Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated SAP-C02 Exam Questions and Answers by boris

Page: 12 / 35

Amazon Web Services SAP-C02 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional
Exam Code: SAP-C02 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Professional
Questions: 483 Q&A's Shared By: boris
Question 48

A company is building an application that will run on an AWS Lambda function. Hundreds of customers will use the application. The company wants to give each customer a quota of requests for a specific time period. The quotas must match customer usage patterns. Some customers must receive a higher quota for a shorter time period.

Which solution will meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Create an Amazon API Gateway REST API with a proxy integration to invoke the Lambda function. For each customer, configure an API Gateway usage plan that includes an appropriate request quota. Create an API key from the usage plan for each user that the customer needs.

B.

Create an Amazon API Gateway HTTP API with a proxy integration to invoke the Lambda function. For each customer, configure an API Gateway usage plan that includes an appropriate request quota. Configure route-level throttling for each usage plan. Create an API key from the usage plan for each user that the customer needs.

C.

Create a Lambda function alias for each customer. Include a concurrency limit with an appropriate request quota. Create a Lambda function URL for each function alias. Share the Lambda function URL for each alias with the relevant customer.

D.

Create an Application Load Balancer (ALB) in a VPC. Configure the Lambda function as a target for the ALB. Configure an AWS WAF web ACL for the ALB. For each customer, configure a rate-based rule that includes an appropriate request quota.

Discussion
Question 49

A company is running a containerized application in the AWS Cloud. The application is running by using Amazon Elastic Container Service (Amazon ECS) on a set of Amazon EC2 instances. The EC2 instances run in an Auto Scaling group.

The company uses Amazon Elastic Container Registry (Amazon ECR) to store its container images. When a new image version is uploaded, the new image version receives a unique tag.

The company needs a solution that inspects new image versions for common vulnerabilities and exposures. The solution must automatically delete new image tags that have Critical or High severity findings. The solution also must notify the development team when such a deletion occurs.

Which solution meets these requirements?

Options:

A.

Configure scan on push on the repository Use Amazon EventBridge to invoke an AWS Step Functions state machine when a scan is complete for images that have Critical or High severity findings. Use the Step Functions state machine to delete the image tag for those images and to notify the development team through Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS).

B.

Configure scan on push on the repository Configure scan results to be pushed to an Amazon Simple Queue Service (Amazon SQS) queue. Invoke an AWS Lambda function when a new message is added to the SQS queue. Use the Lambda function to delete the image tag for images that have Critical or High seventy findings. Notify the development team by using Amazon Simple Email Service (Amazon SES).

C.

Schedule an AWS Lambda function to start a manual image scan every hour. Configure Amazon EventBridge to invoke another Lambda function when a scan is complete. Use the second Lambda function to delete the image tag for images that have Critical or High severity findings. Notify the development team by using Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS).

D.

Configure periodic image scan on the repository. Configure scan results to be added lo an Amazon Simple Queue Service (Amazon SQS) queue. Invoke an AWS Step Functions state machine when a new message is added to the SQS queue. Use the Step Functions state machine to delete the image tag for images that have Critical or High severity findings. Notify the development team by using Amazon Simple Email Service (Amazon SES).

Discussion
Question 50

A company needs to architect a hybrid DNS solution. This solution will use an Amazon Route 53 private hosted zone for the domain cloud.example.com for the resources stored within VPCs.

The company has the following DNS resolution requirements:

• On-premises systems should be able to resolve and connect to cloud.example.com.

• All VPCs should be able to resolve cloud.example.com.

There is already an AWS Direct Connect connection between the on-premises corporate network and AWS Transit Gateway. Which architecture should the company use to meet these requirements with the HIGHEST performance?

Options:

A.

Associate the private hosted zone to all the VPCs. Create a Route 53 inbound resolver in the shared services VPC. Attach all VPCs to the transit gateway and create forwarding rules in the on-premises DNS server for cloud.example.com that point to the inbound resolver.

B.

Associate the private hosted zone to all the VPCs. Deploy an Amazon EC2 conditional forwarder in the shared services VPC. Attach all VPCs to the transit gateway and create forwarding rules in the on-premises DNS server for cloud.example.com that point to the conditional forwarder.

C.

Associate the private hosted zone to the shared services VPC. Create a Route 53 outbound resolver in the shared services VPC. Attach all VPCs to the transit gateway and create forwarding rules in the on-premises DNS server for cloud.example.com that point to the outbound resolver.

D.

Associate the private hosted zone to the shared services VPC. Create a Route 53 inbound resolver in the shared services VPC. Attach the shared services VPC to the transit gateway and create forwarding rules in the on-premises DNS server for cloud.example.com that point to the inbound resolver.

Discussion
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Question 51

A company has a critical application in which the data tier is deployed in a single AWS Region. The data tier uses an Amazon DynamoDB table and an Amazon Aurora MySQL DB cluster. The current Aurora MySQL engine version supports a global database. The application tier is already deployed in two Regions.

Company policy states that critical applications must have application tier components and data tier components deployed across two Regions. The RTO and RPO must be no more than a few minutes each. A solutions architect must recommend a solution to make the data tier compliant with company policy.

Which combination of steps will meet these requirements? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Add another Region to the Aurora MySQL DB cluster

B.

Add another Region to each table in the Aurora MySQL DB cluster

C.

Set up scheduled cross-Region backups for the DynamoDB table and the Aurora MySQL DB cluster

D.

Convert the existing DynamoDB table to a global table by adding another Region to its configuration

E.

Use Amazon Route 53 Application Recovery Controller to automate database backup and recovery to the secondary Region

Discussion
Page: 12 / 35
Title
Questions
Posted

SAP-C02
PDF

$35  $99.99

SAP-C02 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SAP-C02 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99