Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated EC0-350 Exam Questions and Answers by dawson

Page: 31 / 32

ECCouncil EC0-350 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Ethical Hacking and Countermeasures V8
Exam Code: EC0-350 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: Certified Ethical Hacker
Questions: 878 Q&A's Shared By: dawson
Question 124

Bob has been hired to do a web application security test. Bob notices that the site is dynamic and must make use of a back end database. Bob wants to see if SQL Injection would be possible. What is the first character that Bob should use to attempt breaking valid SQL request?

Options:

A.

Semi Column

B.

Double Quote

C.

Single Quote

D.

Exclamation Mark

Discussion
Question 125

Study the snort rule given below and interpret the rule.

alert tcp any any --> 192.168.1.0/24 111 (content:"|00 01 86 a5|"; msG. "mountd access";)

Options:

A.

An alert is generated when a TCP packet is generated from any IP on the 192.168.1.0 subnet and destined to any IP on port 111

B.

An alert is generated when any packet other than a TCP packet is seen on the network and destined for the 192.168.1.0 subnet

C.

An alert is generated when a TCP packet is originated from port 111 of any IP address to the 192.168.1.0 subnet

D.

An alert is generated when a TCP packet originating from any IP address is seen on the network and destined for any IP address on the 192.168.1.0 subnet on port 111

Discussion
Question 126

What type of encryption does WPA2 use?

Options:

A.

DES 64 bit

B.

AES-CCMP 128 bit

C.

MD5 48 bit

D.

SHA 160 bit

Discussion
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Question 127

This is an attack that takes advantage of a web site vulnerability in which the site displays content that includes un-sanitized user-provided data.

http://foobar.com/index.html?id=%3Cscript%20src=%22http://baddomain.com/badscript.js%22%3E%3C/script%3E ">See foobar

What is this attack?

Options:

A.

Cross-site-scripting attack

B.

SQL Injection

C.

URL Traversal attack

D.

Buffer Overflow attack

Discussion
Page: 31 / 32