Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Amazon Web Services Updated SAP-C02 Exam Questions and Answers by harmony

Page: 16 / 34

Amazon Web Services SAP-C02 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional
Exam Code: SAP-C02 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Professional
Questions: 461 Q&A's Shared By: harmony
Question 64

A company is running an application in the AWS Cloud. The application collects and stores a large amount of unstructured data in an Amazon S3 bucket. The S3 bucket contains several terabytes of data and uses the S3 Standard storage class. The data increases in size by several gigabytes every day.

The company needs to query and analyze the data. The company does not access data that is more than 1-year-old. However, the company must retain all the data indefinitely for compliance reasons.

Which solution will meet these requirements MOST cost-effectively?

Options:

A.

Use S3 Select to query the data. Create an S3 Lifecycle policy to transition data that is more than 1 year old to S3 Glacier Deep Archive.

B.

Use Amazon Redshift Spectrum to query the data. Create an S3 Lifecycle policy to transition data that is more than 1 year old to S3 Glacier Deep Archive.

C.

Use an AWS Glue Data Catalog and Amazon Athena to query the data. Create an S3 Lifecycle policy to transition data that is more than 1 year old to S3 Glacier Deep Archive.

D.

Use Amazon Redshift Spectrum to query the data. Create an S3 Lifecycle policy to transition data that is more than 1 year old to S3 Intelligent-Tiering.

Discussion
Question 65

A company is migrating its development and production workloads to a new organization in AWS Organizations. The company has created a separate member account for development and a separate member account for production. Consolidated billing is linked to the management account. In the management account, a solutions architect needs to create an 1AM user that can stop or terminate resources in both member accounts.

Which solution will meet this requirement?

Options:

A.

Create an IAM user and a cross-account role in the management account. Configure the cross-account role with least privilege access to the member accounts.

B.

Create an IAM user in each member account. In the management account, create a cross-account role that has least privilege access. Grant the IAM users access to the cross-account role by using a trust policy.

C.

Create an IAM user in the management account. In the member accounts, create an IAM group that has least privilege access. Add the IAM user from the management account to each IAM group in the member accounts.

D.

Create an IAM user in the management account. In the member accounts, create cross-account roles that have least privilege access. Grant the IAM user access to the roles by using a trust policy.

Discussion
Question 66

A solutions architect must create a business case for migration of a company's on-premises data center to the AWS Cloud. The solutions architect will use a configuration management database (CMDB) export of all the company's servers to create the case.

Which solution will meet these requirements MOST cost-effectively?

Options:

A.

Use AWS Well-Architected Tool to import the CMDB data to perform an analysis and generate recommendations.

B.

Use Migration Evaluator to perform an analysis. Use the data import template to upload the data from the CMDB export.

C.

Implement resource matching rules. Use the CMDB export and the AWS Price List Bulk API to query CMDB data against AWS services in bulk.

D.

Use AWS Application Discovery Service to import the CMDB data to perform an analysis.

Discussion
Question 67

A company operates an on-premises software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution that ingests several files daily. The company provides multiple public SFTP endpoints to its customers to facilitate the file transfers. The customers add the SFTP endpoint IP addresses to their firewall allow list for outbound traffic. Changes to the SFTP endmost IP addresses are not permitted.

The company wants to migrate the SaaS solution to AWS and decrease the operational overhead of the file transfer service.

Which solution meets these requirements?

Options:

A.

Register the customer-owned block of IP addresses in the company's AWS account. Create Elastic IP addresses from the address pool and assign them to an AWS Transfer for SFTP endpoint. Use AWS Transfer to store the files in Amazon S3.

B.

Add a subnet containing the customer-owned block of IP addresses to a VPC Create Elastic IP addresses from the address pool and assign them to an Application Load Balancer (ALB). Launch EC2 instances hosting FTP services in an Auto Scaling group behind the ALB. Store the files in attached Amazon Elastic Block Store (Amazon EBS) volumes.

C.

Register the customer-owned block of IP addresses with Amazon Route 53. Create alias records in Route 53 that point to a Network Load Balancer (NLB). Launch EC2 instances hosting FTP services in an Auto Scaling group behind the NLB. Store the files in Amazon S3.

D.

Register the customer-owned block of IP addresses in the company's AWS account. Create Elastic IP addresses from the address pool and assign them to an Amazon S3 VPC endpoint. Enable SFTP support on the S3 bucket.

Discussion
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Page: 16 / 34
Title
Questions
Posted

SAP-C02
PDF

$40  $99.99

SAP-C02 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

SAP-C02 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99