Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated SAP-C02 Exam Questions and Answers by amirah

Page: 6 / 35

Amazon Web Services SAP-C02 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional
Exam Code: SAP-C02 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Professional
Questions: 483 Q&A's Shared By: amirah
Question 24

A company has a web application that uses Amazon API Gateway. AWS Lambda and Amazon DynamoDB A recent marketing campaign has increased demand Monitoring software reports that many requests have significantly longer response times than before the marketing campaign

A solutions architect enabled Amazon CloudWatch Logs for API Gateway and noticed that errors are occurring on 20% of the requests. In CloudWatch. the Lambda function. Throttles metric represents 1% of the requests and the Errors metric represents 10% of the requests Application logs indicate that, when errors occur there is a call to DynamoDB

What change should the solutions architect make to improve the current response times as the web application becomes more popular'?

Options:

A.

Increase the concurrency limit of the Lambda function

B.

Implement DynamoDB auto scaling on the table

C.

Increase the API Gateway throttle limit

D.

Re-create the DynamoDB table with a better-partitioned primary index.

Discussion
Question 25

A solutions architect is preparing to deploy a new security tool into several previously unused AWS Regions. The solutions architect will deploy the tool by using an AWS CloudFormation stack set. The stack set's template contains an 1AM role that has a custom name. Upon creation of the stack set. no stack instances are created successfully.

What should the solutions architect do to deploy the stacks successfully?

Options:

A.

Enable the new Regions in all relevant accounts. Specify the CAPABILITY_NAMED_IAM capability during the creation of the stack set.

B.

Use the Service Quotas console to request a quota increase for the number of CloudFormation stacks in each new Region in all relevant accounts. Specify the CAPABILITYJAM capability during the creation of the stack set.

C.

Specify the CAPABILITY_NAMED_IAM capability and the SELF_MANAGED permissions model during the creation of the stack set.

D.

Specify an administration role ARN and the CAPABILITYJAM capability during the creation of the stack set.

Discussion
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Question 26

A company needs to use an AWS Transfer Family SFTP-enabled server with an Amazon S3 bucket to receive updates from a third-party data supplier. The data is encrypted with Pretty Good Privacy (PGP) encryption The company needs a solution that will automatically decrypt the data after the company receives the data

A solutions architect will use a Transfer Family managed workflow The company has created an 1AM service role by using an 1AM policy that allows access to AWS Secrets Manager and the S3 bucket The role's trust relationship allows the transfer amazonaws com service to assume the rote

What should the solutions architect do next to complete the solution for automatic decryption'?

Options:

A.

Store the PGP public key in Secrets Manager Add a nominal step in the Transfer Family managed workflow to decrypt files Configure PGP encryption parameters in the nominal step Associate the workflow with the Transfer Family server

B.

Store the PGP private key in Secrets Manager Add an exception-handling step in the Transfer Family managed workflow to decrypt files Configure PGP encryption parameters in the exception handler Associate the workflow with the SFTP user

C.

Store the PGP private key in Secrets Manager Add a nominal step in the Transfer Family managed workflow to decrypt files. Configure PGP decryption parameters in the nominal step Associate the workflow with the Transfer Family server

D.

Store the PGP public key in Secrets Manager Add an exception-handling step in the Transfer Family managed workflow to decrypt files Configure PGP decryption parameters in the exception handler Associate the workflow with the SFTP user

Discussion
Question 27

A live-events company is designing a scaling solution for its ticket application on AWS. The application has high peaks of utilization during sale events. Each sale event is a one-time event that is scheduled.

The application runs on Amazon EC2 instances that are in an Auto Scaling group. The application uses PostgreSOL for the database layer.

The company needs a scaling solution to maximize availability during the sale events.

Which solution will meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Use a predictive scaling policy for the EC2 instances. Host the database on an Amazon Aurora PostgreSOL Serverless v2 Multi-AZ DB instance with automatically scaling read replicas. Create an AWS Step Functions state machine to run parallel AWS Lambda functions to pre-warm the database before a sale event. Create an Amazon EventBridge rule to invoke the state machine.

B.

Use a scheduled scaling policy for the EC2 instances. Host the database on an Amazcyl ROS for PostgreSQL Multi-AZ DB instance with automatically scaling read replicas. Create an Amazon EventBridge rule that invokes an AWS Lambda function to create a larger read replica before a sale event. Fail over to the larger read replica. Create another EventBridge rule that invokes another Lambda function to scale down the read replica after the sale

C.

Use a predictive scaling policy for the EC2 instances. Host the database on an Amazon RDS for PostgreSOL Multi-AZ DB instance with automatically scaling read replica. Create an AWS Step Functions state machine to run parallel AWS Lambda functions to pre-warm the database before a sale event. Create an Amazon EventBridge rule to invoke the state machine.

D.

Use a scheduled scaling policy for the EC2 instances. Host the database on an Amazon Aurora PostgreSQL Multi-AZ DB duster. Create an Amazon EventBridge rule that invokes an AWS Lambda function to create a larger Aurora Replica before a sale event. Fail over to the larger Aurora Replica. Create another EventBridge rule that invokes another Lambda function to scale down the Aurora Replica after the sale event.

Discussion
Page: 6 / 35
Title
Questions
Posted

SAP-C02
PDF

$35  $99.99

SAP-C02 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SAP-C02 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99