Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

APICS Updated CSCP Exam Questions and Answers by dawud

Page: 12 / 39

APICS CSCP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Supply Chain Professional
Exam Code: CSCP Dumps
Vendor: APICS Certification: Supply Chain Professional
Questions: 510 Q&A's Shared By: dawud
Question 48

Which of the following factors typically is most important to a company that uses the chase production strategy when evaluating potential suppliers for a component?

Options:

A.

Supplier’s agility

B.

Supplier’s certification status

C.

Quoted delivery time

D.

Quoted total price

Discussion
Question 49

Which of the following relationship activities is most impacted by a lack of trading partner trust?

Options:

A.

Collaboration

B.

Coordination

C.

Cooperation

D.

Communication

Discussion
Question 50

Which of the following measures would be an appropriate indicator of the marketing and sales organization’s support of the sales and operations planning (S&OP) process?

Options:

A.

Finished goods inventory as a percent of planned inventory

B.

Percent of product introductions completed on schedule

C.

Total revenue as a percent of planned revenue

D.

New customers as a percent of total customers

Discussion
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Question 51

Products that share characteristics of predictable demand and low profit margin will have competition based on which of the following?

Options:

A.

Fastest to market

B.

Lowest landed cost

C.

Product improvements

D.

Supply flexibility

Discussion
Page: 12 / 39
Title