Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

APICS Updated CSCP Exam Questions and Answers by dax

Page: 35 / 39

APICS CSCP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Supply Chain Professional
Exam Code: CSCP Dumps
Vendor: APICS Certification: Supply Chain Professional
Questions: 510 Q&A's Shared By: dax
Question 140

In addition to sales history, current customer orders, and forecasted demand, which of the following data sources should be used as part of a demand management process?

Options:

A.

Inventory levels

B.

Contractual obligations

C.

Customer profitability

D.

Scheduled marketing activities

Discussion
Question 141

Using an independent service provider for logistics would be most appropriate in which of the following situations?

Options:

A.

A shoe company that wants to penetrate a foreign market

B.

A business that owns plants and warehouses globally

C.

A financial services company that wants to expand its services

D.

A cable television company that wants to add services

Discussion
Question 142

Which of the following factors typically is the most significant impediment to implementing collaborative commerce?

Options:

A.

Technology barriers

B.

Security

C.

Corporate culture

D.

Return on investment (ROI)

Discussion
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Question 143

A large wholesaler formerly owned a number of delivery trucks. The wholesaler sold all of its trucks and now purchases transportation services from fleet operators. This is an example of which of the following strategies?

Options:

A.

Selling and leasing back equipment.

B.

Renting equipment on consignment.

C.

Using a third-party logistics provider.

D.

Using an owner-operator fleet.

Discussion
Page: 35 / 39
Title