Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

APICS Updated CSCP Exam Questions and Answers by cory

Page: 18 / 39

APICS CSCP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Supply Chain Professional
Exam Code: CSCP Dumps
Vendor: APICS Certification: Supply Chain Professional
Questions: 510 Q&A's Shared By: cory
Question 72

Which of the following ISO standards is used to assist organizations with sustainable development?

Options:

A.

ISO 31000

B.

ISO 14001

C.

ISO 26000

D.

ISO 9001

Discussion
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Question 73

Which of the following actions is in accordance with the Ten Principles in the United Nations (UN) Global Compact?

Options:

A.

Preventing a group of employees from forming a collective bargaining (union) group

B.

Paying different wages in different parts of the world for a given job classification

C.

Requiring an individual to pay a fee for consideration in hiring or promotion decisions

D.

Withholding certain employment opportunities from specific groups of people

Discussion
Question 74

A company ships from its manufacturing facilities directly to its warehouses. If the number of warehouses increases, transportation costs between manufacturing facilities and warehouses most likely will:

Options:

A.

increase.

B.

decrease.

C.

not change.

D.

become less predictable.

Discussion
Question 75

A company's supply chain depends heavily on sourcing from international suppliers. Conditions increasingly threaten supply continuity. Which of the following actions is most appropriate?

Options:

A.

Source from domestic suppliers.

B.

Conduct a risk assessment.

C.

Carry additional safety stock.

D.

Spread logistics across multiple carriers.

Discussion
Page: 18 / 39
Title
Questions
Posted

CSCP
PDF

$35  $99.99

CSCP Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CSCP PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99