Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

APICS Updated CSCP Exam Questions and Answers by angelo

Page: 23 / 39

APICS CSCP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Supply Chain Professional
Exam Code: CSCP Dumps
Vendor: APICS Certification: Supply Chain Professional
Questions: 510 Q&A's Shared By: angelo
Question 92

A manufacturer is the leader of a group of trading partners that are collaborating to improve customer service levels and profitability. Which of the following methodologies would be most appropriate for synchronizing supply and demand across the supply chain?

Options:

A.

Sales and operations planning

B.

Distribution requirements planning

C.

Supply Chain Operations Reference-model

D.

Supply chain event management

Discussion
Question 93

The most important challenge to consider when sourcing globally is:

Options:

A.

the identification of sources capable of producing the materials.

B.

the availability of low-cost labor and energy.

C.

complying with specific import/export issues.

D.

balancing the difference between piece price and total cost.

Discussion
Question 94

Which of the following actions is most likely to increase total supply chain risk?

Options:

A.

Standardizing components used in a product family

B.

Expanding operations to multiple locations

C.

Consolidating manufacturing locations

D.

Reducing the supplier base for commodity-type components

Discussion
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Question 95

The United Nations Global Compact uses 10 guiding principles to:

Options:

A.

reduce uncertainty for multinational firms regarding legal, import/export, labor, and environmental standards across countries.

B.

set minimum levels of compliance across a broad range of transactional areas for businesses operating in multiple geographic regions.

C.

align the needs of businesses to increase profitability and the needs of individual countries to ensure their specific legal requirements are met.

D.

help ensure that markets, commerce, technology, and finance promote advancement of economies and societies everywhere.

Discussion
Page: 23 / 39
Title
Questions
Posted

CSCP
PDF

$35  $99.99

CSCP Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CSCP PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99