Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

APICS Updated CSCP Exam Questions and Answers by ernie

Page: 3 / 39

APICS CSCP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Supply Chain Professional
Exam Code: CSCP Dumps
Vendor: APICS Certification: Supply Chain Professional
Questions: 510 Q&A's Shared By: ernie
Question 12

Which of the following consequences is typical of a push-based supply chain?

Options:

A.

Longer lead times

B.

Higher product obsolescence

C.

Lower economies of scale

D.

Smaller production batches

Discussion
Question 13

After two firms have established an initial relationship to apply the principles of collaborative planning, forecasting, and replenishment (CPFR) for products, the next logical step is to:

Options:

A.

share forecasts for the products with each other.

B.

obtain orders for the products and enter them into the master schedule.

C.

create joint business plans for the products.

D.

negotiate prices and profit expectations for the products.

Discussion
Question 14

Which of the following approaches would be used to enhance compliance, minimize risks, and connect supply chain activities when exporting products to emerging markets?

Options:

A.

Logistics network planning

B.

Distribution requirements planning (DRP)

C.

Supply chain event management (SCEM)

D.

Global trade management

Discussion
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream scoreā€¦. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Question 15

The primary reason for having supply contracts appropriate for make-to-stock (MTS) and make-to-order (MTO) business environments is consideration of:

Options:

A.

quality.

B.

revenue.

C.

risk.

D.

market share.

Discussion
Page: 3 / 39
Title