Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

ECCouncil Updated EC0-350 Exam Questions and Answers by emile

Page: 20 / 32

ECCouncil EC0-350 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Ethical Hacking and Countermeasures V8
Exam Code: EC0-350 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: Certified Ethical Hacker
Questions: 878 Q&A's Shared By: emile
Question 80

Which types of detection methods are employed by Network Intrusion Detection Systems (NIDS)? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Signature

B.

Anomaly

C.

Passive

D.

Reactive

Discussion
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Question 81

A hacker is attempting to use nslookup to query Domain Name Service (DNS). The hacker uses the nslookup interactive mode for the search. Which command should the hacker type into the command shell to request the appropriate records?

Options:

A.

Locate type=ns

B.

Request type=ns

C.

Set type=ns

D.

Transfer type=ns

Discussion
Question 82

What is the purpose of conducting security assessments on network resources?

Options:

A.

Documentation

B.

Validation

C.

Implementation

D.

Management

Discussion
Question 83

One advantage of an application-level firewall is the ability to

Options:

A.

filter packets at the network level.

B.

filter specific commands, such as http:post.

C.

retain state information for each packet.

D.

monitor tcp handshaking.

Discussion
Page: 20 / 32
Title
Questions
Posted

EC0-350
PDF

$40  $99.99

EC0-350 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99