Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

APICS Updated CSCP Exam Questions and Answers by kamari

Page: 9 / 39

APICS CSCP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Supply Chain Professional
Exam Code: CSCP Dumps
Vendor: APICS Certification: Supply Chain Professional
Questions: 510 Q&A's Shared By: kamari
Question 36

When developing a supply chain strategy, which of the following actions would be used to evaluate the achievement of the long-term goals of a business?

Options:

A.

terminal drivers.

B.

Measure performance.

C.

less process variables

D.

Perform benchmarking.

Discussion
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Question 37

Which of the following actions most likely will increase market share for products that are critical manufacturing components for customers?

Options:

A.

Reducing prices below those of the competition

B.

Providing a level of service to increase customer uptime

C.

Incorporating the latest technology in the products

D.

Storing a range of the products on customer sites

Discussion
Question 38

An advanced planning system differs primarily from enterprise resources planning by:

Options:

A.

optimizing operations scheduling.

B.

translating plans into action.

C.

concentrating on production.

D.

linking to the transportation management system.

Discussion
Question 39

The primary benefit of an effective sates and operations planning (S&OP) process is that it provides a:

Options:

A.

procedure for defining product family priorities.

B.

means to evaluate the feasibility of material requirements planning (MRP).

C.

direct and consistent dialogue between operations and senior management

D.

statement of production assuming unlimited resources.

Discussion
Page: 9 / 39
Title
Questions
Posted

CSCP
PDF

$35  $99.99

CSCP Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CSCP PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99