Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

APICS Updated CSCP Exam Questions and Answers by cosmo

Page: 19 / 39

APICS CSCP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Supply Chain Professional
Exam Code: CSCP Dumps
Vendor: APICS Certification: Supply Chain Professional
Questions: 510 Q&A's Shared By: cosmo
Question 76

The customer who provides point-of-sale data remains the sole decision-maker regarding order quantities when what type of inventory strategy is used?

Options:

A.

Continuous replenishment

B.

Advanced continuous replenishment

C.

Vendor-managed replenishment

D.

Quick response

Discussion
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Question 77

A company is formally adhering to the principles of the UN Global Compact. After a review of their supply chain, they have found that a key supplier is in violation of the compact. The best action for the company to do first is:

Options:

A.

do nothing. The company is not responsible for compliance of suppliers.

B.

replace the supplier as soon as possible with a compliant supplier.

C.

notify the supplier of non-compliance.

D.

require the supplier to become compliant.

Discussion
Question 78

Implementation of supply chain applications based on which of the following technologies is most likely to have the lowest fixed costs?

Options:

A.

Best of breed packages

B.

One integrated package

C.

Service-oriented architecture

D.

Software-as-a-service

Discussion
Question 79

Benchmarking a firm's performance against industry competitors is most valuable because it can reveal:

Options:

A.

a competitor's manufacturing processes.

B.

a firm's leadership ranking relative to industry peers.

C.

which processes require improvement.

D.

that no further improvement is possible.

Discussion
Page: 19 / 39
Title
Questions
Posted

CSCP
PDF

$35  $99.99

CSCP Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CSCP PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99