Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated SAP-C02 Exam Questions and Answers by emmy

Page: 24 / 35

Amazon Web Services SAP-C02 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional
Exam Code: SAP-C02 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Professional
Questions: 483 Q&A's Shared By: emmy
Question 96

A company is migrating its development and production workloads to a new organization in AWS Organizations. The company has created a separate member account for development and a separate member account for production. Consolidated billing is linked to the management account. In the management account, a solutions architect needs to create an 1AM user that can stop or terminate resources in both member accounts.

Which solution will meet this requirement?

Options:

A.

Create an IAM user and a cross-account role in the management account. Configure the cross-account role with least privilege access to the member accounts.

B.

Create an IAM user in each member account. In the management account, create a cross-account role that has least privilege access. Grant the IAM users access to the cross-account role by using a trust policy.

C.

Create an IAM user in the management account. In the member accounts, create an IAM group that has least privilege access. Add the IAM user from the management account to each IAM group in the member accounts.

D.

Create an IAM user in the management account. In the member accounts, create cross-account roles that have least privilege access. Grant the IAM user access to the roles by using a trust policy.

Discussion
Question 97

A company built an application based on AWS Lambda deployed in an AWS CloudFormation stack. The last production release of the web application introduced an issue that resulted in an outage lasting several minutes. A solutions architect must adjust the deployment process to support a canary release.

Which solution will meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Create an alias for every new deployed version of the Lambda function. Use the AWS CLI update-alias command with the routing-config parameter to distribute the load.

B.

Deploy the application into a new CloudFormation stack. Use an Amazon Route 53 weighted routing policy to distribute the load.

C.

Create a version for every new deployed Lambda function. Use the AWS CLI update-function-configuration command with the routing-config parameter to distribute the load.

D.

Configure AWS CodeDeploy and use CodeDeployDefault.OneAtATime in the Deployment configuration to distribute the load.

Discussion
Question 98

A financial company is planning to migrate its web application from on premises to AWS. The company uses a third-party security tool to monitor the inbound traffic to the application. The company has used the security tool for the last 15 years, and the tool has no cloud solutions available from its vendor. The company's security team is concerned about how to integrate the security tool with AWS technology.

The company plans to deploy the application migration to AWS on Amazon EC2 instances. The EC2 instances will run in an Auto Scaling group in a dedicated VPC. The company needs to use the security tool to inspect all packets that come in and out of the VPC. This inspection must occur in real time and must not affect the application's performance. A solutions architect must design a target architecture on AWS that is highly available within an AWS Region.

Which combination of steps should the solutions architect take to meet these requirements? (Select TWO.)

Options:

A.

Deploy the security tool on EC2 instances in a new Auto Scaling group in the existing VPC.

B.

Deploy the web application behind a Network Load Balancer.

C.

Deploy an Application Load Balancer in front of the security tool instances.

D.

Provision a Gateway Load Balancer for each Availability Zone to redirect the traffic to the security tool.

E.

Provision a transit gateway to facilitate communication between VPCs.

Discussion
Question 99

A company is migrating some of its applications to AWS. The company wants to migrate and modernize the applications quickly after it finalizes networking and security strategies. The company has set up an AWS Direct Connection connection in a central network account.

The company expects to have hundreds of AWS accounts and VPCs in the near future. The corporate network must be able to access the resources on AWS seamlessly and also must be able to communicate with all the VPCs. The company also wants to route its cloud resources to the internet through its on-premises data center.

Which combination of steps will meet these requirements? (Choose three.)

Options:

A.

Create a Direct Connect gateway in the central account. In each of the accounts, create an association proposal by using the Direct Connect gateway and the account ID for every virtual private gateway.

B.

Create a Direct Connect gateway and a transit gateway in the central network account. Attach the transit gateway to the Direct Connect gateway by using a transit VIF.

C.

Provision an internet gateway. Attach the internet gateway to subnets. Allow internet traffic through the gateway.

D.

Share the transit gateway with other accounts. Attach VPCs to the transit gateway.

E.

Provision VPC peering as necessary.

F.

Provision only private subnets. Open the necessary route on the transit gateway and customer gateway to allow outbound internet traffic from AWS to flow through NAT services that run in the data center.

Discussion
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Page: 24 / 35
Title
Questions
Posted

SAP-C02
PDF

$35  $99.99

SAP-C02 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SAP-C02 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99