Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

APICS Updated CSCP Exam Questions and Answers by abdulrahman

Page: 29 / 39

APICS CSCP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Supply Chain Professional
Exam Code: CSCP Dumps
Vendor: APICS Certification: Supply Chain Professional
Questions: 510 Q&A's Shared By: abdulrahman
Question 116

Compared to a blanket purchase order, a supplier alliance agreement is best differentiated by:

Options:

A.

efficient material replenishment processes.

B.

clearly identified roles for the buyer and seller.

C.

a shared vision of added value.

D.

a sole-source agreement.

Discussion
Question 117

The most likely benefit of implementing a collaborative transportation management system is:

Options:

A.

lower distribution center operating costs.

B.

fewer transportation planners.

C.

less variability in picking and packing time.

D.

less variability in transportation costs.

Discussion
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Question 118

Companies are more likely to consider the consequences of their product design decisions when they view the reverse supply chain as an extension of the:

Options:

A.

forward supply chain.

B.

marketing process.

C.

manufacturing process.

D.

sales and operations planning process.

Discussion
Question 119

Which of the following corporate strategies is most consistent with a flexible supply chain strategy?

Options:

A.

Being the low-price leader

B.

Providing the highest-quality service

C.

Providing mature products with stable sales

D.

Emphasizing the quality of the product

Discussion
Page: 29 / 39
Title