Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated SAP-C02 Exam Questions and Answers by emmy

Page: 24 / 31

Amazon Web Services SAP-C02 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional
Exam Code: SAP-C02 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Professional
Questions: 435 Q&A's Shared By: emmy
Question 96

A company's public API runs as tasks on Amazon Elastic Container Service (Amazon ECS). The tasks run on AWS Fargate behind an Application Load Balancer (ALB) and are configured with Service Auto Scaling for the tasks based on CPU utilization. This service has been running well for several months.

Recently, API performance slowed down and made the application unusable. The company discovered that a significant number of SQL injection attacks had occurred against the API and that the API service had scaled to its maximum amount.

A solutions architect needs to implement a solution that prevents SQL injection attacks from reaching the ECS API service. The solution must allow legitimate traffic through and must maximize operational efficiency.

Which solution meets these requirements?

Options:

A.

Create a new AWS WAF web ACL to monitor the HTTP requests and HTTPS requests that are forwarded to the ALB in front of the ECS tasks.

B.

Create a new AWS WAF Bot Control implementation. Add a rule in the AWS WAF Bot Control managed rule group to monitor traffic and allow only legitimate traffic to the ALB in front of the ECS tasks.

C.

Create a new AWS WAF web ACL. Add a new rule that blocks requests that match the SQL database rule group. Set the web ACL to allow all other traffic that does not match those rules. Attach the web ACL to the ALB in front of the ECS tasks.

D.

Create a new AWS WAF web ACL. Create a new empty IP set in AWS WAF. Add a new rule to the web ACL to block requests that originate from IP addresses in the new IP set. Create an AWS Lambda function that scrapes the API logs for IP addresses that send SQL injection attacks, and add those IP addresses to the IP set. Attach the web ACL to the ALB in front of the ECS tasks.

Discussion
Question 97

A company needs to optimize the cost of backups for Amazon Elastic File System (Amazon EFS). A solutions architect has already configured a backup plan in AWS Backup for the EFS backups. The backup plan contains a rule with a lifecycle configuration to transition EFS backups to cold storage after 7 days and to keep the backups for an additional 90 days.

After I month, the company reviews its EFS storage costs and notices an increase in the EFS backup costs. The EFS backup cold storage produces almost double the cost of the EFS warm backup storage.

What should the solutions architect do to optimize the cost?

Options:

A.

Modify the backup rule's lifecycle configuration to move the EFS backups to cold storage after 1 day. Set the backup retention period to 30 days.

B.

Modify the backup rule's lifecycle configuration to move the EFS backups to cold storage after 8 days. Set the backup retention period to 30 days.

C.

Modify the backup rule's lifecycle configuration to move the EFS backups to cold storage after 1 day. Set the backup retention period to 90 days.

D.

Modify the backup rule's lifecycle configuration to move the EFS backups to cold storage after 8 days. Set the backup retention period to 98 days.

Discussion
Question 98

A company ingests and processes streaming market data. The data rate is constant. A nightly process that calculates aggregate statistics is run, and each execution takes about 4 hours to complete. The statistical analysis is not mission critical to the business, and previous data points are picked up on the next execution if a particular run fails.

The current architecture uses a pool of Amazon EC2 Reserved Instances with 1-year reservations running full time to ingest and store the streaming data in attached Amazon EBS volumes. On-Demand EC2 instances are launched each night to perform the nightly processing, accessing the stored data from NFS shares on the ingestion servers, and terminating the nightly processing servers when complete. The Reserved Instance reservations are expiring, and the company needs to determine whether to purchase new reservations or implement a new design.

Which is the most cost-effective design?

Options:

A.

Update the ingestion process to use Amazon Kinesis Data Firehose to save data to Amazon S3. Use a scheduled script to launch a fleet of EC2 On-Demand Instances each night to perform the batch processing of the S3 data. Configure the script to terminate the instances when the processing is complete.

B.

Update the ingestion process to use Amazon Kinesis Data Firehose to save data to Amazon S3. Use AWS Batch with Spot Instances to perform nightly

processing with a maximum Spot price that is 50% of the On-Demand price.

C.

Update the ingestion process to use a fleet of EC2 Reserved Instances with 3-year reservations behind a Network Load Balancer. Use AWS Batch with Spot

Instances to perform nightly processing with a maximum Spot price that is 50% of the On-Demand price.

D.

Update the ingestion process to use Amazon Kinesis Data Firehose to save data to Amazon Redshift. Use Amazon EventBridge to schedule an AWS Lambda

function to run nightly to query Amazon Redshift to generate the daily statistics.

Discussion
Question 99

A solutions architect must provide a secure way for a team of cloud engineers to use the AWS CLI to upload objects into an Amazon S3 bucket Each cloud engineer has an IAM user. IAM access keys and a virtual multi-factor authentication (MFA) device The IAM users for the cloud engineers are in a group that is named S3-access The cloud engineers must use MFA to perform any actions in Amazon S3

Which solution will meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Attach a policy to the S3 bucket to prompt the 1AM user for an MFA code when the 1AM user performs actions on the S3 bucket Use 1AM access keys with the AWS CLI to

call Amazon S3

B.

Update the trust policy for the S3-access group to require principals to use MFA when principals assume the group Use 1AM access keys with the AWS CLI to call Amazon S3

C.

Attach a policy to the S3-access group to deny all S3 actions unless MFA is present Use 1AM access keys with the AWS CLI to call Amazon S3

D.

Attach a policy to the S3-access group to deny all S3 actions unless MFA is present Request temporary credentials from AWS Security Token Service (AWS STS) Attach the temporary credentials in a profile that Amazon S3 will reference when the user performs actions in Amazon S3

Discussion
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Page: 24 / 31
Title
Questions
Posted

SAP-C02
PDF

$35  $99.99

SAP-C02 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SAP-C02 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99