Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

APICS Updated CSCP Exam Questions and Answers by ned

Page: 4 / 39

APICS CSCP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Supply Chain Professional
Exam Code: CSCP Dumps
Vendor: APICS Certification: Supply Chain Professional
Questions: 510 Q&A's Shared By: ned
Question 16

A company distributes its products through wholesale, retail stores, and its e-commerce website. Inventory and demand forecasting for each channel is managed separately. The company is experiencing high levels of

obsolete inventory. Which of the following strategies is most likely to reduce the levels of obsolescence?

Options:

A.

Place smaller orders with suppliers.

B.

Pool inventory and the forecast.

C.

Open more outlet stores.

D.

Negotiate lower costs with suppliers.

Discussion
Question 17

Which of the following actions is most likely to reduce the risk of product shortages for a company planning to use a subcontractor to produce some of its products?

Options:

A.

Sharing product demand forecasts with the subcontractor

B.

Conducting periodic compliance audits of the subcontractor

C.

Increasing safety stock for products to be produced by the subcontractor

D.

Including penalties for late deliveries in the contract with the subcontractor

Discussion
Question 18

Due diligence for conflict- or high-risk-materials should include which of the following processes:

Options:

A.

a method to track the country of origin of materials when they leave the country.

B.

a system of controls and transparency regarding the traceability of materials through the supply chain.

C.

certification primarily by companies that are selling directly to consumers about the firm’s tier one suppliers.

D.

ability to provide documentation of the source materials when they are imported into United Nations countries.

Discussion
Question 19

A company recently implemented a new supplier rating system. Data was collected from the enterprise resources planning system about each vendor's rating for cost, quality, and delivery over 12 months. A cutoff point was established for poor performers. The responsible purchasing agent then scheduled meetings with each supplier. Which of the following actions is most appropriate to take with suppliers whose ratings were below the cutoff point?

Options:

A.

Discuss ways to raise the ratings for the next review period.

B.

Tell the suppliers they are on probation for 3 months.

C.

Immediately cancel outstanding contracts with those suppliers.

D.

Ask the suppliers to explain the poor performance.

Discussion
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Page: 4 / 39
Title
Questions
Posted

CSCP
PDF

$35  $99.99

CSCP Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CSCP PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99