Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated EC0-350 Exam Questions and Answers by ria

Page: 5 / 32

ECCouncil EC0-350 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Ethical Hacking and Countermeasures V8
Exam Code: EC0-350 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: Certified Ethical Hacker
Questions: 878 Q&A's Shared By: ria
Question 20

When an alert rule is matched in a network-based IDS like snort, the IDS does which of the following?

Options:

A.

Drops the packet and moves on to the next one

B.

Continues to evaluate the packet until all rules are checked

C.

Stops checking rules, sends an alert, and lets the packet continue

D.

Blocks the connection with the source IP address in the packet

Discussion
Question 21

WWW wanderers or spiders are programs that traverse many pages in the World Wide Web by recursively retrieving linked pages. Search engines like Google, frequently spider web pages for indexing. How will you stop web spiders from crawling certain directories on your website?

Options:

A.

Place robots.txt file in the root of your website with listing of directories that you don't want to be crawled

B.

Place authentication on root directories that will prevent crawling from these spiders

C.

Enable SSL on the restricted directories which will block these spiders from crawling

D.

Place "HTTP:NO CRAWL" on the html pages that you don't want the crawlers to index

Discussion
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Question 22

SOAP services use which technology to format information?

Options:

A.

SATA

B.

PCI

C.

XML

D.

ISDN

Discussion
Question 23

Oregon Corp is fighting a litigation suit with Scamster Inc. Oregon has assigned a private investigative agency to go through garbage, recycled paper, and other rubbish at Scamster's office site in order to find relevant information. What would you call this kind of activity?

Options:

A.

CI Gathering

B.

Scanning

C.

Dumpster Diving

D.

Garbage Scooping

Discussion
Page: 5 / 32
Title