Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated EC0-350 Exam Questions and Answers by haya

Page: 30 / 32

ECCouncil EC0-350 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Ethical Hacking and Countermeasures V8
Exam Code: EC0-350 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: Certified Ethical Hacker
Questions: 878 Q&A's Shared By: haya
Question 120

You are trying to break into a highly classified top-secret mainframe computer with highest security system in place at Merclyn Barley Bank located in Los Angeles. You know that conventional hacking doesn't work in this case, because organizations such as banks are generally tight and secure when it comes to protecting their systems. In other words you are trying to penetrate an otherwise impenetrable system. How would you proceed?

Options:

A.

Look for "zero-day" exploits at various underground hacker websites in Russia and China and buy the necessary exploits from these hackers and target the bank's network

B.

Try to hang around the local pubs or restaurants near the bank, get talking to a poorly-paid or disgruntled employee, and offer them money if they'll abuse their access privileges by providing you with sensitive information

C.

Launch DDOS attacks against Merclyn Barley Bank's routers and firewall systems using 100, 000 or more "zombies" and "bots"

D.

Try to conduct Man-in-the-Middle (MiTM) attack and divert the network traffic going to the Merclyn Barley Bank's Webserver to that of your machine using DNS Cache Poisoning techniques

Discussion
Question 121

You are gathering competitive intelligence on an organization. You notice that they have jobs listed on a few Internet job-hunting sites. There are two jobs for network and system administrators. How can this help you in foot printing the organization?

Options:

A.

To learn about the IP range used by the target network

B.

To identify the number of employees working for the company

C.

To test the limits of the corporate security policy enforced in the company

D.

To learn about the operating systems, services and applications used on the network

Discussion
Question 122

An Attacker creates a zuckerjournals.com website by copying and mirroring HACKERJOURNALS.COM site to spread the news that Hollywood actor Jason Jenkins died in a car accident. The attacker then submits his fake site for indexing in major search engines. When users search for "Jason Jenkins", attacker's fake site shows up and dupes victims by the fake news.

Questions 122

This is another great example that some people do not know what URL's are. Real website:

Fake website: http://www.zuckerjournals.com

Questions 122

The website is clearly not WWW.HACKERJOURNALS.COM. It is obvious for many, but unfortunately some people still do not know what an URL is. It's the address that you enter into the address bar at the top your browser and this is clearly not legit site, its www.zuckerjournals.com

How would you verify if a website is authentic or not?

Options:

A.

Visit the site using secure HTTPS protocol and check the SSL certificate for authenticity

B.

Navigate to the site by visiting various blogs and forums for authentic links

C.

Enable Cache on your browser and lookout for error message warning on the screen

D.

Visit the site by clicking on a link from Google search engine

Discussion
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Question 123

This method is used to determine the Operating system and version running on a remote target system. What is it called?

Options:

A.

Service Degradation

B.

OS Fingerprinting

C.

Manual Target System

D.

Identification Scanning

Discussion
Page: 30 / 32
Title