Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

APICS Updated CSCP Exam Questions and Answers by kacper

Page: 2 / 39

APICS CSCP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Supply Chain Professional
Exam Code: CSCP Dumps
Vendor: APICS Certification: Supply Chain Professional
Questions: 510 Q&A's Shared By: kacper
Question 8

The primary purpose of implementing supplier relationship management (SRM) is to:

Options:

A.

minimize legal contracts.

B.

Identity strategic sources of supply.

C.

enable sole or single sourcing.

D.

streamline the procurement process.

Discussion
Question 9

A company that sells 60 units of product in a given year and has an average quantity on hand of 10 units. There are 360 selling days and 261 production days in the year. The company has on hand how many days of product inventory?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Question 10

A work center's demonstrated capacity for the last week was 160 standard hours. Its demonstrated capacity for the last 6 weeks was 140 standard hours. Which of the following numbers would be best to use to determine the appropriate future load for the work center?

Options:

A.

160 standard hours, because it reflects what the work center has proven it can do.

B.

160 standard hours, because it reflects what happened most recently.

C.

150 standard hours, because it is the average of the last two periods.

D.

140 standard hours, because it is based on a greater number of periods.

Discussion
Question 11

In order to bring a new product to market quickly while maximizing customer value and minimizing costs, a company should leverage:

Options:

A.

top performing suppliers in the areas of quality, cost, and availability.

B.

crowdsourcing for design capital requirements.

C.

e-commerce trading methods.

D.

concurrent engineering or participative design.

Discussion
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream scoreā€¦. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Page: 2 / 39
Title
Questions
Posted

CSCP
PDF

$35  $99.99

CSCP Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CSCP PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99