Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

APICS Updated CSCP Exam Questions and Answers by fergus

Page: 38 / 39

APICS CSCP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Supply Chain Professional
Exam Code: CSCP Dumps
Vendor: APICS Certification: Supply Chain Professional
Questions: 510 Q&A's Shared By: fergus
Question 152

A media company offers a majority of its movies through a specific distributor. The media company is beginning to produce content for a new foreign market to which the distributor has exclusive access. To maximize savings and gain entry to this new market, the media company should:

Options:

A.

create a contract for the new market.

B.

enter into a partnership.

C.

form a strategic alliance.

D.

acquire the distributor.

Discussion
Question 153

A firm has identified groups of customers based on specific characteristics the customers desire from products and services the firm can provide. Characteristics include lead times, pricing tiers, and service levels. The firm is engaged in which of the following activities?

Options:

A.

Customer differentiation

B.

Order winner segregation

C.

Market segmentation

D.

Channel definition

Discussion
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Question 154

What is the primary role of marketing in supporting supply chain management?

Options:

A.

Selecting favored supplier partners

B.

Developing efficient customer channels

C.

Focusing on short-term forecasting accuracy

D.

Working with research and development on slow-moving products

Discussion
Question 155

The primary objective of supply chain management is: