Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated SAP-C02 Exam Questions and Answers by harmony

Page: 16 / 31

Amazon Web Services SAP-C02 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional
Exam Code: SAP-C02 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Professional
Questions: 435 Q&A's Shared By: harmony
Question 64

A solutions architect has developed a web application that uses an Amazon API Gateway Regional endpoint and an AWS Lambda function. The consumers of the web application are all close to the AWS Region where the application will be deployed. The Lambda function only queries an Amazon Aurora MySQL database. The solutions architect has configured the database to have three read replicas.

During testing, the application does not meet performance requirements. Under high load, the application opens a large number of database connections. The solutions architect must improve the application's performance.

Which actions should the solutions architect take to meet these requirements? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Use the cluster endpoint of the Aurora database.

B.

Use RDS Proxy to set up a connection pool to the reader endpoint of the Aurora database.

C.

Use the Lambda Provisioned Concurrency feature.

D.

Move the code for opening the database connection in the Lambda function outside of the event handler.

E.

Change the API Gateway endpoint to an edge-optimized endpoint.

Discussion
Question 65

A company recently acquired several other companies. Each company has a separate AWS account with a different billing and reporting method. The acquiring company has consolidated all the accounts into one organization in AWS Organizations. However, the acquiring company has found it difficult to generate a cost report that contains meaningful groups for all the teams.

The acquiring company’s finance team needs a solution to report on costs for all the companies through a self-managed application.

Which solution will meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Create an AWS Cost and Usage Report for the organization. Define tags and cost categories in the report. Create a table in Amazon Athena. Create an Amazon QuickSight dataset based on the Athena table. Share the dataset with the finance team.

B.

Create an AWS Cost and Usage Report for the organization. Define tags and cost categories in the report. Create a specialized template in AWS Cost Explorer that the finance department will use to build reports.

C.

Create an Amazon QuickSight dataset that receives spending information from the AWS Price List Query API. Share the dataset with the finance team.

D.

Use the AWS Price List Query API to collect account spending information. Create a specialized template in AWS Cost Explorer that the finance department will use to build reports.

Discussion
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Question 66

A company has its cloud infrastructure on AWS A solutions architect needs to define the infrastructure as code. The infrastructure is currently deployed in one AWS Region. The company's business expansion plan includes deployments in multiple Regions across multiple AWS accounts

What should the solutions architect do to meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Use AWS CloudFormation templates Add IAM policies to control the various accounts Deploy the templates across the multiple Regions

B.

Use AWS Organizations Deploy AWS CloudFormation templates from the management account Use AWS Control Tower to manage deployments across accounts

C.

Use AWS Organizations and AWS CloudFormation StackSets Deploy a CloudFormation template from an account that has the necessary IAM permissions

D.

Use nested stacks with AWS CloudFormation templates Change the Region by using nested stacks

Discussion
Question 67

A company runs a proprietary stateless ETL application on an Amazon EC2 Linux instance. The application is a Linux binary, and the source code cannot be modified. The application is single-threaded, uses 2 GB of RAM. and is highly CPU intensive The application is scheduled to run every 4 hours and runs for up to 20 minutes A solutions architect wants to revise the architecture for the solution.

Which strategy should the solutions architect use?

Options:

A.

Use AWS Lambda to run the application. Use Amazon CloudWatch Logs to invoke the Lambda function every 4 hours.

B.

Use AWS Batch to run the application. Use an AWS Step Functions state machine to invoke the AWS Batch job every 4 hours.

C.

Use AWS Fargate to run the application. Use Amazon EventBridge (Amazon CloudWatch Events) to invoke the Fargate task every 4 hours.

D.

Use Amazon EC2 Spot Instances to run the application. Use AWS CodeDeploy to deploy and run the application every 4 hours.

Discussion
Page: 16 / 31
Title
Questions
Posted

SAP-C02
PDF

$35  $99.99

SAP-C02 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SAP-C02 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99