Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Amazon Web Services Updated SAP-C02 Exam Questions and Answers by amirah

Page: 6 / 34

Amazon Web Services SAP-C02 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional
Exam Code: SAP-C02 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Professional
Questions: 461 Q&A's Shared By: amirah
Question 24

A company needs to use an AWS Transfer Family SFTP-enabled server with an Amazon S3 bucket to receive updates from a third-party data supplier. The data is encrypted with Pretty Good Privacy (PGP) encryption The company needs a solution that will automatically decrypt the data after the company receives the data

A solutions architect will use a Transfer Family managed workflow The company has created an 1AM service role by using an 1AM policy that allows access to AWS Secrets Manager and the S3 bucket The role's trust relationship allows the transfer amazonaws com service to assume the rote

What should the solutions architect do next to complete the solution for automatic decryption'?

Options:

A.

Store the PGP public key in Secrets Manager Add a nominal step in the Transfer Family managed workflow to decrypt files Configure PGP encryption parameters in the nominal step Associate the workflow with the Transfer Family server

B.

Store the PGP private key in Secrets Manager Add an exception-handling step in the Transfer Family managed workflow to decrypt files Configure PGP encryption parameters in the exception handler Associate the workflow with the SFTP user

C.

Store the PGP private key in Secrets Manager Add a nominal step in the Transfer Family managed workflow to decrypt files. Configure PGP decryption parameters in the nominal step Associate the workflow with the Transfer Family server

D.

Store the PGP public key in Secrets Manager Add an exception-handling step in the Transfer Family managed workflow to decrypt files Configure PGP decryption parameters in the exception handler Associate the workflow with the SFTP user

Discussion
Question 25

A company use an organization in AWS Organizations to manage multiple AWS accounts. The company hosts some applications in a VPC in the company's snared services account. The company has attached a transit gateway to the VPC in the Shared services account.

The company is developing a new capability and has created a development environment that requires access to the applications that are in the snared services account. The company intends to delete and recreate resources frequently in the development account. The company also wants to give a development team the ability to recreate the team's connection to the shared services account as required.

Which solution will meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Create a transit gateway in the development account. Create a transit gateway peering request to the shared services account. Configure the snared services transit gateway to automatically accept peering connections.

B.

Turn on automate acceptance for the transit gateway in the shared services account. Use AWS Resource Access Manager (AWS RAM) to share the transit gateway resource in the shared services account with the development account. Accept the resource in tie development account. Create a transit gateway attachment in the development account.

C.

Turn on automate acceptance for the transit gateway in the shared services account. Create a VPC endpoint. Use the endpoint policy to grant permissions on the VPC endpoint for the development account. Configure the endpoint service to automatically accept connection requests. Provide the endpoint details to the development team.

D.

Create an Amazon EventBridge rule to invoke an AWS Lambda function that accepts the transit gateway attachment value the development account makes an attachment request. Use AWS Network Manager to store. The transit gateway in the shared services account with the development account. Accept the transit gateway in the development account.

Discussion
Question 26

A company has a web application that securely uploads pictures and videos to an Amazon S3 bucket. The company requires that only authenticated users are allowed to post content. The application generates a presigned URL that is used to upload objects through a browser interface. Most users are reporting slow upload times for objects larger than 100 MB.

What can a Solutions Architect do to improve the performance of these uploads while ensuring only authenticated users are allowed to post content?

Options:

A.

Set up an Amazon API Gateway with an edge-optimized API endpoint that has a resource as an S3 service proxy. Configure the PUT method for this resource to expose the S3 PutObject operation. Secure the API Gateway using a COGNITO_USER_POOLS authorizer. Have the browser interface use API Gateway instead of the presigned URL to upload objects.

B.

Set up an Amazon API Gateway with a regional API endpoint that has a resource as an S3 service proxy. Configure the PUT method for this resource to expose the S3 PutObject operation. Secure the API Gateway using an AWS Lambda authorizer. Have the browser interface use API Gateway instead of the presigned URL to upload API objects.

C.

Enable an S3 Transfer Acceleration endpoint on the S3 bucket. Use the endpoint when generating the presigned URL. Have the browser interface upload the objects to this URL using the S3 multipart upload API.

D.

Configure an Amazon CloudFront distribution for the destination S3 bucket. Enable PUT and POST methods for the CloudFront cache behavior. Update the CloudFront origin to use an origin access identity (OAI). Give the OAI user s3:PutObject permissions in the bucket policy. Have the browser interface upload objects using the CloudFront distribution

Discussion
Question 27

A flood monitoring agency has deployed more than 10.000 water-level monitoring sensors. Sensors send continuous data updates, and each update is less than 1 MB in size. The agency has a fleet of on-premises application servers. These servers receive upda.es 'on the sensors, convert the raw data into a human readable format, and write the results loan on-premises relational database server. Data analysts then use simple SOL queries to monitor the data.

The agency wants to increase overall application availability and reduce the effort that is required to perform maintenance tasks These maintenance tasks, which include updates and patches to the application servers, cause downtime. While an application server is down, data is lost from sensors because the remaining servers cannot handle the entire workload.

The agency wants a solution that optimizes operational overhead and costs. A solutions architect recommends the use of AWS loT Core to collect the sensor data.

What else should the solutions architect recommend to meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Send the sensor data to Amazon Kinesis Data Firehose. Use an AWS Lambda function to read the Kinesis Data Firehose data, convert it to .csv format, and insert it into an Amazon Aurora MySQL DB instance. Instruct the data analysts to query the data directly from the DB instance.

B.

Send the sensor data to Amazon Kinesis Data Firehose. Use an AWS Lambda function to read the Kinesis Data Firehose data, convert it to Apache Parquet format and save it to an Amazon S3 bucket. Instruct the data analysts to query the data by using Amazon Athena.

C.

Send the sensor data to an Amazon Managed Service for Apache Flink {previously known as Amazon Kinesis Data Analytics) application to convert the data to .csv format and store it in an Amazon S3 bucket. Import the data into an Amazon Aurora MySQL DB instance. Instruct the data analysts to query the data directly from the DB instance.

D.

Send the sensor data to an Amazon Managed Service for Apache Flink (previously known as Amazon Kinesis Data Analytics) application to convert the data to Apache Parquet format and store it in an Amazon S3 bucket Instruct the data analysis to query the data by using Amazon Athena.

Discussion
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Page: 6 / 34
Title
Questions
Posted

SAP-C02
PDF

$40  $99.99

SAP-C02 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

SAP-C02 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99