Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

APICS Updated CSCP Exam Questions and Answers by walter

Page: 22 / 39

APICS CSCP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Supply Chain Professional
Exam Code: CSCP Dumps
Vendor: APICS Certification: Supply Chain Professional
Questions: 510 Q&A's Shared By: walter
Question 88

What is the primary benefit of using modular rather than integral designs?

Options:

A.

Lower cost of manufacturing

B.

Increased product performance

C.

Greater responsiveness in marketing and production

D.

Reduced complexity of bills of material

Discussion
Question 89

A product design that can be produced to requirements even when conditions in the production process are unfavorable typically is known as what type of design?

Options:

A.

Universal

B.

Computer-aided

C.

Modular

D.

Robust

Discussion
Question 90

A company originally based in Germany sets up companies in India, China, Vietnam, Mexico, and Brazil. It sources most of the raw materials locally and employs the local workforce to manage and produce finished goods. Most of the goods produced are consumed in the same country. The company can be classified as what type of enterprise?

Options:

A.

Globally integrated

B.

Domestic

C.

Multinational

D.

Virtual

Discussion
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Question 91

Inventory parameters established using analytic inventory techniques typically are based on balancing:

Options:

A.

supply and dependent demand.

B.

customer service and inventory costs.

C.

transportation and warehousing costs.

D.

inventory levels and decision-making costs.

Discussion
Page: 22 / 39
Title
Questions
Posted

CSCP
PDF

$35  $99.99

CSCP Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CSCP PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99