Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

APICS Updated CSCP Exam Questions and Answers by rares

Page: 26 / 39

APICS CSCP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Supply Chain Professional
Exam Code: CSCP Dumps
Vendor: APICS Certification: Supply Chain Professional
Questions: 510 Q&A's Shared By: rares
Question 104

A firm is undertaking a revision of its financial metrics to make them more comprehensive and has decided to use metrics such as return on investment (ROI), return on assets (ROA), and economic value added (EVA). This is an example of utilizing which of the following types of metrics?

Options:

A.

Activity based

B.

Stakeholder focused

C.

Financial sustainability

D.

Value chain

Discussion
Question 105

An effective procurement strategy for commodity products should focus on:

Options:

A.

driving down cost and reducing risk.

B.

spreading purchases equally across suppliers.

C.

selecting primary and alternate sources.

D.

selecting suppliers with value-added products.

Discussion
Question 106

Which of the following strategies would increase overall supply chain risk?

Options:

A.

Single sourcing a product that makes the highest annual profit

B.

Outsourcing a product that is not well suited to your operations

C.

Identify multiple sources for a product that has a potential for supply chain disruption

D.

Internally manufacturing a product that has a high level of technical intellectual property

Discussion
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Question 107

A company's annual cost of goods sold is $350 million, and inventory carrying cost is 18%. The company averages four inventory turns. The cost savings resulting from increasing inventory turns from four to six would be:

Options:

A.

$29,000,000.

B.

$15,750,000.

C.

$10,500,000.

D.

$ 5,250,000.

Discussion
Page: 26 / 39
Title