Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated SAP-C02 Exam Questions and Answers by boris

Page: 12 / 31

Amazon Web Services SAP-C02 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional
Exam Code: SAP-C02 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Professional
Questions: 435 Q&A's Shared By: boris
Question 48

A company is building a solution in the AWS Cloud. Thousands or devices will connect to the solution and send data. Each device needs to be able to send and receive data in real time over the MQTT protocol. Each device must authenticate by using a unique X.509 certificate.

Which solution will meet these requirements with the LEAST operational overhead?

Options:

A.

Set up AWS loT Core. For each device, create a corresponding Amazon MQ queue and provision a certificate. Connect each device to Amazon MQ.

B.

Create a Network Load Balancer (NLB) and configure it with an AWS Lambda authorizer. Run an MQTT broker on Amazon EC2 instances in an Auto Scaling group. Set the Auto Scaling group as the target for the NLB. Connect each device to the NLB.

C.

Set up AWS loT Core. For each device, create a corresponding AWS loT thing and provision a certificate. Connect each device to AWS loT Core.

D.

Set up an Amazon API Gateway HTTP API and a Network Load Balancer (NLB). Create integration between API Gateway and the NLB. Configure a mutual TLS certificate authorizer on the HTTP API. Run an MQTT broker on an Amazon EC2 instance that the NLB targets. Connect each device to the NLB.

Discussion
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Question 49

A software company has deployed an application that consumes a REST API by using Amazon API Gateway. AWS Lambda functions, and an Amazon DynamoDB table. The application is showing an increase in the number of errors during PUT requests. Most of the PUT calls come from a small number of clients that are authenticated with specific API keys.

A solutions architect has identified that a large number of the PUT requests originate from one client. The API is noncritical, and clients can tolerate retries of unsuccessful calls. However, the errors are displayed to customers and are causing damage to the API's reputation.

What should the solutions architect recommend to improve the customer experience?

Options:

A.

Implement retry logic with exponential backoff and irregular variation in the client application. Ensure that the errors are caught and handled with descriptive error messages.

B.

Implement API throttling through a usage plan at the API Gateway level. Ensure that the client application handles code 429 replies without error.

C.

Turn on API caching to enhance responsiveness for the production stage. Run 10-minute load tests. Verify that the cache capacity is appropriate for the workload.

D.

Implement reserved concurrency at the Lambda function level to provide the resources that are needed during sudden increases in traffic.

Discussion
Question 50

A company is running a critical application that uses an Amazon RDS for MySQL database to store data. The RDS DB instance is deployed in Multi-AZ mode.

A recent RDS database failover test caused a 40-second outage to the application A solutions architect needs to design a solution to reduce the outage time to less than 20 seconds.

Which combination of steps should the solutions architect take to meet these requirements? (Select THREE.)

Options:

A.

Use Amazon ElastiCache for Memcached in front of the database

B.

Use Amazon ElastiCache for Redis in front of the database.

C.

Use RDS Proxy in front of the database

D.

Migrate the database to Amazon Aurora MySQL

E.

Create an Amazon Aurora Replica

F.

Create an RDS for MySQL read replica

Discussion
Question 51

A company has applications in an AWS account that is named Source. The account is in an organization in AWS Organizations. One of the applications uses AWS Lambda functions and store’s inventory data in an Amazon Aurora database. The application deploys the Lambda functions by using a deployment package. The company has configured automated backups for Aurora.

The company wants to migrate the Lambda functions and the Aurora database to a new AWS account that is named Target. The application processes critical data, so the company must minimize downtime.

Which solution will meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Download the Lambda function deployment package from the Source account. Use the deployment package and create new Lambda functions in the Target account. Share the automated Aurora DB cluster snapshot with the Target account.

B.

Download the Lambda function deployment package from the Source account. Use the deployment package and create new Lambda functions in the Target account Share the Aurora DB cluster with the Target account by using AWS Resource Access Manager {AWS RAM). Grant the Target account permission to clone the Aurora DB cluster.

C.

Use AWS Resource Access Manager (AWS RAM) to share the Lambda functions and the Aurora DB cluster with the Target account. Grant the Target account permission to clone the Aurora DB cluster.

D.

Use AWS Resource Access Manager (AWS RAM) to share the Lambda functions with the Target account. Share the automated Aurora DB cluster snapshot with the Target account.

Discussion
Page: 12 / 31
Title
Questions
Posted

SAP-C02
PDF

$35  $99.99

SAP-C02 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SAP-C02 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99