Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

APICS Updated CSCP Exam Questions and Answers by ziggy

Page: 7 / 39

APICS CSCP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Supply Chain Professional
Exam Code: CSCP Dumps
Vendor: APICS Certification: Supply Chain Professional
Questions: 510 Q&A's Shared By: ziggy
Question 28

Which of the following elements of total quality management (TQM) results in a lower overall cost of the product?

Options:

A.

Aesthetics of the product

B.

Prevention of failures

C.

Speed to deliver

D.

Compliance to regulations

Discussion
Question 29

Which of the following inputs is used in developing a project charter?

Options:

A.

Business case

B.

Work breakdown structure

C.

Project management plan

D.

Proposed solutions

Discussion
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Question 30

A well-grounded program in which a company focuses on customer success involves:

Options:

A.

a thorough understanding of individual customers’ requirements.

B.

a commitment to focus on short-term business relationships.

C.

a focus on relationships having high profitability and low potential for growth.

D.

making similar commitments to customers in order to maintain lasting relationships.

Discussion
Question 31

Which of the following objectives is emphasized most in an integrated logistics strategy?

Options:

A.

Lowest transportation cost

B.

Lowest total cost

C.

Optimal warehouse location

D.

Improved third-party logistics (3PL) collaboration

Discussion
Page: 7 / 39
Title