Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

APICS Updated CSCP Exam Questions and Answers by amirah

Page: 6 / 39

APICS CSCP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Supply Chain Professional
Exam Code: CSCP Dumps
Vendor: APICS Certification: Supply Chain Professional
Questions: 510 Q&A's Shared By: amirah
Question 24

When maintaining a material requirements plan, scheduled receipts are best represented by which of the following terms?

Options:

A.

Planned orders

B.

On-hand inventory

C.

Replenishment shipments

D.

Maintenance, repair, and operating (MRO) supplies

Discussion
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Question 25

A new supplier in a different country will offer substantial savings on existing components. Which part of the organization should be consulted to ensure this is a good strategy for the firm?

Options:

A.

Logistics

B.

Human resources

C.

Marketing

D.

Information technology

Discussion
Question 26

A company has significant cash invested in its finished goods inventories. What action can this company take to significantly reduce its inventory investment while maintaining its customer service levels?

Options:

A.

Begin production after receipt of customer orders

B.

Move the customer decoupling point from finished goods to components

C.

Increase component assembly lead times

D.

Plan key component material with preferred suppliers

Discussion
Question 27

Which of the following documents includes the valuation of goods for assessment of duties?

Options:

A.

Insurance certificate

B.

Export declaration

C.

Bill of landing (B/L)

D.

Commercial invoice

Discussion
Page: 6 / 39
Title