Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Amazon Web Services Updated SAP-C02 Exam Questions and Answers by luella

Page: 31 / 34

Amazon Web Services SAP-C02 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional
Exam Code: SAP-C02 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Professional
Questions: 461 Q&A's Shared By: luella
Question 124

A company plans to refactor a monolithic application into a modern application designed deployed or AWS. The CLCD pipeline needs to be upgraded to support the modem design for the application with the following requirements

• It should allow changes to be released several times every hour.

* It should be able to roll back the changes as quickly as possible.

Which design will meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Deploy a Cl-CD pipeline that incorporates AMIs to contain the application and their configurations Deploy the application by replacing Amazon EC2 instances

B.

Specify AWS Elastic Beanstak to sage in a secondary environment as the deployment target for the CI/CD pipeline of the application. To deploy swap the staging and production environment URLs.

C.

Use AWS Systems Manager to re-provision the infrastructure for each deployment Update the Amazon EC2 user data to pull the latest code art-fact from Amazon S3 and use Amazon Route 53 weighted routing to point to the new environment

D.

Roll out the application updates as pan of an Auto Scaling event using prebuilt AMIs. Use new versions of the AMIs to add instances, and phase out all instances that use the previous AMI version with the configured termination policy during a deployment event.

Discussion
Question 125

A company has created an OU in AWS Organizations for each of its engineering teams Each OU owns multiple AWS accounts. The organization has hundreds of AWS accounts A solutions architect must design a solution so that each OU can view a breakdown of usage costs across its AWS accounts. Which solution meets these requirements?

Options:

A.

Create an AWS Cost and Usage Report (CUR) for each OU by using AWS Resource Access Manager Allow each team to visualize the CUR through an Amazon QuickSight dashboard.

B.

Create an AWS Cost and Usage Report (CUR) from the AWS Organizations management account- Allow each team to visualize the CUR through an Amazon QuickSight dashboard

C.

Create an AWS Cost and Usage Report (CUR) in each AWS Organizations member account Allow each team to visualize the CUR through an Amazon QuickSight dashboard.

D.

Create an AWS Cost and Usage Report (CUR) by using AWS Systems Manager Allow each team to visualize the CUR through Systems Manager OpsCenter dashboards

Discussion
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Question 126

A company runs a content management application on a single Windows Amazon EC2 instance in a development environment. The application reads and writes static content to a 2 TB Amazon Elastic Block Store (Amazon EBS) volume that is attached to the instance as the root device. The company plans to deploy this application in production as a highly available and fault-tolerant solution that runs on at least three EC2 instances across multiple Availability Zones.

A solutions architect must design a solution that joins all the instances that run the application to an Active Directory domain. The solution also must implement Windows ACLs to control access to file contents. The application always must maintain exactly the same content on all running instances at any given point in time.

Which solution will meet these requirements with the LEAST management overhead?

Options:

A.

Create an Amazon Elastic File System (Amazon EFS) file share. Create an Auto Scaling group that extends across three Availability Zones and maintains a minimum size of three instances. Implement a user data script to install the application, join the instance to the AD domain, and mount the EFS file share.

B.

Create a new AMI from the current EC2 instance that is running. Create an Amazon FSx for Lustre file system. Create an Auto Scaling group that extends across three Availability Zones and maintains a minimum size of three instances. Implement a user data script to join the instance to the AD domain and mount the FSx for Lustre file system.

C.

Create an Amazon FSx for Windows File Server file system. Create an Auto Scaling group that extends across three Availability Zones and maintains a minimum size of three instances. Implement a user data script to install the application and mount the FSx for Windows File Server file system. Perform a seamless domain join to join the instance to the AD domain.

D.

Create a new AMI from the current EC2 instance that is running. Create an Amazon Elastic File System (Amazon EFS) file system. Create an Auto Scaling group that extends across three Availability Zones and maintains a minimum size of three instances. Perform a seamless domain join to join the instance to the AD domain.

Discussion
Question 127

A company built an application based on AWS Lambda deployed in an AWS CloudFormation stack. The last production release of the web application introduced an issue that resulted in an outage lasting several minutes. A solutions architect must adjust the deployment process to support a canary release.

Which solution will meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Create an alias for every new deployed version of the Lambda function. Use the AWS CLI update-alias command with the routing-config parameter to distribute the load.

B.

Deploy the application into a new CloudFormation stack. Use an Amazon Route 53 weighted routing policy to distribute the load.

C.

Create a version for every new deployed Lambda function. Use the AWS CLI update-function-configuration command with the routing-config parameter to distribute the load.

D.

Configure AWS CodeDeploy and use CodeDeployDefault.OneAtATime in the Deployment configuration to distribute the load.

Discussion
Page: 31 / 34
Title
Questions
Posted

SAP-C02
PDF

$40  $99.99

SAP-C02 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

SAP-C02 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99