amazon Elastic Container Service (Amazon ECS) on a set of Amazon EC2 instances. The EC2 instances run in an Auto Scaling group.

The company uses Amazon Elastic Container Registry (Amazon ECR) to store its container images. When a new image version is uploaded, the new image version receives a unique tag.

The company needs a solution that inspects new image versions for common vulnerabilities and exposures. The solution must automatically delete new image tags that have Critical or High severity findings. The solution also must notify the development team when such a deletion occurs.

Which solution meets these requirements?

Options:

A.

Configure scan on push on the repository Use Amazon EventBridge to invoke an AWS Step Functions state machine when a scan is complete for images that have Critical or High severity findings. Use the Step Functions state machine to delete the image tag for those images and to notify the development team through Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS).

B.

Configure scan on push on the repository Configure scan results to be pushed to an Amazon Simple Queue Service (Amazon SQS) queue. Invoke an AWS Lambda function when a new message is added to the SQS queue. Use the Lambda function to delete the image tag for images that have Critical or High seventy findings. Notify the development team by using Amazon Simple Email Service (Amazon SES).

C.

Schedule an AWS Lambda function to start a manual image scan every hour. Configure Amazon EventBridge to invoke another Lambda function when a scan is complete. Use the second Lambda function to delete the image tag for images that have Critical or High severity findings. Notify the development team by using Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS).

D.

Configure periodic image scan on the repository. Configure scan results to be added lo an Amazon Simple Queue Service (Amazon SQS) queue. Invoke an AWS Step Functions state machine when a new message is added to the SQS queue. Use the Step Functions state machine to delete the image tag for images that have Critical or High severity findings. Notify the development team by using Amazon Simple Email Service (Amazon SES).

Discussion
Question 86

A company runs an application on AWS. The company curates data from several different sources. The company uses proprietary algorithms to perform data transformations and aggregations. After the company performs E TL processes, the company stores the results in Amazon Redshift tables. The company sells this data to other companies. The company downloads the data as files from the Amazon Redshift tables and transmits the files to several data customers by using FTP. The number of data customers has grown significantly. Management of the data customers has become difficult.

The company will use AWS Data Exchange to create a data product that the company can use to share data with customers. The company wants to confirm the identities of the customers before the company shares data. The customers also need access to the most recent data when the company publishes the data.

Which solution will meet these requirements with the LEAST operational overhead?

Options:

A.

Use AWS Data Exchange for APIs to share data with customers. Configure subscription verification. In the AWS account of the company that produces the data, create an Amazon API Gateway Data API service integration with Amazon Redshift. Require the data customers to subscribe to the data product.

B.

In the AWS account of the company that produces the data, create an AWS Data Exchange datashare by connecting AWS Data Exchange to the Redshift cluster. Configure subscription verification. Require the data customers to subscribe to the data product.

C.

Download the data from the Amazon Redshift tables to an Amazon S3 bucket periodically. Use AWS Data Exchange for S3 to share data with customers. Configure subscription verification. Require the data customers to subscribe to the data product.

D.

Publish the Amazon Redshift data to an Open Data on AWS Data Exchange. Require the customers to subscribe to the data product in AWS Data Exchange. In the AWS account of the company that produces the data, attach 1AM resource-based policies to the Amazon Redshift tables to allow access only to verified AWS accounts.

Discussion
Question 87

A company wants to run a custom network analysis software package to inspect traffic as traffic leaves and enters a VPC. The company has deployed the solution by using AWS Cloud Formation on three Amazon EC2 instances in an Auto Scaling group. All network routing has been established to direct traffic to the EC2 instances.

Whenever the analysis software stops working, the Auto Scaling group replaces an instance. The network routes are not updated when the instance replacement occurs.

Which combination of steps will resolve this issue? {Select THREE.)

Options:

A.

Create alarms based on EC2 status check metrics that will cause the Auto Scaling group to replace the failed instance.

B.

Update the Cloud Formation template to install the Amazon CloudWatch agent on the EC2 instances. Configure the CloudWatch agent to send process metrics for the application.

C.

Update the Cloud Formation template to install AWS Systems Manager Agent on the EC2 instances. Configure Systems Manager Agent to send process metrics for the application.

D.

Create an alarm for the custom metric in Amazon CloudWatch for the failure scenarios. Configure the alarm to publish a message to an Amazon Simple Notification Service {Amazon SNS) topic.

E.

Create an AWS Lambda function that responds to the Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS) message to take the instance out of service. Update the network routes to point to the replacement instance.

F.

In the Cloud Formation template, write a condition that updates the network routes when a replacement instance is launched.

Discussion
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Page: 21 / 31
Title
Questions
Posted

SAP-C02
PDF

$35  $99.99

SAP-C02 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SAP-C02 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99