Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated EC0-350 Exam Questions and Answers by raul

Page: 19 / 32

ECCouncil EC0-350 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Ethical Hacking and Countermeasures V8
Exam Code: EC0-350 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: Certified Ethical Hacker
Questions: 878 Q&A's Shared By: raul
Question 76

Which of the following lists are valid data-gathering activities associated with a risk assessment?

Options:

A.

Threat identification, vulnerability identification, control analysis

B.

Threat identification, response identification, mitigation identification

C.

Attack profile, defense profile, loss profile

D.

System profile, vulnerability identification, security determination

Discussion
Question 77

An attacker has been successfully modifying the purchase price of items purchased on the company's web site. The security administrators verify the web server and Oracle database have not been compromised directly. They have also verified the Intrusion Detection System (IDS) logs and found no attacks that could have caused this. What is the mostly likely way the attacker has been able to modify the purchase price?

Options:

A.

By using SQL injection

B.

By changing hidden form values

C.

By using cross site scripting

D.

By utilizing a buffer overflow attack

Discussion
Question 78

A Security Engineer at a medium-sized accounting firm has been tasked with discovering how much information can be obtained from the firm's public facing web servers. The engineer decides to start by using netcat to port 80.

The engineer receives this output:

HTTP/1.1 200 OK

Server: Microsoft-IIS/6

Expires: Tue, 17 Jan 2011 01:41:33 GMT

DatE. Mon, 16 Jan 2011 01:41:33 GMT

Content-TypE. text/html

Accept-Ranges: bytes

Last-ModifieD. Wed, 28 Dec 2010 15:32:21 GMT

ETaG. "b0aac0542e25c31:89d"

Content-Length: 7369

Which of the following is an example of what the engineer performed?

Options:

A.

Cross-site scripting

B.

Banner grabbing

C.

SQL injection

D.

Whois database query

Discussion
Question 79

If a tester is attempting to ping a target that exists but receives no response or a response that states the destination is unreachable, ICMP may be disabled and the network may be using TCP. Which other option could the tester use to get a response from a host using TCP?

Options:

A.

Hping

B.

Traceroute

C.

TCP ping

D.

Broadcast ping

Discussion
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Page: 19 / 32
Title
Questions
Posted

EC0-350
PDF

$35  $99.99

EC0-350 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

EC0-350 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99