Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Amazon Web Services Updated SAP-C02 Exam Questions and Answers by milly

Page: 21 / 34

Amazon Web Services SAP-C02 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional
Exam Code: SAP-C02 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Professional
Questions: 461 Q&A's Shared By: milly
Question 84

A company needs to optimize the cost of an AWS environment that contains multiple accounts in an organization in AWS Organizations. The company conducted cost optimization activities 3 years ago and purchased Amazon EC2 Standard Reserved Instances that recently expired.

The company needs EC2 instances for 3 more years. Additionally, the company has deployed a new serverless workload.

Which strategy will provide the company with the MOST cost savings?

Options:

A.

Purchase the same Reserved Instances for an additional 3-year term with All Upfront payment. Purchase a 3-year Compute Savings Plan with All Upfront

payment in the management account to cover any additional compute costs.

B.

Purchase a I-year Compute Savings Plan with No Upfront payment in each member account. Use the Savings Plans recommendations in the AWS Cost

Management console to choose the Compute Savings Plan.

C.

Purchase a 3-year EC2 Instance Savings Plan with No Upfront payment in the management account to cover EC2 costs in each AWS Region. Purchase a 3-

year Compute Savings Plan with No Upfront payment in the management account to cover any additional compute costs.

D.

Purchase a 3-year EC2 Instance Savings Plan with All Upfront payment in each member account. Use the Savings Plans recommendations in the AWS Cost

Management console to choose the EC2 Instance Savings Plan.

Discussion
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Question 85

A company is storing sensitive data in an Amazon S3 bucket. The company must log all activities for objects in the S3 bucket and must keep the logs for 5 years. The company's security team also must receive an email notification every time there is an attempt to delete data in the S3 bucket.

Which combination of steps will meet these requirements MOST cost-effectively? (Select THREE.)

Options:

A.

Configure AWS CloudTrail to log S3 data events.

B.

Configure S3 server access logging for the S3 bucket.

C.

Configure Amazon S3 to send object deletion events to Amazon Simple Email Service (Amazon SES).

D.

Configure Amazon S3 to send object deletion events to an Amazon EventBridge event bus that publishes to an Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS) topic.

E.

Configure Amazon S3 to send the logs to Amazon Timestream with data storage tiering.

F.

Configure a new S3 bucket to store the logs with an S3 Lifecycle policy.

Discussion
Question 86

A company wants to optimize AWS data-transfer costs and compute costs across developer accounts within the company's organization in AWS Organizations Developers can configure VPCs and launch Amazon EC2 instances in a single AWS Region The EC2 instances retrieve approximately 1 TB of data each day from Amazon S3

The developer activity leads to excessive monthly data-transfer charges and NAT gateway processing charges between EC2 instances and S3 buckets, along with high compute costs The company wants to proactively enforce approved architectural patterns for any EC2 instance and VPC infrastructure that developers deploy within the AWS accounts The company does not want this enforcement to negatively affect the speed at which the developers can perform their tasks

Which solution will meet these requirements MOST cost-effectively?

Options:

A.

Create SCPs to prevent developers from launching unapproved EC2 instance types Provide the developers with an AWS CloudFormation template to deploy an approved VPC configuration with S3 interface endpoints Scope the developers* IAM permissions so that the developers can launch VPC resources only with CloudFormation

B.

Create a daily forecasted budget with AWS Budgets to monitor EC2 compute costs and S3 data-transfer costs across the developer accounts When the forecasted cost is 75% of the actual budget cost, send an alert to the developer teams If the actual budget cost is 100%. create a budget action to terminate the developers' EC2 instances and VPC infrastructure

C.

Create an AWS Service Catalog portfolio that users can use to create an approved VPC configuration with S3 gateway endpoints and approved EC2 instances Share the portfolio with the developer accounts Configure an AWS Service Catalog launch constraint to use an approved IAM role Scope the developers' IAM permissions to allow access only to AWS Service Catalog

D.

Create and deploy AWS Config rules to monitor the compliance of EC2 and VPC resources in the developer AWS accounts If developers launch unapproved EC2 instances or if developers create VPCs without S3 gateway endpoints perform a remediation action to terminate the unapproved resources

Discussion
Question 87

A company is building a call center by using Amazon Connect. The company’s operations team is defining a disaster recovery (DR) strategy across AWS Regions. The contact center has dozens of contact flows, hundreds of users, and dozens of claimed phone numbers.

Which solution will provide DR with the LOWEST RTO?

Options:

A.

Create an AWS Lambda function to check the availability of the Amazon Connect instance and to send a notification to the operations team in case of unavailability. Create an Amazon EventBridge rule to invoke the Lambda function every 5 minutes. After notification, instruct the operations team to use the AWS Management Console to provision a new Amazon Connect instance in a second Region. Deploy the contact flows, users, and claimed phone nu

B.

Provision a new Amazon Connect instance with all existing users in a second Region. Create an AWS Lambda function to check the availability of the Amazon Connect instance. Create an Amazon EventBridge rule to invoke the Lambda function every 5 minutes. In the event of an issue, configure the Lambda function to deploy an AWS CloudFormation template that provisions contact flows and claimed numbers in the second Region.

C.

Provision a new Amazon Connect instance with all existing contact flows and claimed phone numbers in a second Region. Create an Amazon Route 53 health check for the URL of the Amazon Connect instance. Create an Amazon CloudWatch alarm for failed health checks. Create an AWS Lambda function to deploy an AWS CloudFormation template that provisions all users. Configure the alarm to invoke the Lambda function.

D.

Provision a new Amazon Connect instance with all existing users and contact flows in a second Region. Create an Amazon Route 53 health check for the URL of the Amazon Connect instance. Create an Amazon CloudWatch alarm for failed health checks. Create an AWS Lambda function to deploy an AWS CloudFormation template that provisions claimed phone numbers. Configure the alarm to invoke the Lambda function.

Discussion
Page: 21 / 34
Title
Questions
Posted

SAP-C02
PDF

$40  $99.99

SAP-C02 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

SAP-C02 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99