Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

APICS Updated CSCP Exam Questions and Answers by elin

Page: 17 / 39

APICS CSCP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Supply Chain Professional
Exam Code: CSCP Dumps
Vendor: APICS Certification: Supply Chain Professional
Questions: 510 Q&A's Shared By: elin
Question 68

The process used to determine the impact of promotions, price discounts, and rebates on demand forecasts commonly is referred to as demand:

Options:

A.

planning.

B.

forecasting.

C.

aggregating.

D.

shaping.

Discussion
Question 69

A company currently produces custom goods for a limited market. To increase market share, the company will implement a strategy to reduce the number of products it produces and reduce delivery lead time. The company can increase its chances of achieving the strategy by:

Options:

A.

using benchmark data for products in the same product groups.

B.

incorporating results from market surveys.

C.

involving customers in the product design process.

D.

using electronic communications to receive customer complaints.

Discussion
Question 70

A company's product cannot be sold beyond 12 months from the date of manufacture. The product contains hazardous material and must be returned to the factory to be neutralized. This situation is an example of product:

Options:

A.

reuse.

B.

remanufacturing.

C.

recovery.

D.

refurbishing.

Discussion
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream scoreā€¦. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Question 71

A manufacturer of consumer packaged goods with a single plant and nine regional distribution centers is considering reducing the number of distribution centers in its system. Reducing the number of distribution centers most likely will reduce fixed warehousing and the cost of:

Options:

A.

storing cycle inventory in the distribution centers.

B.

storing finished-goods inventory at the manufacturing plants.

C.

transportation from the distribution centers to the customer.

D.

transportation from the plant to the distribution centers.

Discussion
Page: 17 / 39
Title
Questions
Posted

CSCP
PDF

$35  $99.99

CSCP Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CSCP PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99