Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

APICS Updated CSCP Exam Questions and Answers by nour

Page: 34 / 39

APICS CSCP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Supply Chain Professional
Exam Code: CSCP Dumps
Vendor: APICS Certification: Supply Chain Professional
Questions: 510 Q&A's Shared By: nour
Question 136

Which of the following strategies is used primarily for demand planning?

Options:

A.

Build-to-order scheduling

B.

Push-pull replenishment

C.

Collaborative planning, forecasting, and replenishment

D.

Vendor-managed inventory

Discussion
Question 137

Medium-term demand management projections are used primarily to:

Options:

A.

complete strategic business planning of facilities.

B.

complete forecasts at the item level.

C.

aggregate demand for production planning.

D.

develop the master production schedule.

Discussion
Question 138

A manufacturer of plastic components that are sold either directly or through distributors wants to identify the requirements of the end customers for each market segment. Which of the following approaches would be most appropriate?

Options:

A.

Analyzing the buying history for each of the market segments

B.

Asking the manufacturer's direct customers

C.

Conducting a market research project

D.

Sending samples of potential future products to the final customers

Discussion
Question 139

Which of the following customer relationship management activities most appropriately is used for revenue generation?

Options:

A.

Generating customer leads

B.

Generating graphic sales models

C.

Measuring customer preferences

D.

Identifying customer margins

Discussion
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Page: 34 / 39
Title
Questions
Posted

CSCP
PDF

$35  $99.99

CSCP Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CSCP PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99