Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

APICS Updated CSCP Exam Questions and Answers by agatha

Page: 15 / 39

APICS CSCP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Supply Chain Professional
Exam Code: CSCP Dumps
Vendor: APICS Certification: Supply Chain Professional
Questions: 510 Q&A's Shared By: agatha
Question 60

A company wants to implement a system for managing environmental compliance with legislative and regulatory requirements. Which of the following sustainability tools is most appropriate?

Options:

A.

ISO 14000

B.

Global Reporting Initiative (GRI)

C.

ISO 26000

D.

UN Global Compact

Discussion
Question 61

A business is changing from a business to business model to a business to consumer model. Which of the following statements about this supply chain change is true?

Options:

A.

Returns from customers will decrease.

B.

Number of supplier orders will increase.

C.

Number of customer orders will increase.

D.

Average supplier order size will increase.

Discussion
Question 62

In the Supply Chain Operations Reference-model (SCORĀ®), the cash-to-cash cycle time for a manufacturing company is the number of days between which two of the following situations?

Options:

A.

Paying for raw materials and getting paid for the product

B.

Shipping the product from the warehouse and receiving it at the customer's location

C.

Paying for raw materials and sending an invoice to the customer

D.

Billing the customer and getting paid for the product

Discussion
Question 63

A company that sells engineered-to-order products is planning implementation of a supplier relationship management system (SRM) for direct materials. Which of the following factors is most likely to make the implementation difficult?

Options:

A.

Complexity of the purchasing process

B.

Cost of the application software upgrades

C.

Management of variable lead times

D.

Resistance of material suppliers

Discussion
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Page: 15 / 39
Title
Questions
Posted

CSCP
PDF

$35  $99.99

CSCP Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CSCP PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99