Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated EC0-350 Exam Questions and Answers by rome

Page: 25 / 32

ECCouncil EC0-350 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Ethical Hacking and Countermeasures V8
Exam Code: EC0-350 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: Certified Ethical Hacker
Questions: 878 Q&A's Shared By: rome
Question 100

What is a sniffing performed on a switched network called?

Options:

A.

Spoofed sniffing

B.

Passive sniffing

C.

Direct sniffing

D.

Active sniffing

Discussion
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Question 101

What type of attack is shown in the following diagram?

Questions 101

Options:

A.

Man-in-the-Middle (MiTM) Attack

B.

Session Hijacking Attack

C.

SSL Spoofing Attack

D.

Identity Stealing Attack

Discussion
Question 102

A common technique for luring e-mail users into opening virus-launching attachments is to send messages that would appear to be relevant or important to many of their potential recipients. One way of accomplishing this feat is to make the virus-carrying messages appear to come from some type of business entity retailing sites, UPS, FEDEX, CITIBANK or a major provider of a common service.

Here is a fraudulent e-mail claiming to be from FedEx regarding a package that could not be delivered. This mail asks the receiver to open an attachment in order to obtain the FEDEX tracking number for picking up the package. The attachment contained in this type of e-mail activates a virus.

Questions 102

Vendors send e-mails like this to their customers advising them not to open any files attached with the mail, as they do not include attachments.

Fraudulent e-mail and legit e-mail that arrives in your inbox contain the fedex.com as the sender of the mail.

How do you ensure if the e-mail is authentic and sent from fedex.com?

Options:

A.

Verify the digital signature attached with the mail, the fake mail will not have Digital ID at all

B.

Check the Sender ID against the National Spam Database (NSD)

C.

Fake mail will have spelling/grammatical errors

D.

Fake mail uses extensive images, animation and flash content

Discussion
Question 103

Why would an ethical hacker use the technique of firewalking?

Options:

A.

It is a technique used to discover wireless network on foot.

B.

It is a technique used to map routers on a network link.

C.

It is a technique used to discover the nature of rules configured on a gateway.

D.

It is a technique used to discover interfaces in promiscuous mode.

Discussion
Page: 25 / 32
Title
Questions
Posted

EC0-350
PDF

$35  $99.99

EC0-350 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

EC0-350 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99