Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

APICS Updated CSCP Exam Questions and Answers by harleen

Page: 36 / 39

APICS CSCP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Supply Chain Professional
Exam Code: CSCP Dumps
Vendor: APICS Certification: Supply Chain Professional
Questions: 510 Q&A's Shared By: harleen
Question 144

The value that logistics provides within the supply chain can best be summarized as:

Options:

A.

satisfying customer expectations about availability and delivery at an acceptable total cost.

B.

meeting promised location and on-time delivery goals with minimal use of expediting.

C.

establishing inventory and delivery goals with various customers that fulfill the firm's profit objectives.

D.

providing accurate in-transit and delivery information to customers and salespeople.

Discussion
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Question 145

Keeping all other factors equal, a company typically will try to maintain higher service levels for products with:

Options:

A.

wider variety.

B.

shorter lead time.

C.

higher profit margins.

D.

lower sales volumes.

Discussion
Question 146

Which of the following attributes typically makes reverse logistics processes more complicated than outbound logistics processes?

Options:

A.

Lead times for shipments are more variable.

B.

Individual packages and cartons are less uniform.

C.

There are more regulations mandated by local governments.

D.

There is more competition for scarce transportation lanes.

Discussion
Question 147

Which of the following forecasting methods relies on the opinions of a panel of experts?

Options:

A.

Delphi technique

B.

Survey method

C.

Causal method

D.

Time series analysis

Discussion
Page: 36 / 39
Title