Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Amazon Web Services Updated SAP-C02 Exam Questions and Answers by emmy

Page: 24 / 34

Amazon Web Services SAP-C02 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional
Exam Code: SAP-C02 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Professional
Questions: 461 Q&A's Shared By: emmy
Question 96

A solutions architect needs to copy data from an Amazon S3 bucket m an AWS account to a new S3 bucket in a new AWS account. The solutions architect must implement a solution that uses the AWS CLI.

Which combination of steps will successfully copy the data? (Choose three.)

Options:

A.

Create a bucket policy to allow the source bucket to list its contents and to put objects and set object ACLs in the destination bucket. Attach the bucket policy to the destination bucket.

B.

Create a bucket policy to allow a user In the destination account to list the source bucket's contents and read the source bucket's objects. Attach the bucket policy to the source bucket.

C.

Create an IAM policy in the source account. Configure the policy to allow a user In the source account to list contents and get objects In the source bucket, and to list contents, put objects, and set object ACLs in the destination bucket. Attach the policy to the user _

D.

Create an IAM policy in the destination account. Configure the policy to allow a user In the destination account to list contents and get objects In the source bucket, and to list contents, put objects, and set objectACLs in the destination bucket. Attach the policy to the user.

E.

Run the aws s3 sync command as a user in the source account. Specify' the source and destination buckets to copy the data.

F.

Run the aws s3 sync command as a user in the destination account. Specify' the source and destination buckets to copy the data.

Discussion
Question 97

A company gives users the ability to upload images from a custom application. The upload process invokes an AWS Lambda function that processes and stores the image in an Amazon S3 bucket. The application invokes the Lambda function by using a specific function version ARN.

The Lambda function accepts image processing parameters by using environment variables. The company often adjusts the environment variables of the Lambda function to achieve optimal image processing output. The company tests different parameters and publishes a new function version with the updated environment variables after validating results. This update process also requires frequent changes to the custom application to invoke the new function version ARN. These changes cause interruptions for users.

A solutions architect needs to simplify this process to minimize disruption to users.

Which solution will meet these requirements with the LEAST operational overhead?

Options:

A.

Directly modify the environment variables of the published Lambda function version. Use the SLATEST version to test image processing parameters.

B.

Create an Amazon DynamoDB table to store the image processing parameters. Modify the Lambda function to retrieve the image processing parameters from the DynamoDB table.

C.

Directly code the image processing parameters within the Lambda function and remove the environment variables. Publish a new function version when the company updates the parameters.

D.

Create a Lambda function alias. Modify the client application to use the function alias ARN. Reconfigure the Lambda alias to point to new versions of the function when the company finishes testing.

Discussion
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Question 98

A company has developed APIs that use Amazon API Gateway with Regional endpoints. The APIs call AWS Lambda functions that use API Gateway authentication mechanisms. After a design review, a solutions architect identifies a set of APIs that do not require public access.

The solutions architect must design a solution to make the set of APIs accessible only from a VPC. All APIs need to be called with an authenticated user.

Which solution will meet these requirements with the LEAST amount of effort?

Options:

A.

Create an internal Application Load Balancer (ALB). Create a target group. Select the Lambda function to call. Use the ALB DNS name to call the API from the VPC.

B.

Remove the DNS entry that is associated with the API in API Gateway. Create a hosted zone in Amazon Route 53. Create a CNAME record in the hosted zone. Update the API in API Gateway with the CNAME record. Use the CNAME record to call the API from the VPC.

C.

Update the API endpoint from Regional to private in API Gateway. Create an interface VPC endpoint in the VPC. Create a resource policy, and attach it to the API. Use the VPC endpoint to call the API from the VPC.

D.

Deploy the Lambda functions inside the VPC. Provision an EC2 instance, and install an Apache server. From the Apache server, call the Lambda functions. Use the internal CNAME record of the EC2 instance to call the API from the VPC.

Discussion
Question 99

A company is hosting a critical application on a single Amazon EC2 instance. The application uses an Amazon ElastiCache for Redis single-node cluster for an in-memory data store. The application uses an Amazon RDS for MariaDB DB instance for a relational database. For the application to function, each piece of the infrastructure must be healthy and must be in an active state.

A solutions architect needs to improve the application's architecture so that the infrastructure can automatically recover from failure with the least possible downtime.

Which combination of steps will meet these requirements? (Select THREE.)

Options:

A.

Use an Elastic Load Balancer to distribute traffic across multiple EC2 instances. Ensure that the EC2 instances are part of an Auto Scaling group that has a minimum capacity of two instances.

B.

Use an Elastic Load Balancer to distribute traffic across multiple EC2 instances Ensure that the EC2 instances are configured in unlimited mode.

C.

Modify the DB instance to create a read replica in the same Availability Zone. Promote the read replica to be the primary DB instance in failure scenarios.

D.

Modify the DB instance to create a Multi-AZ deployment that extends across two Availability Zones.

E.

Create a replication group for the ElastiCache for Redis cluster. Configure the cluster to use an Auto Scaling group that has a minimum capacity of two instances.

F.

Create a replication group for the ElastiCache for Redis cluster. Enable Multi-AZ on the cluster.

Discussion
Page: 24 / 34
Title
Questions
Posted

SAP-C02
PDF

$40  $99.99

SAP-C02 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

SAP-C02 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99