Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Amazon Web Services Updated SAP-C02 Exam Questions and Answers by boris

Page: 12 / 34

Amazon Web Services SAP-C02 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional
Exam Code: SAP-C02 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Professional
Questions: 461 Q&A's Shared By: boris
Question 48

A company has a data lake in Amazon S3 that needs to be accessed by hundreds of applications across many AWS accounts. The company's information security policy states that the S3 bucket must not be accessed over the public internet and that each application should have the minimum permissions necessary to function.

To meet these requirements, a solutions architect plans to use an S3 access point that is restricted to specific VPCs for each application.

Which combination of steps should the solutions architect take to implement this solution? (Select TWO.)

Options:

A.

Create an S3 access point for each application in the AWS account that owns the S3 bucket. Configure each access point to be accessible only from the application's VPC. Update the bucket policy to require access from an access point.

B.

Create an interface endpoint for Amazon S3 in each application's VPC. Configure the endpoint policy to allow access to an S3 access point. Create a VPC gateway attachment for the S3 endpoint.

C.

Create a gateway endpoint for Amazon S3 in each application's VPC. Configure the endpoint policy to allow access to an S3 access point. Specify the route table that is used to access the access point.

D.

Create an S3 access point for each application in each AWS account and attach the access points to the S3 bucket. Configure each access point to be accessible only from the application's VPC. Update the bucket policy to require access from an access point.

E.

Create a gateway endpoint for Amazon S3 in the data lake's VPC. Attach an endpoint policy to allow access to the S3 bucket. Specify the route table that is used to access the bucket.

Discussion
Question 49

A company has an on-premises Microsoft SOL Server database that writes a nightly 200 GB export to a local drive. The company wants to move the backups to more robust cloud storage on Amazon S3. The company has set up a 10 Gbps AWS Direct Connect connection between the on-premises data center and AWS.

Which solution meets these requirements MOST cost-effectively?

Options:

A.

Create a new S3 bucket. Deploy an AWS Storage Gateway file gateway within the VPC that Is connected to the Direct Connect connection. Create a new SMB file share. Write nightly database exports to the new SMB file share.

B.

Create an Amazon FSx for Windows File Server Single-AZ file system within the VPC that is connected to the Direct Connect connection. Create a new SMB file share. Write nightly database exports to an SMB file share on the Amazon FSx file system. Enable nightly backups.

C.

Create an Amazon FSx for Windows File Server Multi-AZ file system within the VPC that is connected to the Direct Connect connection. Create a new SMB file share. Write nightly database exports to an SMB file share on the Amazon FSx file system. Enable nightly backups.

D.

Create a new S3 bucket. Deploy an AWS Storage Gateway volume gateway within the VPC that Is connected to the Direct Connect connection. Create a new SMB file share. Write nightly database exports to the new SMB file share on the volume gateway, and automate copies of this data to an S3 bucket.

Discussion
Question 50

A large company runs workloads in VPCs that are deployed across hundreds of AWS accounts. Each VPC consists to public subnets and private subnets that span across multiple Availability Zones. NAT gateways are deployed in the public subnets and allow outbound connectivity to the internet from the private subnets.

A solutions architect is working on a hub-and-spoke design. All private subnets in the spoke VPCs must route traffic to the internet through an egress VPC. The solutions architect already has deployed a NAT gateway in an egress VPC in a central AWS account.

Which set of additional steps should the solutions architect take to meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Create peering connections between the egress VPC and the spoke VPCs. Configure the required routing to allow access to the internet.

B.

Create a transit gateway, and share it with the existing AWS accounts. Attach existing VPCs to the transit gateway Configure the required routing to allow access to the internet.

C.

Create a transit gateway in every account. Attach the NAT gateway to the transit gateways. Configure the required routing to allow access to the internet.

D.

Create an AWS PrivateLink connection between the egress VPC and the spoke VPCs. Configure the required routing to allow access to the internet

Discussion
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Question 51

A solutions architect is redesigning a three-tier application that a company hosts on premises. The application provides personalized recommendations based on user profiles. The company already has an AWS account and has configured a VPC to host the application.

The frontend is a Java-based application that runs in on-premises VMs. The company hosts a personalization model on a physical application server and uses TensorFlow to implement the model. The personalization model uses artificial intelligence and machine learning (AI/ML). The company stores user information in a Microsoft SQL Server database. The web application calls the personalization model, which reads the user profiles from the database and provides recommendations.

The company wants to migrate the redesigned application to AWS.

Which solution will meet this requirement with the LEAST operational overhead?

Options:

A.

Use AWS Server Migration Service (AWS SMS) to migrate the on-premises physical application server and the web application VMs to AWS. Use AWS Database Migration Service (AWS DMS) to migrate the SQL Server database to Amazon RDS for SQL Server.

B.

Export the personalization model. Store the model artifacts in Amazon S3. Deploy the model to Amazon SageMaker and create an endpoint. Host the Java application in AWS Elastic Beanstalk. Use AWS Database Migration Service {AWS DMS) to migrate the SQL Server database to Amazon RDS for SQL Server.

C.

Use AWS Application Migration Service to migrate the on-premises personalization model and VMs to Amazon EC2 instances in Auto Scaling groups. Use AWS Database Migration Service (AWS DMS) to migrate the SQL Server database to an EC2 instance.

D.

Containerize the personalization model and the Java application. Use Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service (Amazon EKS) managed node groups to deploy the model and the application to Amazon EKS Host the node groups in a VPC. Use AWS Database Migration Service (AWS DMS) to migrate the SQL Server database to Amazon RDS for SQL Server.

Discussion
Page: 12 / 34
Title
Questions
Posted

SAP-C02
PDF

$40  $99.99

SAP-C02 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

SAP-C02 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99