Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated SAP-C02 Exam Questions and Answers by florrie

Page: 33 / 35

Amazon Web Services SAP-C02 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional
Exam Code: SAP-C02 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Professional
Questions: 483 Q&A's Shared By: florrie
Question 132

A solutions architect needs to copy data from an Amazon S3 bucket m an AWS account to a new S3 bucket in a new AWS account. The solutions architect must implement a solution that uses the AWS CLI.

Which combination of steps will successfully copy the data? (Choose three.)

Options:

A.

Create a bucket policy to allow the source bucket to list its contents and to put objects and set object ACLs in the destination bucket. Attach the bucket policy to the destination bucket.

B.

Create a bucket policy to allow a user In the destination account to list the source bucket's contents and read the source bucket's objects. Attach the bucket policy to the source bucket.

C.

Create an IAM policy in the source account. Configure the policy to allow a user In the source account to list contents and get objects In the source bucket, and to list contents, put objects, and set object ACLs in the destination bucket. Attach the policy to the user _

D.

Create an IAM policy in the destination account. Configure the policy to allow a user In the destination account to list contents and get objects In the source bucket, and to list contents, put objects, and set objectACLs in the destination bucket. Attach the policy to the user.

E.

Run the aws s3 sync command as a user in the source account. Specify' the source and destination buckets to copy the data.

F.

Run the aws s3 sync command as a user in the destination account. Specify' the source and destination buckets to copy the data.

Discussion
Question 133

A company is using AWS Organizations lo manage multiple AWS accounts For security purposes, the company requires the creation of an Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS) topic that enables integration with a third-party alerting system in all the Organizations member accounts

A solutions architect used an AWS CloudFormation template to create the SNS topic and stack sets to automate the deployment of CloudFormation stacks Trusted access has been enabled in Organizations

What should the solutions architect do to deploy the CloudFormation StackSets in all AWS accounts?

Options:

A.

Create a stack set in the Organizations member accounts. Use service-managed permissions. Set deployment options to deploy to an organization. Use CloudFormation StackSets drift detection.

B.

Create stacks in the Organizations member accounts. Use self-service permissions. Set deployment options to deploy to an organization. Enable the CloudFormation StackSets automatic deployment.

C.

Create a stack set in the Organizations management account Use service-managed permissions. Set deployment options to deploy to the organization. Enable CloudFormation StackSets automatic deployment.

D.

Create stacks in the Organizations management account. Use service-managed permissions. Set deployment options to deploy to the organization. Enable CloudFormation StackSets drift detection.

Discussion
Question 134

A company uses a service to collect metadata from applications that the company hosts on premises. Consumer devices such as TVs and internet radios access the applications. Many older devices do not support certain HTTP headers and exhibit errors when these headers are present in responses. The company has configured an on-premises load balancer to remove the unsupported headers from responses sent to older devices, which the company identified by the User-Agent headers.

The company wants to migrate the service to AWS, adopt serverless technologies, and retain the ability to support the older devices. The company has already migrated the applications into a set of AWS Lambda functions.

Which solution will meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Create an Amazon CloudFront distribution for the metadata service. Create an Application Load Balancer (ALB). Configure the CloudFront distribution to forward requests to the ALB. Configure the ALB to invoke the correct Lambda function for each type of request. Create a CloudFront function to remove the problematic headers based on the value of the User-Agent header.

B.

Create an Amazon API Gateway REST API for the metadata service. Configure API Gateway to invoke the correct Lambda function for each type of request. Modify the default gateway responses to remove the problematic headers based on the value of the User-Agent header.

C.

Create an Amazon API Gateway HTTP API for the metadata service. Configure API Gateway to invoke the correct Lambda function for each type of request. Create a response mapping template to remove the problematic headers based on the value of the User-Agent. Associate the response data mapping with the HTTP API.

D.

Create an Amazon CloudFront distribution for the metadata service. Create an Application Load Balancer (ALB). Configure the CloudFront distribution to forward requests to the ALB. Configure the ALB to invoke the correct Lambda function for each type of request. Create a Lambda@Edge function that will remove the problematic headers in response to viewer requests based on the value of the User-Agent header.

Discussion
Question 135

A company has a serverless application comprised of Amazon CloudFront, Amazon API Gateway, and AWS Lambda functions. The current deployment process of the application code is to create a new version number of the Lambda function and run an AWS CLI script to update. If the new function version has errors, another CLI script reverts by deploying the previous working version of the function. The company would like to decrease the time to deploy new versions of the application logic provided by the Lambda functions, and also reduce the time to detect and revert when errors are identified.

How can this be accomplished?

Options:

A.

Create and deploy nested AWS CloudFormation stacks with the parent stack consisting of the AWS CloudFront distribution and API Gateway, and the child stack containing the Lambda function. For changes to Lambda, create an AWS CloudFormation change set and deploy; if errors are triggered, revert the AWS CloudFormation change set to the previous version.

B.

Use AWS SAM and built-in AWS CodeDeploy to deploy the new Lambda version, gradually shift traffic to the new version, and use pre-traffic and post-traffic test functions to verify code. Rollback if Amazon CloudWatch alarms are triggered.

C.

Refactor the AWS CLI scripts into a single script that deploys the new Lambda version. When deployment is completed, the script tests execute. If errors are detected, revert to the previous Lambda version.

D.

Create and deploy an AWS CloudFormation stack that consists of a new API Gateway endpoint that references the new Lambda version. Change the CloudFront origin to the new API Gateway endpoint, monitor errors and if detected, change the AWS CloudFront origin to the previous API Gateway endpoint.

Discussion
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Page: 33 / 35
Title
Questions
Posted

SAP-C02
PDF

$35  $99.99

SAP-C02 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SAP-C02 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99