Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-601 Exam Questions and Answers by archibald

Page: 34 / 36

Cisco 350-601 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR)
Exam Code: 350-601 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Data Center
Questions: 489 Q&A's Shared By: archibald
Question 136

A customer asks an engineer to develop an orchestration solution to automate repetitive tasks. The customer operations team must integrate the tool with its existing automation framework. The customer asks for the tool to support these requirements:

•The customer's security requirements mandate the use of SSH transport.

•No extra software must be installed on the managed systems.

•The support staff has limited knowledge of scripting languages, so the solution must be easy to read and use declarative language.

Which solution meets these requirements?

Options:

A.

PowerShell

B.

Ansible

C.

Chef

D.

Puppet

Discussion
Question 137

What is a benefit of independent resource scaling in Cisco HyperFlex hybrid architecture?

Options:

A.

flexible expansion of compute, caching, and capacity

B.

remote booting of converged servers

C.

multivendor converged node hardware support

D.

support for compute nodes with third-party storage

Discussion
Question 138

An engineer must perform a software upgrade on a production Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switch. Before the upgrade activity, the requirement is for all ports to be shut down and routing protocols to terminate gracefully. Which feature must be used to meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Configuration Profile

B.

Maintenance Mode Profile

C.

Switch Profile

D.

Service Profile Template

Discussion
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Question 139

An engineer configured an environment that contains the vPC and non-vPC switches. However, it was noticed that the downstream non-vPC switches do not receive the upstream vPC switch peers. Which vPC feature must be implement to ensure that vPC and non-vPC switches receive same STP bridge ID from the upstream vPC switch peers?

Options:

A.

vpc local role-priority 4000

B.

peer-switch

C.

system-mac 0123.4567.89ab

D.

peer-gateway

Discussion
Page: 34 / 36
Title