Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated SAP-C02 Exam Questions and Answers by harmony

Page: 16 / 35

Amazon Web Services SAP-C02 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional
Exam Code: SAP-C02 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Professional
Questions: 483 Q&A's Shared By: harmony
Question 64

A software-as-a-service (SaaS) provider exposes APIs through an Application Load Balancer (ALB). The ALB connects to an Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service (Amazon EKS) cluster that is deployed in the us-east-I Region. The exposed APIs contain usage of a few non-standard REST methods: LINK, UNLINK, LOCK, and UNLOCK.

Users outside the United States are reporting long and inconsistent response times for these APIs. A solutions architect needs to resolve this problem with a solution that minimizes operational overhead.

Which solution meets these requirements?

Options:

A.

Add an Amazon CloudFront distribution. Configure the ALB as the origin.

B.

Add an Amazon API Gateway edge-optimized API endpoint to expose the APIs. Configure the ALB as the target.

C.

Add an accelerator in AWS Global Accelerator. Configure the ALB as the origin.

D.

Deploy the APIs to two additional AWS Regions: eu-west-l and ap-southeast-2. Add latency-based routing records in Amazon Route 53.

Discussion
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Question 65

A company has a few AWS accounts for development and wants to move its production application to AWS. The company needs to enforce Amazon Elastic Block Store (Amazon EBS) encryption at rest current production accounts and future production accounts only. The company needs a solution that includes built-in blueprints and guardrails.

Which combination of steps will meet these requirements? (Choose three.)

Options:

A.

Use AWS CloudFormation StackSets to deploy AWS Config rules on production accounts.

B.

Create a new AWS Control Tower landing zone in an existing developer account. Create OUs for accounts. Add production and development accounts to production and development OUs, respectively.

C.

Create a new AWS Control Tower landing zone in the company’s management account. Add production and development accounts to production and development OUs. respectively.

D.

Invite existing accounts to join the organization in AWS Organizations. Create SCPs to ensure compliance.

E.

Create a guardrail from the management account to detect EBS encryption.

F.

Create a guardrail for the production OU to detect EBS encryption.

Discussion
Question 66

A financial services company loaded millions of historical stock trades into an Amazon DynamoDB table. The table uses on-demand capacity mode. Once each day at midnight, a few million new records are loaded into the table. Application read activity against the table happens in bursts throughout the day. and a limited set of keys are repeatedly looked up. The company needs to reduce costs associated with DynamoDB.

Which strategy should a solutions architect recommend to meet this requirement?

Options:

A.

Deploy an Amazon ElastiCache cluster in front of the DynamoDB table.

B.

Deploy DynamoDB Accelerator (DAX). Configure DynamoDB auto scaling. Purchase Savings Plans in Cost Explorer

C.

Use provisioned capacity mode. Purchase Savings Plans in Cost Explorer.

D.

Deploy DynamoDB Accelerator (DAX). Use provisioned capacity mode. Configure DynamoDB auto scaling.

Discussion
Question 67

A company wants to run a custom network analysis software package to inspect traffic as traffic leaves and enters a VPC. The company has deployed the solution by using AWS Cloud Formation on three Amazon EC2 instances in an Auto Scaling group. All network routing has been established to direct traffic to the EC2 instances.

Whenever the analysis software stops working, the Auto Scaling group replaces an instance. The network routes are not updated when the instance replacement occurs.

Which combination of steps will resolve this issue? {Select THREE.)

Options:

A.

Create alarms based on EC2 status check metrics that will cause the Auto Scaling group to replace the failed instance.

B.

Update the Cloud Formation template to install the Amazon CloudWatch agent on the EC2 instances. Configure the CloudWatch agent to send process metrics for the application.

C.

Update the Cloud Formation template to install AWS Systems Manager Agent on the EC2 instances. Configure Systems Manager Agent to send process metrics for the application.

D.

Create an alarm for the custom metric in Amazon CloudWatch for the failure scenarios. Configure the alarm to publish a message to an Amazon Simple Notification Service {Amazon SNS) topic.

E.

Create an AWS Lambda function that responds to the Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS) message to take the instance out of service. Update the network routes to point to the replacement instance.

F.

In the Cloud Formation template, write a condition that updates the network routes when a replacement instance is launched.

Discussion
Page: 16 / 35
Title
Questions
Posted

SAP-C02
PDF

$35  $99.99

SAP-C02 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SAP-C02 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99